Women at the club in bunches

Options
Yung_Souf_Money
Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i was at the club a few weeks ago,and this guy was trying to dance with these chicks,and they brushed him off treating him like he wasnt ? ,he sat back down lookin stupid

i went over there where dude was and said,man them hoes aint ? dont let these uppity ass ? steal your joy man.all these ? on the dance floor pick up your face and find a broad to dance with

whats up with these sistas and the Diva Attitude,like they are too much to dance with a ? ?

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    some of them ? really be feelin dem selves...? happens to errbody, i just play it off and move to another ? to grind on....
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well...how did he approach them? nothing worse than a dude trying to drill you from behind sight unseen

also he probably should have picked ONE to try to dance with instead of trying to bag the whole crew...and the other probably more obvious thing is dude was ugly. thatisall
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    every ? has damn near had this happen....in a semi packed club where folks might have a chance to notice you get dissed aint a good look so i try to avoid them situations
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    did you really tell him not to let a ? steal his joy?

lol

that sounds hellla funny to me
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just tryin to put on a front cuz they girls are there. They act different when they in packs
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You dudes need to learn reverse psychology with these chicks and ? with their minds. I will even go and talk to the ugliest chick in the club to ? with the good looking chicks head, these chicks function off attention.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well...how did he approach them? nothing worse than a dude trying to drill you from behind sight unseen

also he probably should have picked ONE to try to dance with instead of trying to bag the whole crew...and the other probably more obvious thing is dude was ugly. thatisall

My boy is guilty of this line of girls trying to get through the club and he pulls on all their hands "what up ma your beautiful" with the last one inches away. Crazy part he comes up a lot too.

As far as the tread man playboy women genuinely see them selves as divas B. Beyonce has warped their minds. I've seen the lightest most ditsy white girl to the most Afro Centric Erykah Badu started kit having Black women wild out when they drop a Beyonce song.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you can even compliment them anymore cause it seems they head will get even bigger
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you can even compliment them anymore cause it seems they head will get even bigger

lol at complimenting them, if a chick is beautiful she already knows it and hear it all the time. Reverse psychology!
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options

nah i just saw dude go over there being asking for a dance,and you can tell they were divas with attitude like they the ?

they were all dancing with each other like women like to do,and one chick put her hand in his face and they laughed it off,dude looked like he lost his best friend in the world

one girl next to me was like these the same uppity ass ? that come in the club every friday thinkin they the ?

she said if you dont look like the baller type you aint getting no play
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the ? that irks me is when the right in yo face shakin dey ass to ass shakin songs such as: donk, make dat azz clap, back dat azz up...

and when u get up on em dey wan look at u like ugh...

but like i said, just move on to da next ? ...dis ? happens all da time..
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sometimes when girls are in a group at the club they don't like to leave their friends so they don't make their friend feel neglected....I don't know about others but I do this from time to time
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    never had this problem...........

but of course I got common sense
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dont go for the ones in bunches...simple
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe they had boyfriends or something...? and it was just a girls night out?

or maybe dude was busted
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he suppose to ask for a dance,he's a man but they didnt have to do the guy like that.it ? me off,thats a ? up thing to do,they totally shut dude off
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol that's why I leave nothing up to chance when I hit the club. I watch a girl for a song or 2 to make sure she aint uppity and she actually dancin wit folks before I even approach..If I get rejected after that I just take that L and keep it movin...
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    some of them ? really be feelin dem selves...? happens to errbody, i just play it off and move to another ? to grind on....

Bingo. Sometimes you can let the liquor trickle down their system till they sweatin weaves an hour later. Sometimes they don't dance at all.... oh well to that stupid ? . They're the ? who paid 20-something bucks to stand in a huddle practicing playing dudes.
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    My boy is guilty of this line of girls trying to get through the club and he pulls on all their hands "what up ma your beautiful" with the last one inches away. Crazy part he comes up a lot too.

As far as the tread man playboy women genuinely see them selves as divas B. Beyonce has warped their minds. I've seen the lightest most ditsy white girl to the most Afro Centric Erykah Badu started kit having Black women wild out when they drop a Beyonce song.

Co-sign this powerful ass post. I hate Beyonce within every fiber of my being. I can't even find her sexy anymore. Single Ladies has single handedly ruined parties before my eyes. I've even seen it ruin relationships. It rounds out Madden and Monopoly as entertainment relationship killers. (platonic and friendly)
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jus dance on random hoes like the white boys in the ghetto clubs
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jus dance on random hoes like the white boys in the ghetto clubs

i remember going to this club one time,and i tried dancing with this fine chick she pushed me hard as hell in the club,but some white boy jumped on the ? and she danced with this ? im like wtf
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That's ? happend to the best of us. You can usually spot the uppity ones though.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That's ? happend to the best of us. You can usually spot the uppity ones though.

yeah but theres nothing wrong with trying to get up on em

but the uppity ones have the good jobs and they think any ? who aint ballin are less than human
  • savage life
    savage life Members Posts: 112
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its usually a good idea to go over with your ? and everybody grab one. cuz the others gonna hate becuz you aint come to them so they gotta mind their girl's biz. they'll dance all at one time tho
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its usually a good idea to go over with your ? and everybody grab one. cuz the others gonna hate becuz you aint come to them so they gotta mind their girl's biz. they'll dance all at one time tho

sometimes that work
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    you dudes need to learn reverse psychology with these chicks and ? with their minds. I will even go and talk to the ugliest chick in the club to ? with the good looking chicks head, these chicks function off attention.

this right here is the truth