Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the point monizzle is making is yes those girls with buy tickets to a show is because they have to. You cant show up and get in free but with a cd you know you aint go to pay for it so they download it which equals low sales. The record company is going to see that and not wanna drop his second cd. So he has to change something to get into a big crowd to help put more numbers up
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at lol at diggy. Isnt this the same dude that was going at drake last week or something. seems kinda fishy he sells low then drake and now cole.....I mean I just saying
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmmfao @ iron clad autistic hands
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Create a new quote pyramid you ? .
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao callin j cole a lil ? ...wow
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the point monizzle is making is yes those girls with buy tickets to a show is because they have to. You cant show up and get in free but with a cd you know you aint go to pay for it so they download it which equals low sales. The record company is going to see that and not wanna drop his second cd. So he has to change something to get into a big crowd to help put more numbers up

the bolded is excatly where im getting at and even if the sales for the album are low he needs a hot single like a rack city (don't like the song but it had buzz that got singles moving). And as far as buying the CD I am trying to point out ? that have buzz a ? will buy multiple copies on release day if and only if they crazy for a ? . But for Diggy they just will show up at the concert cause they think he kinda cute and want something to do that night.

@damobb2deep you right they need to get his national promotion game up you cant have 1 milli in followers and only sell 22K. And question how big was the venue diggy was at and what was the age and demographic of the crowd there?

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    ghost tho wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.

Getting personal is all fine but when you bringing Mothers and Fathers, Children then that's a sign of weakness.
    if ross can still have some hood ? bumpin his ? .... diggy can keep the fanbase he has...

Rev is a rapper, diggy is not a child and diggy and vanessa don't have the same mother

kanye-shrug.jpg

what Rev Run being a emcee got to do what's between Diggy and Cole. Run is doing what a Father do you said it best Diggy aint a child he see's his son stepping up and handling business when it's time for a father to step in he going to step in. What having a different mother from vanessa got to do with it, they share the same father and they sill blood.

rev run has nothing to do with whats between diggy and cole and neither does diggy have ? to do with what happened between vanessa and cole. when cole and vanessa was messing around for a semester diggy was getting ? trained and ? so he can't speak on ? unless he knew the story which im sure he don't.

And lol at Run trying to "teach" his kids how to handle business i guess jo jo was sick or chilling with his rent a hood ? friends when Run was teaching his children to "handle business" correctly cause he aint learned how to do none of that.

there you go making up ? , I said Run sitting back "watching his son handling business" come mayne if you going to quote somebody get it right. if Jo-Jo aint stepping up that's his business Lil Simmons made a call to do it.

If you can stay on topic and explain how diggy knows the whole story then well have a deal

and its ironic how diggy releases this after his album flopped too these cole lines been out for a few months now lol

? the whole story and how it went down and i am staying on topic Young simmons made the call that's all it need to be said. He felt J.Cole was being disrespectful to his family and he went for the ? throat it can't get no clearer than that. And what the ? he waiting got to do with ? , he took a page out of NAS book, wait a little and drop that ? bomb
    Hell if i was diggy's a&r i would have dropped this before the album not after the album. .
    truth. he'll do this next time

The issue is the next time might be in jeaporady because of who he dissed. In the segmentation of hip hop audiences this ? needs j cole's fanbase. Notice even on the video the cole warriors are going in on his ass already. A young lightskinned ? who not talking about gunplay or hoes is only gunna get a type of audeince like diggy. Because by the next album diggy gon be to old to get those preteen ? who not even ? with him that hard anymore.

Time is against diggy we saw how even Bow Wow started to fall off after unleashed because he couldn't get a new fanbase now that he was old. If diggy will even have a chance to get an actual loyal fanbase he is going to need the jcole wale drake college crowd. But after this diss video he might have just burnt a bridge with that base.

he 17 its not like bow wow who was like 12 when he first droped... or b2k who was like 15.. his transition will be alot smoother real talk

Yeah but if you don't have a fanbase you can't succeed. Even the most gimmick rappers like waka flocka have a street fanbase that fills a niche. Same with a wiz who fills a weed smoking base even if his music is inconsistent his fans support better or worse. Diggy does not have a niche. Having a niche group is how you survive in hip hop and if you loose a niche you have to be able to adapt. What else can diggy be besides a lyrical fun rapper? The fact hes rev runs sun prohibits him from being able to be a street rapper or anything outside of who he is right now. ? not gunna buy it.

hoes... as long as a bytch think u cute/got money u good.... he can play the " im the ? yo momma want u wit" role... hoes will buy it... then he can switch and do a chris brown at like 21 or 22 and become the " lets ? " type ? .. so with a heavy female fan base... ? will pay attention cuz hoes are..

like Bow Wow? You see how that went
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is all types of funny......

