Women at the club in bunches

Comments

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Same. Couple weeks back me and my boy are at the club. A group of 4 real good looking girls strut by, yeah they strutted like they on a runway. All the guys gawked at these 4. My friend and I agree they stuck up so best to stay away. I decide to hit the floor while my buddy goes to buy drinks and 1 backs up on me. I'm like, damn! Not too stuck up I guess! We dance for a song and a half till her friends take notice she's actually having a good time and pull her away. I swear that's what always happens when the girl w/out a dude sees her girl having fun she gotta ruin that ? .

Happened to me too son. fine ass chick I was at a club with just gettin right in the corner. Then her ugly ass friend wanna come and ? the vibe up. Happened too damn often. That's why now I'm on some gone in 60 seconds type ? . I spit game, give me #, then I bounce in under 60s. They bitter ass homegirls too slow to even realize what happened.
  • longmeat
    edited July 2010
    Did the girl even try to stand up for herself like it's ok he cool. You just gonna let her ruin your night/fun because she holding the purses wtf? That's the type of chick you try to catch them alone and hide some dark corner and go to work and then her friends can't find her until the club bout to let out, coming back perm sweated out, lipstick ? up, clothes wrinkled talking bout she ready to to IHOP/waffle house, etc...them ? be looking mad as ? (i've did this once).

The times it's happened to me, usually the girl I was ? with has the sad puppy dog look in her eye as her homegirl snatches her away. It's a ? game man, you gotta be quick bout your ? . Get in, drop a bug, get the ? out.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Seems that's when you find some white girls.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited July 2010
    i was at the club a few weeks ago,and this guy was trying to dance with these chicks,and they brushed him off treating him like he wasnt ? ,he sat back down lookin stupid

i went over there where dude was and said,man them hoes aint ? dont let these uppity ass ? steal your joy man.all these ? on the dance floor pick up your face and find a broad to dance with

whats up with these sistas and the Diva Attitude,like they are too much to dance with a ? ?

LOL . . . . i usually only hear that in church .

you a church boi ? ? ?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    longmeat wrote: »
    The times it's happened to me, usually the girl I was ? with has the sad puppy dog look in her eye as her homegirl snatches her away. It's a ? game man, you gotta be quick bout your ? . Get in, drop a bug, get the ? out.

That's the crazy part like well speak up?? Why come to the club wit them birds...my bad that's the driver 9/10 lol.
  • longmeat
    edited July 2010
    That's the crazy part like well speak up?? Why come to the club wit them birds...my bad that's the driver 9/10 lol.

i dont even know son, but ? be loyal to their friends as their doing ? to throw salt in their game. that's why so many of them hoes be miserable. listening to their ? friends who aint got nobody.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Did you actually do and say that?

yep i did i was next to dude just watching this ? go on for a minute

he was trying to dance with broads and they were treatin him like ?

i walked over there and spit a few words of encouragement to dude

cause he just sat back down like he gave up on trying to dance with these females
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i think when chicks roll deep like that, strutting around...they are imagining that they are celebrities and that they should be admired and not spoken to for too long.

reason #34145 i aint into clubs. ? 's be in their own realities.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    LOL . . . . i usually only hear that in church .

you a church boi ? ? ?

what is wrong with uplifting ? game?i couldve said ? that ?
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    never let anyone steal your joy my ic weeples lol
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i was at the club a few weeks ago,and this guy was trying to dance with these chicks,and they brushed him off treating him like he wasnt ? ,he sat back down lookin stupid

i went over there where dude was and said,man them hoes aint ? dont let these uppity ass ? steal your joy man.all these ? on the dance floor pick up your face and find a broad to dance with

whats up with these sistas and the Diva Attitude,like they are too much to dance with a ? ?

LOL!! WOW, women still do that?!
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You dudes need to learn reverse psychology with these chicks and ? with their minds. I will even go and talk to the ugliest chick in the club to ? with the good looking chicks head, these chicks function off attention.

This ? work yall. Did that one before with good results.I also try to go in with decent lookin female friends instead of alotta ? . They see you already wit some chicks and you veer off to go talk to them girls be less hesitant to try to play you out. They get competative or something and will dance with you just cause ? dont like other ? regardless of if they dont even know them Just to stick it to the girls she feel like you dissing for her. (when really those girls are just friends and dont care but hey, the club ? dont gotta know that) and if they dont dance wit you your female friends will anyway just for fun and outta sypathy so you cant really lose.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You dudes need to learn reverse psychology with these chicks and ? with their minds. I will even go and talk to the ugliest chick in the club to ? with the good looking chicks head, these chicks function off attention.

