damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Forum of Fame
So I was discussing with this female today basically would she give head for money if she was broke with kids. (She doesn't have any kids).

She said yes- and in a heartbeat. She went on to say that whatever woman wouldn't would be a bad mother.

So is this commendable or ? ' ? ?

How far should you go to feed your kids ?

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    SHE WOULD SUCH ? FOR FREE, SO MIGHT AS WELL DO IT FOR HER KIDS...

welp there u have it
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I gotta c/s jamel. I would do anything to put food in my kids stomach. rob a bank, home invasion, armed robbery, sell ? . anything short of some ? ? .
  • 7figz
    Options
    Damn. I don't know if this sounds ? up, but there's a limit to what I'd do for my kids - prostitution being up there.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    BUT AT THE SAME TIME, THEY SAY THEY WILL DO ANYTHING, BUT IF YOU GIVE THEM A MCDONALDS APP TO FILL OUT, THEY GIVE YOU THE SCOOBY DOO GRUNT
    my point exactly. if you would do anything, just take a menial job until you can find something better. if you get to the point where youre sucking ? for $50 then obviously this "id do anything for my kids" is a new found revelation

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Damn. I don't know if this sounds ? up, but there's a limit to what I'd do for my kids - prostitution being up there.

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

SO IF ? WAS WILLIN TO PAY FOR ? ,U WOULDNT DO IT?
    LOL. What?
  • 7figz
    Options

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

Yea I'm a dude, but wait - clarify the bolded ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

say-what-vanilla-ice-o.gif
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

[img]http://www.rebelrockrunners.org/gallery/d/15584-2/? .gif[/img]
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta c/s jamel. I would do anything to put food in my kids stomach. rob a bank, home invasion, armed robbery, sell ? . anything short of some ? ? .

How long you think that you can do that before you end up dead or life in prison? And after that, how would your kids grow up without you?
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

How long you think that you can do that before you end up dead or life in prison? And after that, how would your kids grow up without you?

idk dude. what i am saying, is if i had some felonys and could not get a job. I would find a way to feed my kids by any means necessary.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy can't be this ? .
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    support her in her beliefs...

tell her she oughta give u the head now so u can appraise it if she dont wanna get shortchanged in the future
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ the end of the day alot of criminal types say that cliche ? they have kids to its no noble robinhood actions they are participating in its selfishness the kids they raise often do the same ? . So @ the end of the day that cop out is bs
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ what? my kids need 2 eat and i'm suffering and u got 300 i'm taking that real talk... but at the same time if u tell me I got u a app 4 burger king u can fill out i'm down 4 dat too.... when I say i'm doin it 4 my kids i'm doin it 4 my kids...
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    ^^dude is talking some sense.
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited April 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option

lucky you. Alot of people don't have that option.
  • 7figz
    Options
    if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking ? is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you gotta suck a ? to feed your kids..... give them to someone who can feed them. Gotta be in some bottom low ? to be in that predicament in the first place.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking ? is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.

If a ? has to ? and suck as her only source of income, then she is a worthless chick. And an even worse momma.
  • 7figz
    edited April 2012
    Options

I ain't knockin' the the chick. ? , I respect her honesty but we all know that's rarely the only option.

What about for a guy - should he be considering prostitution as a way to support his kids ?
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

I ain't knockin' the the chick. ? , I respect her honesty but we all know that's rarely the only option.

What about for a guy - should he be considering prostitution as a way to support his kids ?

If a dude has to do that to get by, i'm not knocking him. Altough i think if you are a man you should go about getting the money a different way, i still wont knock it.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

sucking ? or selling myself is just so inherently against my morals there's no way i could ever bring myself to do something like that. there are just some principles i can't break no matter what. i'd put my kids in the care of others, get myself situated and then come back for them. there is no "that's the only option." there's always another option

You already said you have family to fall back on. You really don't know that struggle of having no one to fall back on. When all you have is your self and you are broke. With no job in site and you are so hungry your head hurts. You have to do whatever it takes to feed yourself.
This discussion has been closed.