99% of Americans are CRYBABIES and LAZY....1% of Americans are GO GETTERS

Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
lol @ at crying cuz companies move overseas.....I know outta 99% at least one of yall can create an American company offering the same services to replace the one that moved

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    resources resources resources
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very uniformed thread premise...
    surely u have more to add...

lol
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without a uniform premise, the premise would be all over the place.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Without a uniform premise, the premise would be all over the place.

should I edit it or say ? it?
    You could say it's uniform in its being uninformed.

So it's still cool the way it is.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RealLady said some ? ....i don't remember word for word....so if you missed it........do ya research, and quit being lazy.....I was just putting it out there
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Made up statistics, always a great way to support an argument
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op, take your L
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    100% of me don't care about your thread.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? . A large portion of the 1% is just lucky that what their good at is highly rewarded in our market. If we lived in a society that coveted education, great teachers would be the 1%. Or innovation like at one point inventors and innovators would be the 1%, but people who can move and manipulate money are rewarded in our market, so they're the ones who are the 1%. And that's why they should pay more in taxes, because it is our society that allows them to reap the benefits they do. No person succeeds or fails in and of themselves.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    ? . A large portion of the 1% is just lucky that what their good at is highly rewarded in our market. If we lived in a society that coveted education, great teachers would be the 1%. Or innovation like at one point inventors and innovators would be the 1%, but people who can move and manipulate money are rewarded in our market, so they're the ones who are the 1%. And that's why they should pay more in taxes, because it is our society that allows them to reap the benefits they do. No person succeeds or fails in and of themselves.

Cosign everything except the last part. It is not until people take personal responsibility that growth and improvement can occur.

I don't think you disagree with the last part of my post. It is personal responsibility. I don't care how great you are at networking and managing money, if you never go to school and learn the trade, you won't be ? . However, society must first put you in a position to do that. Public schools, good infrastructure, safety that allows you to live, etc. So at the end of the day, it is incumbent on people to do what they need to in order to get where they want. However, our society is why they can go there in the first place.

When you think about it, the republican argument that people are why they succeed is telling me that everyone in the developing world is poor b/c they're all dumb. Which is ridiculous.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young-Ice wrote: »

Cosign everything except the last part. It is not until people take personal responsibility that growth and improvement can occur.

I don't think you disagree with the last part of my post. It is personal responsibility. I don't care how great you are at networking and managing money, if you never go to school and learn the trade, you won't be ? . However, society must first put you in a position to do that. Public schools, good infrastructure, safety that allows you to live, etc. So at the end of the day, it is incumbent on people to do what they need to in order to get where they want. However, our society is why they can go there in the first place.

When you think about it, the republican argument that people are why they succeed is telling me that everyone in the developing world is poor b/c they're all dumb. Which is ridiculous.

very well thought out post.

what kills me is the 'poor' republicans that buy into that ? . dont they know that what they are blindly supporting will never benefit them...all those tea party idiots...smh...raising hell over the healthcare bill...i know its not perfect...but why is anyone against having 'free' (i know its not really free) healthcare...especially someone poor...boggles my mind