Is it only "cheating" until AFTER you're officially committed?

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Would you be considered a cheater if you was dating 2 or more people at the same time.

I ask b/c of my (and others) personal experience. Some women have this perception that if you're seeing them, you're only exclusive to them. Despite not even making anything official. Yes ladies, I'm aware some guys act that way wit y'all as well. I've been called a "cheater" before, just b/c I've gone out wit another woman. But I'm not in a relationship wit anybody.

Has the rules of dating changed? Are you only allowed to see one person at a time?

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're dating other girls at the same time let her know. Honesty is the best policy.

Females will get the perception that you're playing them...and you kinda are

lol stop playin games ?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    If you're dating other girls at the same time let her know. Honesty is the best policy.

Females will get the perception that you're playing them...and you kinda are

lol stop playin games ?

this
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you need to let other females know you're not only talking to just them unless you want to make them jealous or step up their game to be with you? Did I just answer my own question?
  • -Vincenzo-
    Options
    to be 100% honest i would never let them know unless i dont give a ? about them. if i would give a ? about them i wouldnt do it in the first place...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Numbaz got a very good point. Me personally, I don't ask. That's on them whether or not they tell me.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Just tell them what it is from the beginning. Let them have the ball so if they wanna ? with you its on them. You stayed to true so it want be a shock to any parties involved. Dudes be lying for no reason just be honest so your spot want get blown up from a chick.

They don't hear you though

These ? secretly like drama like some females
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just ask yourself would u consider it cheating if you were on the flipside of that.. Imma go out on a limb and say you wouldnt be deep in thought coming to a conclusion
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you have a mutual understanding then It can be cheating...imo....but it all comes down to communication
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its only cheating when you get caught....so the rule of thumb is don't get caught.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Its only cheating when you get caught....so the rule of thumb is don't get caught.

^^this

and for real, whether you tell the broad straight up or not whats good, you still going to have problems (if you get caught)

especially if you laying down the pipe proper...majority of women tend to get clingy, but that's their nature

To answer T/S, its not cheating if you dating two or more people...? has to be official. IDGAF to tell a broad or not about what I'm doing. As long as the doc is using protection and handling his business, I can do what ever the ? I want to. Now if we are official, hell yea its cheating...thats another part of the game. The doc is not treating a dating scenario with a woman as if its a relationship scenario. That's speeding, slow that ? down ma. We date to see if we are able to take it to that level. But through my experiences telling a broad wats up from the gate doesn't matter, women don't listen anyway. So if she has a problem with it, I just flip on the ? game and let her see the exit, if she so chooses. ? all that tight ? , people to tight on the dating process, relationships and then these maphukas wanna get married. You not sucking the lifeforce outta the doc with that ? ...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there's ? involved everyone has the right to know wtf is going on.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    To what extent though? As long as you wearing protection, if that isn't your full time lover, why are you disclosing that info? Who is she to you? I don't get that ? for real. People treat dating like its relationships. They wear out their own welcomes before you even make it to the relationship level. Im not asking broads for their past whoredom reports, so why the hell do I need to disclose who I'm ? and who I'm not-all because we go out on dates? Lol! Crazy as hell!
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    @BiblicalAtheist thats understandable
    but u know in the real world ppl ? first and asking questions last
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    C/s Chemix. I've given the "I'm not looking for a relationship" disclaimer to a couple of women I've met in beginning. They don't listen. B/c they feel they can change your mind. Then they wanna get mad you b/c you haven't budge on the commitment. I'be gotten the "I'm just wasting my time" speeches. Smh
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote:
    Would you be considered a cheater if you was dating 2 or more people at the same time.

I ask b/c of my (and others) personal experience. Some women have this perception that if you're seeing them, you're only exclusive to them. Despite not even making anything official. Yes ladies, I'm aware some guys act that way wit y'all as well. I've been called a "cheater" before, just b/c I've gone out wit another woman. But I'm not in a relationship wit anybody.

Has the rules of dating changed? Are you only allowed to see one person at a time?

I mean.. you as an individual or any individuals have the freedom to date more than one person at time freely.. i wouldn't say your allow to date only one person at a time.. You have the freedom of doing that.. But you need to be upfront and about in terms of your communication.. If she has a problem with it.. Then move on.. But I wouldn't say it's cheating. Cheating would be you as a man..giving your woman's ? away to another woman. That I would call cheating.. or have a mistress on the side..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Metal wit the knowledge. But like I said before, the disclaimer doesn't work. St least not for me. What about y'all
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    C/s Chemix. I've given the "I'm not looking for a relationship" disclaimer to a couple of women I've met in beginning. They don't listen. B/c they feel they can change your mind. Then they wanna get mad you b/c you haven't budge on the commitment. I'be gotten the "I'm just wasting my time" speeches. Smh

my g, I hear that ? all the time. Me and my scorpio mami just recently hooked back up, somehow the convo ended with her saying that ? . She said that ? last time we were ? around, lol! The twilight zone yo...

• SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not cheating... ? just have that perception, just let em know from the get go.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Its only cheating if you give a ? about her and she aint just a ? dumpster
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, i'm going thru this right now.

personally, i don't ask them what they're doing when we're not together. but i'm getting the feeling they think we're exclusive.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @Chemix...bruh, I was catching hell from the white chick I was dealin wit CONSTANTLY! Lol! Guess that's over and done wit. This hefa has the logic that if you're single, then you should only date one person at a time.
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the funny thing is, most women STILL have a backup dude even while they're tryna get you to lock them down.

difference is, they dont call him 'til they know for sure you aint tryna cuff.

lol @ womens.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @Chemix...bruh, I was catching hell from the white chick I was dealin wit CONSTANTLY! Lol! Guess that's over and done wit. This hefa has the logic that if you're single, then you should only date one person at a time.

lmfao! Yo, I ? up when I hear that logic and can't help but chuckle as I break down its stupidity. So, we dating, still remaining single, but since we're talking, we're not allowed to talk to anyone else? Lol! Does not compute. Women want all the options with the lowest down payment possible.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    And don't forget to throw in cant have sex wit anybody else except them, but barely give you any in the first place.

@ Loo....? you must've been checkin out the convo I had wit ole girl yesterday. Cuz I swear that's the same exact thing we were discussin.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I just assume that when you meet a man they have at least one other female they're dealing with, so there is a period of time where you're getting to know each other..you either want more, weed the other people out and make it official or you decide to move on..

So no, I don't think it's cheating.

do you think every single person in this world is constantly messing with multiple parties throughout their whole single life? sounds like a lot of effort and expenses to me tbh