Big Pun put a gun to Jay-Z chest?

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ some JayHova Witness hitting the feelings option on my post.

Dats some bama ass ? man
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Jay ain't bad as a rapper. Top 10 no doubt. I like him but he still got punk'd by a ? gun to his chest. A damn shame
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This is the reason why Jay wanted Peace with Nas because he dont want Nas to tell the real story about him being a ?

? , and i'm a nas fan. jay had no problem with trying to make nas look soft and lame on the takeover, and he never asked for peace

so didnt nas, so what now? we all know thats the truth. Jay is a ? , Pun had a ? gun on Jay chest. Lmao ? ?
    LOLL

:looks at your avi, sees a white boy:
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    This is the reason why Jay wanted Peace with Nas because he dont want Nas to tell the real story about him being a ?

? , and i'm a nas fan. jay had no problem with trying to make nas look soft and lame on the takeover, and he never asked for peace

so didnt nas, so what now? we all know thats the truth. Jay is a ? , Pun had a ? gun on Jay chest. Lmao ? ?
    LOLL

:looks at your avi, sees a white boy:

that guy got a black father and a hispanic mother

jay z had a gun on his chest at his prime, now who lost?

Jay Z lost
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Biggie=Juicy=Made his own mother snitch on him, (Makes him fake)
    Jay Z=A Gun to his chest at his prime=Bottle thrown on him (Makes him fake)
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ETHER:

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest"

supposedly fat joe told nas to take it out

All Hip Hop interview with Fat Joe

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
    Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.

smh@ naming ur son after a rapper
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest"

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
    Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.

smh@ naming ur son after a rapper

Nas = Legendary name
  • jose324
    jose324 Members Posts: 65
    Options
    Pun and joe chased jay around the couch lol.
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Options
    Jay was ? talking ? to Pun in the Bx at a club or something, and tried to get on stage n disrespect him and Big Pun hit him with a Bottle. The rest might put somebody in jail but Jay got handled tho. #twinz
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay was ? talking ? to Pun in the Bx at a club or something, and tried to get on stage n disrespect him and Big Pun hit him with a Bottle. The rest might put somebody in jail but Jay got handled tho. #twinz

u must've been there.
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2o7J8nCvw

Cuban Links talks about the Jay-Z/Big Pun beef.... ? really did go down. LOLOL @ him chasing DJ Khaled around his car.

It's in the first 5 minutes of the vid.

I was more interested in hearing Havana ? moan...

• harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but the don the don won't let em I can see khaled sayin some ? like dat callin fat joe the don
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still dont believe this happened? I told you ? that some chick that worked with Jay-Z during his RD days and onwards (still works with him til this day) worked for Joe Budden and randomly got on Ustream one day answering questions. She told the story of Pun and Jay-Z in the club and also how Jay-Z almost/did get robbed in the Bay Area and got bottles thrown on him during the promotional run/small lil club type show over there for RD. She told this back in late 09 right around the time Budden got punched by Rae's ? .
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Big Pun did it with Dj Whoo Kid so why not Jay Z?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With a gun to your chest (tho I don't believe it) what should jay have done ? I'll wait for the superman e thugs type response that follows
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options

LOLL

lol, just give it up.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard that Pun was crazy and he pulled guns on everyone... Not trying to ? them but sonned...
    And with some people Pun would offer a ? drinks and if ? decline then he pull the .45... lol
    Nore talks about it all the time
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

smh@ naming ur son after a loser

fixed
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Shocked

LOLL

lol, just give it up.

Big+Pun+1.jpg

jay_z-2.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i actually thought ? was gunna have a thread not talking about nas for a second after reading the title
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas was bout to put some street ? in a song that was dry snitching on pun word.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nas was bout to put some street ? in a song that was dry snitching on pun word.

Huh?

For one, how is dat snitching? and most importanly, how do you snitch on a dead person?
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Fat Joe denied that a while ago.

I guess ya'll believe Lil Kim had to have her stomach pumped too, huh.

lol ohhhhhhhh ? , i aint heard this one since elementary school
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is this confirmation that nas actually wrote that verse? I always thought he did and I remember reading it before ether dropped and couldnt wait to hear him spit it, I thought that was going to be the song that was going to hit jay the way ether did, but for years it was denied that nas even wrote the verse and it was some nas stan that actually wrote it, why would the lyrics and not the actual song leak to the internet? Unless Nas intended on that to happen, have people thinking that would be the actual ether before the real ether dropped, but there was never any confirmation on his part, that verse is a mystery at this point.
This discussion has been closed.