earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in IllGaming
only 40 in Toys R us this weekend.

Is it any good?

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was pretty good but if you aint planning on playing it online then it aint worth it
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    it was pretty good but if you aint planning on playing it online then it aint worth it

yo that rock slide is epic bruh.

i aint played ssx since ps2 days, i just asumed this one would be exactly like the others hence the lack of enthusiasm.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i thought it was cool played the demo of it. ill gamefly it and keep when the price gets low enough
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    I bought it but took it back after 3 weeks, just wasn't fun. The revamped trick controls are pretty good, very easy to understand and pull off tricks. There is a good variety of courses, well, as diversified as mountain slopes can be. I couldn't get with the other stuff, the oxygen tanks/wing suit/ice pick type stuff. The customisation wasn't that interesting, ok the boards all have varying attributes but they don't vary by much, and they all pretty much look the same. The outfit customisation wasn't great either. I dunno, it wasn't a bad game, just felt like something was missing.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEVER pay full price for an ea sports-related game.... not even the 2k's
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to dominate SSX Tricky...million points on like 5 different tracks
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to dominate SSX Tricky...million points on like 5 different tracks

SSX Tricky was the pinnacle of the series as far as I'm concerned, the OTT characters and tracks got toned down way too much after that. Wasted hours and hours on Tricky getting all gold medals for every single character.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    its on sale for 29.99 at bestbuy this week and arkham city is on sale for 29.99 as well
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at the time span of those
    its on sale for 29.99 at bestbuy this week and arkham city is on sale for 29.99 as well

games gettin to that price... batman been out for a good minute.. ssx still a new release technically