All types of posters got ethered and feelings buttons.....

These ? riding for Diggy, how come yall aint buy his album?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Rev Run is the only preacher with a daughter who is a freak on the low? That Vanessa angle seems like a reach imo

Everything he is saying in the song can really apply to himself, ? talking like he is a big time rapper who sold 5 mil.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know its about Vanessa because Diggy put light to the songs mentioning her in this song.
    I mean J-cole got lines like
    "What Up Vanessa, I loved you that one semester"
    In grew up fast that has been posted in this thread.

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vanessa is Bad!! All this other stuff y'all talking bout................irrelevant!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know its about Vanessa because Diggy put light to the songs mentioning her in this song.
    I mean J-cole got lines like
    "What Up Vanessa, I loved you that one semester"
    In grew up fast that has been posted in this thread.

that line missed me til i went back and listened and all that might mean is the ? had a crush

? , i been loving Angela since 09
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow...

selling 22K has to hurt his lil ego..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these ? ass ? in they lil moist
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is no one would of known that verse was about Vanessa Simmons until Diggy and Rev Run brought attention to it. So the whole world knows you daughter was a ? in college.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So Rev Run is the only preacher with a daughter who is a freak on the low? That Vanessa angle seems like a reach imo

Everything he is saying in the song can really apply to himself, ? talking like he is a big time rapper who sold 5 mil.

lmao at the preachers daughter being a freak you preaching right now. But yeah thats the ironic thing about diggys shots is he trina act like cole can't get ? but last time i checked diggy and been spotted with bad ? either. Then he trina say his style is off and he weird....and again you could say the same thing about diggy now and while he was on runs house acting like a little ? lmao.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hold the ? up diggy done just dissed j cole

? that look like a bully ? j cole needs to fire this lil ? up

the nerve of this lil ? coming at me. ? that if i'm j cole i'm going in.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Funny thing is no one would of known that verse was about Vanessa Simmons until Diggy and Rev Run brought attention to it. So the whole world knows you daughter was a ? in college.
    exactly. Cole throwing out the name Vanessa didn't mean ? to us, cause there are a million vanessas. Now that we find out he's talking about Run's daughter vanessa everyones finding lines that didn't mean ? before.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    ghost tho wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.

Getting personal is all fine but when you bringing Mothers and Fathers, Children then that's a sign of weakness.
    if ross can still have some hood ? bumpin his ? .... diggy can keep the fanbase he has...

Rev is a rapper, diggy is not a child and diggy and vanessa don't have the same mother

kanye-shrug.jpg

what Rev Run being a emcee got to do what's between Diggy and Cole. Run is doing what a Father do you said it best Diggy aint a child he see's his son stepping up and handling business when it's time for a father to step in he going to step in. What having a different mother from vanessa got to do with it, they share the same father and they sill blood.

rev run has nothing to do with whats between diggy and cole and neither does diggy have ? to do with what happened between vanessa and cole. when cole and vanessa was messing around for a semester diggy was getting ? trained and ? so he can't speak on ? unless he knew the story which im sure he don't.

And lol at Run trying to "teach" his kids how to handle business i guess jo jo was sick or chilling with his rent a hood ? friends when Run was teaching his children to "handle business" correctly cause he aint learned how to do none of that.

there you go making up ? , I said Run sitting back "watching his son handling business" come mayne if you going to quote somebody get it right. if Jo-Jo aint stepping up that's his business Lil Simmons made a call to do it.

