Never Hop on Facebook When You ?

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
My sober self says this all the time but right now I;m slurred and I friend requested some smuts amd accepted some smuts too. Hopefully I get into somethin tonight

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    U lost for being on Facebook like that in the first place bruh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    What's your point?

You're so ? you looked for hoes, but you're easily acknowledging it on the IC, which means it's for attention? (not one of those, oh I was ? and I didn't know ? either)

Or

You took that liquid courage and did something you normally wouldn't when ? because you don't have the ? ?

Either way, you lost.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2012
    Damn....I Lauce?

Shut up ? , You almost got featured on 1st 48 when that hoe tried to set you up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have this issue really bad, but I can control it now.
  • Trillaaaaaa

Shut up ? , You almost got fea
    Damn homie sounding desperate. Haha tired of them lonely ? nights huh?
    Smh at TS...
    2825222592_52cd526fc5.jpg

lol this what it was last night bruh.

Being ? and going back to the crib with blue ? is the WOAT
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man when i get home and im ? i get up to toooooo many shenanigans on facebook.
    but i dont go looking for hoes, thats weak...never soper or ? do i search for ? .
    but i do be tryna orchestrate some scandelous activities with female friends...most of the time they fail though ? im talking bout "come and see me" when they live on the other side of town and its like 2 or 3 in the morning.
    ? fun though
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2012
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    but i dont go looking for hoes, thats weak...never soper or ? do i search for ? .
    but i do be tryna orchestrate some scandelous activities with female friends...most of the time they fail though ? im talking bout "come and see me" when they live on the other side of town and its like 2 or 3 in the morning.
    ? fun though

? just explained to me how he be hollerin at hoes when he just told me he don't holler at hoes on facebook.

So general consensus in this thread is I lauce, right?
  • bdbdbd
    GZus wrote: »
    ? fun though

? just explained to me how he be hollerin at hoes when he just told me he don't holler at hoes on facebook.

nah bro, you said you went and added and friend requested smuts......thats what i dont do.

hell nah i do think you lost, anyone that tries say they dont go in on facebook/texting when they a bit tipsy and aint got no ? that night is a liar...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dead @ this ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    ? fun though

nah bro, you said you went and added and friend requested smuts......thats what i dont do.

hell nah i do think you lost, anyone that tries say they dont go in on facebook/texting when they a bit tipsy and aint got no ? that night is a liar...

So if everybody does the same thing I do, how the hell did I lose?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Damn....I Lauce?

LOL key word, almost.
  • bdbdbd
    ? fun though

my bas cuzzin typo...was meant to say "dont"....or maybe that was a freudian slip
  • Trillaaaaaa
    ? fun though

my bas cuzzin typo...was meant to say "dont"....or maybe that was a freudian slip

I'm a have to go with the latter. Definitely a Freudian slip
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not alone bro.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2012
    You're not alone bro.

Salute. At least you being real

All these other ? have never hit up hoes when they ? and have never ? dialed ?

Never. They too busy gettin ? from dimes
  • In Your Moms Room
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    lonely ass Marvin room ass ? .
  • In Your Moms Room
    yea skooby..thats me.alone1.jpg
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co-sign. I tagged myself at the White House saying "WASSUP MY OBAMA?! MYYYYYY ? !" and some other ? . I think I called Michelle a "bad ? ." Yeah. Let's just say that didn't go over well at work.
  • bdbdbd
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Co-sign. I tagged myself at the White House saying "WASSUP MY OBAMA?! MYYYYYY ? !" and some other ? . I think I called Michelle a "bad ? ." Yeah. Let's just say that didn't go over well at work.

hahahahahahahahaha
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I'm ? I just look for some girls to take back home & if that doesn't go well I just find & mess with some hookers but I sure as hell won't come on the IC or facebook!!!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    icks86 wrote: »
    When I'm ? I just look for some girls to take back home & if that doesn't go well I just find & mess with some hookers but I sure as hell won't come on the IC or facebook!!!

what's the difference with meeting ? on the street than meeting ? online on facebook at 3am?
  • In Your Moms Room
    If you don't use facebook to get ? , you mine as well not have one.