damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    of course this is an extreme scenario, but chicks suck ? for far less than the well being of their kids...
    and yes ? do work at McD's to support their kids as well... wtf u ? talking about?

word not everyone is like that lazy octomom ? who turned down a mili and ?

there are moms and dads working ? jobs everyday for their little crumb snatchers
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    7fIG wrote: »
    if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option

lucky you. Alot of people don't have that option.

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking ? is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.

sucking ? or selling myself is just so inherently against my morals there's no way i could ever bring myself to do something like that. there are just some principles i can't break no matter what. i'd put my kids in the care of others, get myself situated and then come back for them. there is no "that's the only option." there's always another option

You already said you have family to fall back on. You really don't know that struggle of having no one to fall back on. When all you have is your self and you are broke. With no job in site and you are so hungry your head hurts. You have to do whatever it takes to feed yourself.

i may have family which others don't have. but you don't have even 1 good friend? if it gets that bad, foster care might be an option for the kids. i don't care what it is, nothing you say can convince me that selling myself is a viable option. i'd go homeless and eat out of dumpsters before i'd ever sell my body

I'm proud of you that you would say that. All i'm saying is i can't knock a female for doing that when she is ass'd out.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    of course this is an extreme scenario, but chicks suck ? for far less than the well being of their kids...
    and yes ? do work at McD's to support their kids as well... wtf u ? talking about?

I know where you comin' from, believe that.

This isn't some ? she met at a club, or some first date ? . We're talking about random ? knocking on the door with a couple dollars in hand...

I didn't ask the chick if it was this last resort, I just said straight up. "If you ain't have money and your kids was hungry, would you suck ? for money ?"

Ain't nothin' wrong with takin' a job at Mickey D's in the same scenario, but the 2 options are a little different, ain't it ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • haute
    edited April 2012
    all you dumb ? saying you value yourself too much.. guess what?
    you just put a price on it...

um

what??

I value myself so much I would never wreck my body for some snot nosed ?

#teamnokids

YA'LL can go about life doing anything and everything for the chirren

but me?

no ma'am
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never say never. Im lucky enough to have family and friends. Some people are completely destitute and have no one. I don't steal but if my kids starving and I'm homeless with no means to feed them, I'd steal some food. But it is hard to see how one gets to the position of having to suck ? for cash w/o having a drug habit.

I blame the crumbling nuclear-turned-single-parent family structure in America for that. Kai has that immigrant mentality where the extended family pitches in and help out when a person cannot support their kids, one way or the other.

• [Deleted User]
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    selling urself >>> giving urself away

im jus sayin..
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all you dumb ? saying you value yourself too much.. guess what?
    you just put a price on it...

That not suckin a ? is more valuable than the kids?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I commend a woman doin anything 4 her kids.... givin my momma did it... and I would also do it 4 mine.. I feel bad 4 a kid who parents have 2 much pride...
  • CapitalB
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @Kai....giving up your kids to the foster care system is a better option than giving up the ? or a bj for a few minutes? A short term set back with long term ramifications seems much better?

see! this is why i ? wit MSJ..
    i mean i ? with kai too.. she's only stupid on topics such as these..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited April 2012
    These either/or threads are so wack sometimes. That's like us saying hey men, would ya eat a ? to save your kids life. ? man you'd all be coming up what all sort of other ways to get out of it.
  • ms.jones
    BossBoo wrote: »

Hey B :)
  • haute
    sucking a ? ...... is sucking a ?

if you get something out of it, what exactly is the downside??

be it satisfaction of pleasing your partner, keeping your lights on, becoming a worldwide twitter trend ala amber cole, a book deal ala superhead

I'm not sure how one is more/less shameful than the other

I mean you have a ? in your mouth
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

What about mommy puttin' random ? ' ? in her mouth ? Kissing her kids with that same mouth...

Puttin' her life in jeopardy for a couple of dollars instead of doing something more sensible for her kids ?

I mean isn't this almost the equivalent of the father committing crimes to feed his kids ? I hear females criticize ? for doing that all the time.
  • CapitalB
    BossBoo wrote: »

Hey B :)

*waves*
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These either/or threads are so wack sometimes. That's like us saying hey men, would ya eat a ? to save your kids life. ? man you'd all be coming up what all sort of other ways to get out of it.

What is more baffling is when I see women that claim that they are independent that see themselves in backpage when rent money is short. Men in general know that you gotta be creative without sacrificing your dignity if a dire situation ever occurred.

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you have to take into account if you are sucking for cash, it will probably be some middle aged fat ? with stank ? and like $50 if you are lucky *gags*
  • BiblicalAtheist

eating a regular ? would be the comparable scenario...
    To some people, sucking a random ? is as revolting as eating a ? .

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2012
  • CapitalB
    "morals" are anchors for the poor.. ever notice they they only ones who boast about it??
    real ? .. its a defense mechanism for people to not have to be ? ..

• ms.jones
    7fIG wrote: »

What about mommy puttin' random ? ' ? in her mouth ? Kissing her kids with that same mouth...

Puttin' her life in jeopardy for a couple of dollars instead of doing something more sensible for her kids ?

I mean isn't this almost the equivalent of the father committing crimes to feed his kids ? I hear females criticize ? for doing that all the time.

Bruh...you went off on a tangent I'm assuming you thought was intelligent. You completely missed the point. She is willing to give her kids up to FOSTER CARE, because of a hardship that will not last forever. You mean to tell me, because of a setback, you are willing to give up your own children? Are you serious?

Yo, I swear...these threads show who is, and isn't built for life.

This discussion has been closed.