Why do white biitches love cats like Gucci Mane??

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason

White ? saying they would ? Gucci Mane raw and reciting his lyrics!! Legendary!

Every time Im D.J.'n or at a local Rap show there's always 500 white ? trying to get near the rappers...the sista's be on some dancing and socializing ? but all the white ? be trying to get backstage.

These ain't megastars tho' these are average cats like Gucci Mane....and these ? be screaming like banshees!

Is it opposites attract? Jungle fever?? Mandingo-Power?? or something more mysterious??
:confused:

Hate him or Love him Gucci is the mane..he got white ? on LOCK!!!!

Comments

• simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    funny . . . . i thought white women didn't like THUGS .

Oh well ! ! !
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    Options
    becuz...to them cats stereotypically black like that represent black men as a whole...

we know its not true...but maybe they dont
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL white women love every type of man, there willing to ? with any type of ? , even a ? like Gucci. As long as you got money and some type of fame a white chick will want to ? you, ? women in general.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They like the beats and his style of music. Something they think they can be "COOL" listening too and think all the "BLACKS" like his music too. Plus second to Wayne..Gucci is Everywhere!! So they is seeing who is hot right now.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    White women like to rebel against their family. There's nothing like loving a black "thug" to make mommy and daddy's blood boil.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BURR!!!
    lemonade my townhouse in miami
    i want yellow carpet
    woke up in the morning
    ? it
    bought a yellow aston martin
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh No. Not my precious white bunnies...

Gucci done stole my bike.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    LOL white women love every type of man, there willing to ? with any type of ? , even a ? like Gucci. As long as you got money and some type of fame a white chick will want to ? you, ? women in general.
    Really?? I dont see any Black chicks at Bon Jovi concerts or on Youtube saying they would have unprotected sex with Justin Beiber....

I mean serious Miley Ray Cyrus...that's redneck ? , that ? is more rare than a winning Lotto ticket for a nicca.

Plus i heard Sista's tell me to my face that Gucci is ugly enough be diagnosed with a brand new disease.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Crackers have always loved those types of ? so long as they serve the purpose of entertaining them. Nothing new.

If he started talking about something worthwhile they'd hate his black ass.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? is a helluvah drug!
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The same reason black women like cats like Gucci mane: they're delusional. Thug loving white chicks are no better than your average black woman................
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited June 2010
    Options

this is true well my roommate is Cuban and she met this dusty nicca in the club she kept saying how fine he was .I was just looking at dudes dried up scurl and his dolphin forehead thinking wtf!?!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My buddy had 17 year old girls over, and they put a CD on, and it was all Gucci Mane. And it was ? before it really blew up, way too fresh for lil white girls to be listening too. And my hometown is waaaaay to hick for that ? . I enjoyed it though, and since the girlies liked hip/hop by default they liked me, as country cool as I am.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they think that ? is cool/tryna fit in...i was at this party these white ? were like oj da juice man n waka floca got lyrics...

i was smoking a blunt with this look

clinteastwood1smaller.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

co-signature....
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The same reason black women like cats like Gucci mane: they're delusional. Thug loving white chicks are no better than your average black woman................

does this make your average black man a thug ?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    does this make your average black man a thug ?

Faulty logic. Just because black females want thugs doesnt mean there is an abundance thereof. Thats why you get 5 black females fighting over the one ? with the gold grill.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Faulty logic. Just because black females want thugs doesnt mean there is an abundance thereof. Thats why you get 5 black females fighting over the one ? with the gold grill.

there's a male shortage irreguardless of what category you want to put them in.
    and we saying that thugs are amongst the minority in black men ? ? ?

so, is your average black man a thug poser ????
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lemme see a pic of Gucci.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It may be related to the reason why Black ? love cats like Gucci Mane.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    there's a male shortage irreguardless of what category you want to put them in.
    There is no male shortage at all. There is just too many females ? about dumb ? and rejecting the "nice" guys until its too late and they dont want your ? anymore. Then all the sudden there's a "shortage."

There's a shortage of decent females who make the right decisions in life though thats for sure.
    and we saying that thugs are amongst the minority in black men ? ? ?
    THugs are among the minority of men period. There were way more average Italian men than Italians in the Mafia

THere are way more average Mexicans than Mexican Drug Lords/traffickers

There are way more average black men than thugs.

Just common sense really.
    so, is your average black man a thug poser ????
    No. THats just what you think. Maybe you should stop listening to your white boyfriends and actually hang out with your own people sometime to cleanse yourself of the stereotypes?

Having a crackers ? in your mouth doesnt make you one of them.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They see his image on TV/Computer screens often and hear his voice in clubs/on radios often. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is no male shortage at all. There is just too many females ? about dumb ? and rejecting the "nice" guys until its too late and they dont want your ? anymore. Then all the sudden there's a "shortage."

There's a shortage of decent females who make the right decisions in life though thats for sure.

THugs are among the minority of men period. There were way more average Italian men than Italians in the Mafia

THere are way more average Mexicans than Mexican Drug Lords/traffickers

There are way more average black men than thugs.

Just common sense really.

No. THats just what you think. Maybe you should stop listening to your white boyfriends and actually hang out with your own people sometime to cleanse yourself of the stereotypes?

Having a crackers ? in your mouth doesnt make you one of them

leave the white dudes out of this. and i've never had sex, so chill wit that.
    everything else you've said. . . . ok, I'll let you have it.
    =)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

no. Thats just what you think. Maybe you should stop listening to your white boyfriends and actually hang out with your own people sometime to cleanse yourself of the stereotypes?

Having a crackers ? in your mouth doesnt make you one of them.
    cot damn!!!!