Zodiac Sign Thread

2»

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    tam wrote: »
    See and he wonders why i don't and can't trust him. not to mention we're in a long distance relationship. 3 hours away...

yea, he has let me go thru his phone and introduced me to all his fam/friends but he's an ? at the same time. i think the thing about Geminis is , they fall in love quick (well, he did) and when you finally catch up to loving them the same, they change on ya. ugh!

thats exactly what they do....the first woman I tried to get married to was a gemini...and she was chasing me down trying to get my attention...once I finally gave in...she said she didnt see me in that light..lol so I just cut her off..same thing you should do...cut the guy off because hes not taking you seriously....its not about whether or not he is doing anything with these people he flirts with...its the fact that he should respect the bond you have for each other enough to want to make you happy.....but he doesnt...thats what geminis do...only think about the moment and not what really matters....so eventually they usually burn bridges that they shouldnt have because they werent focused on the prize...but instant gratification.....to me they are the most immature sign in the whole zodiac
  • makaveli03
    edited June 2010
    why the ? is this thread in the donkey?....? ? ass mods
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Ktulu stay droppin knowledge
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    why the ? is this thread in the donkey?....? ? ass mods

because its been made thousands of times and its ? to begin with
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited June 2010
    I cant explain something I dont know about. I never claimed to have knowledge on astrology. I suggest about.com or searching Sidereal practices in India.

I said when I looked at more components of astrology they sounded like my personality. Why? i dont know. And I didnt care enough to research that. All I know is whenever theres a horoscope section in a magazine, or newspaper its nothing like how I am. When I did an extensive chart of my aspects some were true, but they can also be coincidence. I prefer to look at personality traits from a psychological standpoint. At the same time though, I wouldnt call it ? just because I dont believe it or because its been "proven" fake.

Tell that to people who pray to nature or inanimate objects. It doesnt work for me, but it works for someone else. Who am I to tell someone their way to enlightenment is a farce?
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited June 2010
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    thats exactly what they do....the first woman I tried to get married to was a gemini...and she was chasing me down trying to get my attention...once I finally gave in...she said she didnt see me in that light..lol so I just cut her off..same thing you should do...cut the guy off because hes not taking you seriously....its not about whether or not he is doing anything with these people he flirts with...its the fact that he should respect the bond you have for each other enough to want to make you happy.....but he doesnt...thats what geminis do...only think about the moment and not what really matters....so eventually they usually burn bridges that they shouldnt have because they werent focused on the prize...but instant gratification.....to me they are the most immature sign in the whole zodiac

? co-sign you are so on point with this!!

he's VERY immature, yet it's hard for me to just let him go. like you said, ima Taurus and we like stability.
  • makaveli03
    edited June 2010
    because its been made thousands of times and its ? to begin with

so has 99 percent of the ? in the GNS but thats not moved here....so whats your problem?
  • makaveli03
    edited June 2010
    ? co-sign you are so on point with this!!

he's VERY immature, yet it's hard for me to just let him go. like you said, ima Taurus and we like stability.

just occupy your time with other things....mentally make it like a battle of pride instead of love....because at the end of the day if you treat it as him insulting your intelligence instead of him being someone you are interested in...he will not be appealing to you anymore....hes gonna get the picture once he loses the girl he could have been something better with...its his loss not yours
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for the advice man...i really appreciate it ; )

everybody been telling me the same thing about him. i just need to get over him....again.

and it is his loss!!!!
    :cool:
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    !!
    ima Taurus and we like stability.

SMH

I don't believe this statement cause you said Libras are boring

anyways to answer this BS thread...........usually Virgos, Libras, Scorpios, and Tauruses are types of females I notice I keep running into

:shrugs
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I'm an aries but usually scorpios, pisces, taurus and gemini's are the women that I run into. I find myself getting along with virgo's the most based on my relationship with the ones in my family but I've never been in a relationship with one that I remember so far, I just find them to be level headed people.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I wouldnt call it ? just because I dont believe it or because its been "proven" fake.
    your mind is so open, your brain fell out
    Who am I to tell someone their way to enlightenment is a farce?
    you're nobody, but I'm somebody who knows what they're talking about
  • makaveli03
    edited July 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'm a Taurus and I love chaos, drama, beef, spontaniety.

right now will you change your opinion if I told you anything that could combat your point?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    http://www.alwaysastrology.com/sun-signs.html

im a virgo and i seem to date either pisces, virgos or capricorns
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    goldenja wrote: »
    http://www.alwaysastrology.com/sun-signs.html

im a virgo and i seem to date either pisces, virgos or capricorns

this sites pretty intresting if you wanna get more in depth
  • Pretty Chocolate
    Pretty Chocolate Members Posts: 465
    edited July 2010
    I am a Sagittarious and I attract alot of Leo's or Scorpios and every now and then Gemini's. I do beleive in Astrology, I studied it for a little while. It's actually quite accurate. Not all horoscope sites are qualified to write horoscopes though. So thats why sometimes ; your like that is not whats going on with me today lol.. but when you find a site thats always right on you should continue to use that one. Astrology is amazing.