Game Speaks On Possible G-Unit Reunion (lol yeah right)

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
In an interview with StreetzOnFire, filmed during BET Awards weekend, rapper The Game clarified recent statements he made in regards to a possible G-Unit reunion.

Game explained that he wouldn’t be opposed to a reunion and that money is a key motivator.

“I was just letting the homie know that it’s 2010,” said Game. “It’s a new day and it’s really time to get money you know what I’m saying…So all I’m saying is why not get out here wing it like Voltron and ? . Bring it back full circle and make some mother ? ’ money. So what I was saying was I wasn’t opposed to it.”

Although Game is willing to take part in a reunion he revealed that no apologies are expected nor are they necessary.

“He got an ego. I got an ego. Ain’t nobody apologizing,” Game explained. “Ain’t nobody saying that they was wrong, but you ain’t gotta do that to make amends. You just gotta get together, do the ? , and you can do it for the sake of money. We don’t gotta break no peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in half and do the ? . Come to an agreement as men, get the ? done like men.

For the past few years there has been a constant rift between Game and members of G-Unit. G-Unit has yet to respond to Game’s talk of a reunion.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11607/title.game-speaks-on-possible-g-unit-reunion

Comments