Take notes ? .... this poster knows what he is talking about. Females crave for attention show that least attractive one in the group some attention just observe and analyze how the pretty ones sulk and roll their eyes and become more social all of a sudden.. Most good looking chicks have low self-esteem even though they hear the lame lines from guys 24/7 365. Its a mental game that's all it really....avoid large groups they go there for a reason and purpose.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i can tell yall some rookies......trust just like u watch a bad chick when she come in the club,if a chick feelin u she peepin u the minute u in there whether she wit friends or not,and will make it her thing to get at u in a slick way

and while she peepin u she seein if u grabbin,pullin or gettin at every peice of ass that comes near u,just like u peepin to see how she doin ? b4 u step to her

ive noticed in genral not only lookin like tha baller type,but if u look IMPORTANT and i have a bunch of people of both sexes sayin wuzzup to u,then no matter what that ? on curiosity gon win most tymes

@t/s i think that ? 4got these days bein respectful is a sign of weakness,if he wouldve been like ? come here,i bet he wouldve got that act right,seen it to many tymes
  • CaptnCupid
    CaptnCupid Members Posts: 3
    edited July 2010
    First of all
    I never give a woman a compliment. If fuh nuttin else, it makes me the same as the twenty other fellas that stepped to her that night. And what them females doin that dude cold is what i call the ? wall. Woman aren't all ? , they just have to put up that wall as a defense mechanism for the hundreds of guys steppin to her. Only the few, the proud, the (not marines) game can get past the wall. It's like their filter, ya feel me?
    I'm not an expert, but i kno a few things about this kindof subject.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    aztec_kang wrote: »
    never let anyone steal your joy my ic weeples lol

i really said,man dont let them ? steal your joy man bruh,too many hoes out there

i just fonted the pg version bruh
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Thats whats good in 2010, consoling other ? in da club?

How bout just shakin' ya head at da ? and keepin' it movin.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Thats whats good in 2010, consoling other ? in da club?

How bout just shakin' ya head at da ? and keepin' it movin.

these ? and birds
    of this new generation have no morals or remorse and lack individuality...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Dancin' is the precurser to ? '.

Since I'm good and grown and been ? '....

There's no need for dancin'...

Cool? Cool...
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i think when chicks roll deep like that, strutting around...they are imagining that they are celebrities and that they should be admired and not spoken to for too long.

reason #34145 i aint into clubs. ? 's be in their own realities.

I co sign this. I honestly have no motivation to go out anymore. I got played once. Walked up to this bad chick with her home girl. Told her she was attractive and bought her a drink. The ? took it and walked away.

the first and last time i bought anybody a drink
  • TX_Made713
    edited July 2010
    i can tell yall some rookies......trust just like u watch a bad chick when she come in the club,if a chick feelin u she peepin u the minute u in there whether she wit friends or not,and will make it her thing to get at u in a slick way

and while she peepin u she seein if u grabbin,pullin or gettin at every peice of ass that comes near u,just like u peepin to see how she doin ? b4 u step to her

ive noticed in genral not only lookin like tha baller type,but if u look IMPORTANT and i have a bunch of people of both sexes sayin wuzzup to u,then no matter what that ? on curiosity gon win most tymes

@t/s i think that ? 4got these days bein respectful is a sign of weakness,if he wouldve been like ? come here,i bet he wouldve got that act right,seen it to many tymes

This is true.

That makes them think your a balla
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    I co sign this. I honestly have no motivation to go out anymore. I got played once. Walked up to this bad chick with her home girl. Told her she was attractive and bought her a drink. The ? took it and walked away.

ROFL...10 characters
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

I woulda smacked that ? out her hand like... 'oppss my bad'.....
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I woulda smacked that she out her hand like... 'oppss my bad'.....

TRILLZ....

this girl told me that ? she didn't know were buying her drinks last week at some girl she went to...i just had that blank face and said in my head "these ? are suckers and lost for doing that move".....

yea basically the hood stars and party promoters are the ones that chicks got their eye on the most in my area in Jersey......

a ? like me can ever go to the club to stunt for a byrd ? that ? most of the "stars" in the hood..
  • TX_Made713
    edited July 2010
    the club is like an alternate reality for most people

? walk around that ? like they jay-z jr. and ? act like beyonce

? is like a ghetto truman show