If you can stay on topic and explain how diggy knows the whole story then well have a deal

and its ironic how diggy releases this after his album flopped too these cole lines been out for a few months now lol

? the whole story and how it went down and i am staying on topic Young simmons made the call that's all it need to be said. He felt J.Cole was being disrespectful to his family and he went for the ? throat it can't get no clearer than that. And what the ? he waiting got to do with ? , he took a page out of NAS book, wait a little and drop that ? bomb
    Hell if i was diggy's a&r i would have dropped this before the album not after the album. .
    truth. he'll do this next time

The issue is the next time might be in jeaporady because of who he dissed. In the segmentation of hip hop audiences this ? needs j cole's fanbase. Notice even on the video the cole warriors are going in on his ass already. A young lightskinned ? who not talking about gunplay or hoes is only gunna get a type of audeince like diggy. Because by the next album diggy gon be to old to get those preteen ? who not even ? with him that hard anymore.

Time is against diggy we saw how even Bow Wow started to fall off after unleashed because he couldn't get a new fanbase now that he was old. If diggy will even have a chance to get an actual loyal fanbase he is going to need the jcole wale drake college crowd. But after this diss video he might have just burnt a bridge with that base.

he 17 its not like bow wow who was like 12 when he first droped... or b2k who was like 15.. his transition will be alot smoother real talk

Yeah but if you don't have a fanbase you can't succeed. Even the most gimmick rappers like waka flocka have a street fanbase that fills a niche. Same with a wiz who fills a weed smoking base even if his music is inconsistent his fans support better or worse. Diggy does not have a niche. Having a niche group is how you survive in hip hop and if you loose a niche you have to be able to adapt. What else can diggy be besides a lyrical fun rapper? The fact hes rev runs sun prohibits him from being able to be a street rapper or anything outside of who he is right now. ? not gunna buy it.

hoes... as long as a bytch think u cute/got money u good.... he can play the " im the ? yo momma want u wit" role... hoes will buy it... then he can switch and do a chris brown at like 21 or 22 and become the " lets ? " type ? .. so with a heavy female fan base... ? will pay attention cuz hoes are..

like Bow Wow? You see how that went

naw after 18 bow wow started 2 get "hard"...... thats what cost him.... but i heard he finna just start acting... so he aint loose..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

the bolded is excatly where im getting at and even if the sales for the album are low he needs a hot single like a rack city (don't like the song but it had buzz that got singles moving). And as far as buying the CD I am trying to point out ? that have buzz a ? will buy multiple copies on release day if and only if they crazy for a ? . But for Diggy they just will show up at the concert cause they think he kinda cute and want something to do that night.

@damobb2deep you right they need to get his national promotion game up you cant have 1 milli in followers and only sell 22K. And question how big was the venue diggy was at and what was the age and demographic of the crowd there?

it was a nice size venue... not a stadium... but way bigger then a club...
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diggy ? got hella promotion he was all over 106 & park wit mindless behavior,for his bday,guesthost, nd when his album dropped. These young chicks just aint diggin him like he thought they was

Dis ? 17 why he runnin round wit them 12yr old mindless behavior ? anyway I could understand will smith son doin dat he only 13
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Diggy ? got hella promotion he was all over 106 & park wit mindless behavior,for his bday,guesthost, nd when his album dropped. These young chicks just aint diggin him like he thought they was

Dis ? 17 why he runnin round wit them 12yr old mindless behavior ? anyway I could understand will smith son doin dat he only 13

chris brown is gonna be 23 this year yet there is pics of him wit mj's kids chillin.... point?

i watch mtv jams all the time and didnt see a promo 4 his album once.... and its not like i aint see his video... his song wit jerimah gets all types of play on the radio but no body knew his album was gonna drop... 106 n park aint what it usta be at all how many people still watch that day 2 day anyway?
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soo this is a old track that was leaked??..and has anyone other than Rev Run commented on it yet..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

it was a nice size venue... not a stadium... but way bigger then a club...

oh okay...was it all teenagers or younger or older than that?
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the time chris brown was 17 he was covered in tattoos singin let me take u down.

My 15yr old cousin thinks he is corny as ? , her 9yr old sister loves him tho. I dont think chicks over 15 is gon rock wit him no matter how much promo he gets
This discussion has been closed.