Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thats why i dont go to clubs that much anymore ill go sometimes
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i remember going to this club one time,and i tried dancing with this fine chick she pushed me hard as hell in the club,but some white boy jumped on the ? and she danced with this ? im like wtf

u shoulda called that hoe a ? n throw a hand full of nickels at her
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i was at the club a few weeks ago,and this guy was trying to dance with these chicks,and they brushed him off treating him like he wasnt ? ,he sat back down lookin stupid

i went over there where dude was and said,man them hoes aint ? dont let these uppity ass ? steal your joy man.all these ? on the dance floor pick up your face and find a broad to dance with

whats up with these sistas and the Diva Attitude,like they are too much to dance with a ? ?

lol @ t/s talkng about himself in third person again
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    take it as a lesson learned.

one time my homeboy invited me to this bar. "its just me and a bunch of chicks at the table," he said.

so i get there, and they were at this bar with a patio table, its him and like 5 chicks.

he didnt tell me they were all lesbians. worst time ever. half of em were really ? , but there was one who was just a black woman scorned and had obviously just given up on men. bitterest ? ever. anything you said they tried to flip it and clown. eventually i just left.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you can even compliment them anymore cause it seems they head will get even bigger

I've asked bad females several times if that ? does ANYTHING for them and %90 of the time it was no. Most said they look at the ? as lame if he do it too much anyways. As for the club part its probably a waste of time to approach a group, hell it's like a light bulb go off with people (men and female) like it's show off time.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've asked bad females several times if that ? does ANYTHING for them and %90 of the time it was no. Most said they look at the ? as lame if he do it too much anyways. As for the club part its probably a waste of time to approach a group, hell it's like a light bulb go off with people (men and female) like it's show off time.

^^^^^^^ yep.

even the mud duck that just has a phat ? will act like she Kim K. if you try to holla while she with her girls.

but then again, i dont go to clubs like that anyway. so maybe things have changed.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You dudes need to learn reverse psychology with these chicks and ? with their minds. I will even go and talk to the ugliest chick in the club to ? with the good looking chicks head, these chicks function off attention.

i see somebody has been watching...How to be a Player
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Sometimes we just like to go to clubs and dance with our girls. Most of the time it's nothing personal, now if a dude is fine as hell then usually she will make an exception......lol!!

exactly. a lance gross look a like would not have gotten that kind of treatment. dude just must not have been attractive lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Clubbin??????????????????
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so its all about looks or a ? gonna get the stiff arm from these hoes?? interesting

but it is the club and i aint thinking about a chicks mind im lookin at her ? so i kinda feel that
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so its all about looks or a ? gonna get the stiff arm from these hoes?? interesting

but it is the club and i aint thinking about a chicks mind im lookin at her ? so i kinda feel that

exactly!!!!!
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's cool if she turns you down, she's entitled to that...if she feels the need to get gassed and make a scene to try and embarrass you just laugh it off and move on, no need to entertain big-headed chicks at length. They know how to flatter themselves.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You dudes need to learn reverse psychology with these chicks and ? with their minds. I will even go and talk to the ugliest chick in the club to ? with the good looking chicks head, these chicks function off attention.

lol this ol fake ass "how to be a player" ? ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    maybe they had boyfriends or something...? and it was just a girls night out?

or maybe dude was busted

this is ? . if you got a boyfriend your ass dont need to be in the club. everyone knows thats a single person's environment.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Never stopped multiple wifed ? from going before. *shrug*
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i was at the club a few weeks ago,and this guy was trying to dance with these chicks,and they brushed him off treating him like he wasnt ? ,he sat back down lookin stupid

i went over there where dude was and said,man them hoes aint ? dont let these uppity ass ? steal your joy man.all these ? on the dance floor pick up your face and find a broad to dance with
    whats up with these sistas and the Diva Attitude,like they are too much to dance with a ? ?
    Did you actually do and say that?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Did you actually do and say that?

no it was him.. he was talking to himself...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    no it was him.. he was talking to himself...

word. homie was in the corner of the club giving himself a pep talk
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Never stopped multiple wifed ? from going before. *shrug*

was that to me? yeah thats true, hasnt stopped them from going but it should. people in relationships have no business in the club. I want somebody to try to argue about this with me.
  • fltransplant
    fltransplant Members Posts: 76
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Lol that's why I leave nothing up to chance when I hit the club. I watch a girl for a song or 2 to make sure she aint uppity and she actually dancin wit folks before I even approach..If I get rejected after that I just take that L and keep it movin...

Same. Couple weeks back me and my boy are at the club. A group of 4 real good looking girls strut by, yeah they strutted like they on a runway. All the guys gawked at these 4. My friend and I agree they stuck up so best to stay away. I decide to hit the floor while my buddy goes to buy drinks and 1 backs up on me. I'm like, damn! Not too stuck up I guess! We dance for a song and a half till her friends take notice she's actually having a good time and pull her away. I swear that's what always happens when the girl w/out a dude sees her girl having fun she gotta ruin that ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SMH @ a ? needing to be consoled for being shot down in the club. That ? happens, just move to the next one. It's not that serious.

SMH some more @ at another ? observing and consoling other ? instead putting that effort into getting on the females.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Same. Couple weeks back me and my boy are at the club. A group of 4 real good looking girls strut by, yeah they strutted like they on a runway. All the guys gawked at these 4. My friend and I agree they stuck up so best to stay away. I decide to hit the floor while my buddy goes to buy drinks and 1 backs up on me. I'm like, damn! Not too stuck up I guess! We dance for a song and a half till her friends take notice she's actually having a good time and pull her away. I swear that's what always happens when the girl w/out a dude sees her girl having fun she gotta ruin that ? .

That happened for real lol. I've had the walk away and the normal ? every ? had at one point but I never been wit a chick and the girls grab her. Did they say somethin slick too like not tonight lol. Man what kinda weak minded broad would let that happen to them. Just imagine your boy pullin you away froma chick talking bout we came together....? is funny how opposite we are sometimes.
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That happened for real lol. I've had the walk away and the normal ? every ? had at one point but I never been wit a chick and the girls grab her. Did they say somethin slick too like not tonight lol. Man what kinda weak minded broad would let that happen to them. Just imagine your boy pullin you away froma chick talking bout we came together....? is funny how opposite we are sometimes.

yeah what kinda ? is that? I think thats just because the other chicks are haters and are mad because they are single, at the club, and still lonely as ? .
  • stilldat_dude
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah what kinda ? is that? I think thats just because the other chicks are haters and are mad because they are single, at the club, and still lonely as ? .

Did the girl even try to stand up for herself like it's ok he cool. You just gonna let her ruin your night/fun because she holding the purses wtf? That's the type of chick you try to catch them alone and hide some dark corner and go to work and then her friends can't find her until the club bout to let out, coming back perm sweated out, lipstick ? up, clothes wrinkled talking bout she ready to to IHOP/waffle house, etc...them ? be looking mad as ? (i've did this once).
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't really ? with women that goes to clubs in packs. It screams insecurity to me. If you need 4 ? with you to enjoy a night out, then there's something wrong with you.