Me, my Chick and her Man...I need some HELP with this...LADIES/FELLAS..advice needed!

Options
liteurlzup150
liteurlzup150 Members Posts: 28
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ive been seeing this girl for the past year, she has a man and when it started i just had broke up with my ex. me and this girl have been thru alot for the past year from the amount of places we've had sex at to the bugged out sex sessions, shes brought me roses, tried to give me things but i dont take them, pays for cabs constantly to come see me, cooks for me, ive slept over her house for weeks at a time or 3 days out the week,etc, shes really cried about things that have to do with us. she went on a trip to d.r with her man the next day she came over took me to a telly and i hit it, her man was still in d.r, while she was there she sent me a pic of her shoes with my name on it, i was like damn.

anyways shes really dedicated over 30 songs to me (she coulda done the same to her man i know) , theres many times when shes just showed up to c me for an hour or less just to spent time with me no matter the time of night or day, she made up a fake facebook to try to catch me ? wit other chicks, shes o.d jealous of my close female friends. ive been literally next to her in bed while her mans on the fone tellin her he loves her,etc and im there chillin on her bed watching t.v minding my business.

well in the last month shes came to see me a few times and ive gone to see her,etc but for the last 2 weeks ive been ignoring her calls and not replying to her messages...last nite she put up new pics of her and her man which is cool ? they go out so its only right but if i woulda answered her she woulda not done that..the thing is people....what do i do? ....do i just keep ignoring her efforts towards me ? between me and her her efforts are about 70% while mine are 30%...

i mean i have feelings for her and i know she got feelings for me she even did that scene from the movie the notebook where someone lays down in the middle of the street to show their feelings for the other person, her family knows me about me ive met her sis, bro, mom,...maybe im buggin ? i have just been the side ? for a year...shes picked to c me over her man a ridiculous amount of times...i dont know im confused i guess i need people's oipinions...real straight up opinions....what should i do?...leave it or see what can happen wit me and her and say ? her man.....??????

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    YOUR chick??? and HER man????!!!
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo thats funny cuz my ? white rob was messing with this chick right, and she came around when ? was chillin and was like i got a gift for you. so ? see a sneaker box and we like ok she brought the ? some sneakers. ? opened the box and it wasnt no sneakers in it. she had drew on the inner top of the box, white rob i love you and all this other ? dedicated to him, and in the box was a big bag of hershey kisses... hold on thats not it.... in each of the hershey kisses were little notes talkin bout you the man i love you and all that other ? ...... this girl was not his girlfriend
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dawg you cant be serious...

this aint your woman...

get your own before you get killed
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sounds like she's a hoe.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How can you even put her into consideration when you see how slick she does "HER MAN". Play your role at your own discretion son but know not to take it beyond that.
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Let that ? go.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Sounds like she's a hoe.
    Sounds like hes a hoe..

But like i said in the other thread.. enjoy your ? .. i have a suspicion he posted this in every damn subforum
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont understand how there are literally 7 women for every one man...and no this is not 7 ugly women and one dyme..this is 7 dimes....to one man....and men repeatedly share women...when theres no reason to? why fall in love with a chic thats taken? when theres 6 others that want you to ? they brains out? and they all look just as good?
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dig what sum of u r saying...but im sayin why she doing all that extra ? ??

and 2...she has a fat ass great ? and amazing 2 hour head..should i not care about that?
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options

and 2...she has a fat ass great ? and amazing 2 hour head..should i not care about that?

theres 500 million other women u never met on earth that have way better ? a nicer ass and 4 hour head
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dawg you cant be serious...

this aint your woman...

get your own before you get killed

pay attention to this post
  • 797mrtemp797
    797mrtemp797 Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If she has not left him for you yet, she aint your chick!!!
  • liteurlzup150
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If she has not left him for you yet, she aint your chick!!!

this makes perfect sense brotha
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't be deceived, if she loved you, she wouldn't be carrying that man's heart around. The same way, she's playing this other brother is the same way she's gonna treat you. She's a hoe and she has emotional issues about having constant attention around her, you don't need a hoe like that in your life, go find yourself a good sister that's not out playing games and actually has her ? together.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    taylor gang or die.....
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't be deceived, if she loved you, she wouldn't be carrying that man's heart around. The same way, she's playing this other brother is the same way she's gonna treat you. She's a hoe and she has emotional issues about having constant attention around her, you don't need a hoe like that in your life, go find yourself a good sister that's not out playing games and actually has her ? together.

This. If yall doing all that and she still aint left the ? then she aint your ? , shes everybodies. Theres probably a couple other ? involved you don't know about. ? her a couple more times and dismiss
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    This. If yall doing all that and she still aint left the ? then she aint your ? , shes everybodies. Theres probably a couple other ? involved you don't know about. ? her a couple more times and dismiss

Also take heed to the words of Slick Rick
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

use her for what shes worth just dont take the ? seriously and make sure u rap it up. Stop stressing over her she aint worth it shes just fun
This discussion has been closed.