Randall Cunningham's 2-yr old son drowns in pool used for baptisms

2»

Comments

• The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44-45

Just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you have protection from accidents like another poster said. The fact that the hot tub was used for baptisms also totally irrelevant. This story being presented as something so ironic is just a reflection of how unfamiliar people are with the Bible. Being recognized by men as a minister and performing baptism in your old hot tub does not get you an automatic exemption from falling victim to tragedy.......that's just not how Christianity works.......and I'm sure Randall knows that.

PEACE
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    yea..those edges get slippery when wet :(..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/randall-cunningham-son-drowns-hot-tub/story?id=11053458&cid=ESPNheadline

Lemme ask you people something: Why would you continue to worship a ? whose divine plan involves letting a two year old kid die in a baptismal? Is it some kind of sick joke? Honestly, how do you believe in this ? ?

show me a book that shows only a certain age group is suppose to experience death, and them maybe you'll have a valid arguement. but since their is no such book, then it's just the way of life. regardless of how it happens. thoughts & prayers definitely goes out to randall and his family. an eternity of bliss his son is experiencing, is lot better than hell on earth we're al goin thru.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    show me a book that shows only a certain age group is suppose to experience death, and them maybe you'll have a valid arguement. but since their is no such book, then it's just the way of life. regardless of how it happens. thoughts & prayers definitely goes out to randall and his family. an eternity of bliss his son is experiencing, is lot better than hell on earth we're al goin thru.

You Reaching, We Dont KNOW what happens after death
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    show me a book that shows only a certain age group is suppose to experience death, and them maybe you'll have a valid arguement.

I'm not sure if you're asking for a book of the Bible or what, but I haven't made an argument yet.

All I've done is ask you crazy people why you want to worship the ? that sat there and watched as this innocent kid drown in a body of water reserved for holy ceremonies.

And you've refused to answer that question.
  • The Übermensch
    The Übermensch Members Posts: 52
    edited July 2010
    All a part of the plan...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL @ That little ? thinking he was in a movie:

hottub.png

? , hot tubs don't take you back in time, they ? you.

*dead* so wrong