What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Game Speaks On Possible G-Unit Reunion (lol yeah right)

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
In an interview with StreetzOnFire, filmed during BET Awards weekend, rapper The Game clarified recent statements he made in regards to a possible G-Unit reunion.

Game explained that he wouldn’t be opposed to a reunion and that money is a key motivator.

“I was just letting the homie know that it’s 2010,” said Game. “It’s a new day and it’s really time to get money you know what I’m saying…So all I’m saying is why not get out here wing it like Voltron and shit. Bring it back full circle and make some mother fuckin’ money. So what I was saying was I wasn’t opposed to it.”

Although Game is willing to take part in a reunion he revealed that no apologies are expected nor are they necessary.

“He got an ego. I got an ego. Ain’t nobody apologizing,” Game explained. “Ain’t nobody saying that they was wrong, but you ain’t gotta do that to make amends. You just gotta get together, do the shit, and you can do it for the sake of money. We don’t gotta break no peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in half and do the shit. Come to an agreement as men, get the shit done like men.

For the past few years there has been a constant rift between Game and members of G-Unit. G-Unit has yet to respond to Game’s talk of a reunion.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11607/title.game-speaks-on-possible-g-unit-reunion
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein

Replies

• sickbizzlesickbizzle Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    wtf and lol. Game seems desperate for cash or bipolar
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    if hes doing better than them then why even consider a reunion.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• CASH RULESCASH RULES Posts: 306
    edited June 2010
    Game was a member of the Unit for like a year.. smh. his poccets still hurtin' since fidtree kicced him out.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Fuuuk gayme!!
  • Yung_Souf_MoneyYung_Souf_Money Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    50 cent needs his help,if i was Buck he will have to give me alot of money on how he shitted on him
  • HybridEntHybridEnt Posts: 206
    edited June 2010
    G UNIT dont want to fuck with Game after all that shit he was talking and diss tracks he been putting out since like 2005. There will be no reunion or any work done together. 50 dont even want to fuck with Buk and his situation was very petty compared to the beef with Game.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dis nigga sounds stupid each time he talks...
  • Yung_Souf_MoneyYung_Souf_Money Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The Game dont need 50 cent
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Watch he have a diss track tommorow...
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Watch he have a diss track tommorow...

lol true

even if the unite for an album, GAME will lose all credibility.. why even bother.. he made it this far without 'em, why go back.. cause the loyalties been broken and if it was meant to be it would have gone down way back when all this "increase the peace" type of talk was going on.. not now in 2010 lol it is over for any g-unit success now.
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    GAYme JUST SOUNDZ BIPOLAR AS FUUK & DESPERATE LIKE HE KNOWZ HEZ ABOUT 2 FLOP ON THIS NU ALBUM SO HE WANTZ 2 GET SUM GGGGAY-UNIT GROUPIEZ BACK BY SUCKIN GGGGGAY-UNIT DICK
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    On the real, I've read a couple of interviews with various rappers claiming he's bipolar. I starting to believe that shit
  • Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    G G G G G UNIT!

he said that at the end of the interview.. hmmmm

G UNIT ALL DAY FUCK THE FAKE THUGS IM A G UNIT GORILLA
    NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
  • midwestgangstamidwestgangsta Posts: 996
    edited June 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    GAYme JUST SOUNDZ BIPOLAR AS FUUK & DESPERATE LIKE HE KNOWZ HEZ ABOUT 2 FLOP ON THIS NU ALBUM SO HE WANTZ 2 GET SUM GGGGAY-UNIT GROUPIEZ BACK BY SUCKIN GGGGGAY-UNIT DICK

^^say what???? lol... that boy gee dumb as dirt
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Truth be told, I would like to see that happen. I dont see any new group to take over rap in the forseeable future. It looks after Nicki Minaj drops her first CD its gonna be a wrap for Young Money. Drake, Wayne and Nicki will be the only ones dropping albums over there, but their buzz if seemingly fizzling out.
  • tupacfan35tupacfan35 Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Truth be told, I would like to see that happen. I dont see any new group to take over rap in the forseeable future. It looks after Nicki Minaj drops her first CD its gonna be a wrap for Young Money. Drake, Wayne and Nicki will be the only ones dropping albums over there, but their buzz if seemingly fizzling out.

I Doubt it, virtually half of the country of U.S. hates gay-unit, because they did a lot of damage to this genre.
  • Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    I Doubt it, virtually half of the country of U.S. hates gay-unit, because they did a lot of damage to this genre.

says the kid from the south, fuck off hater, we know unless ur 12 years old u was ridin fif's nuts back in 03
    NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
  • koncretemindkoncretemind Posts: 1,439
    edited July 2010
    50 past his prime, Game past his prime, Lloyd Banks past his prime.... Nah i'll pass even if 50 was down wit this
  • midwestgangstamidwestgangsta Posts: 996
    edited July 2010
    hey i'm all for it but i doubt 50 will do it... i wish he would that would be some dope ass shit
  • Lorenzo de MediciLorenzo de Medici Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    50 Cent and Game did their best music together. The sum of their parts was waaaay greater than the individual parts.
  • DaPrinciplezDaPrinciplez Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2010
    I'd pay for a Game, 50 Cent, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo G Unit album.....

And I aint bought a G-unit album since.....Straight Outta Cashville. Oh wait, nah The Documentary.

But i'd cop the new album if they all got together.
  • panthro5000panthro5000 Posts: 169
    edited July 2010
    word, i think some good music could come out of it
  • BossIntellectBossIntellect Posts: 382
    edited July 2010
    I see great music coming out of this, but I really think that 50 still owning Game on G-Unit plays a big part in this. he has to fulfill his Obligation.
  • sickbizzlesickbizzle Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    G-Unit without Game and Buck demoted to a guest artist >>>>>>>

T.O.S. was one of the dopest albums ever dropped on the G-Unit imprint. We need more of that kinda shit but it goes too hard for most people, not enough guest artists and corny R&B hooks.
  • jayhi22jayhi22 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    G-Unit without Game and Buck demoted to a guest artist >>>>>>>

T.O.S. was one of the dopest albums ever dropped on the G-Unit imprint. We need more of that kinda shit but it goes too hard for most people, not enough guest artists and corny R&B hooks.

Damn.. I thought I was the only one who actually liked the album lol.. That CD is bangin beginning to end
    GrandFinaleClothing.com

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/GrandFinaleClo to get the latest info on the brand and shoe giveaways!

Use code AHH15 at checkout for 15% off all orders!

STEPHen-curry-crossover-destroys-george-hill.gif
    tumblr_mgju8sYbpT1roemtpo1_500.gif
    LVlIz.gif