Big Pun put a gun to Jay-Z chest?

Options

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah it was a Milky Way... it was just dark in the room so Jay thought it was a gun.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas was bout to put some street ? in a song that was dry snitching on pun word.

Huh?

For one, how is dat snitching? and most importanly, how do you snitch on a dead person?

you suppose to keep street stories in the streets not talk about them on record no matter how much a ? embarassed you even if the dude was dead . Fat Joe wasn't running around talking about the ? .
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ETHER:

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest"

supposedly fat joe told nas to take it out

All Hip Hop interview with Fat Joe

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
    Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.

smh@ naming ur son after a loser

fixed
    lol
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ETHER:

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest"

supposedly fat joe told nas to take it out

All Hip Hop interview with Fat Joe

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
    Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.

smh@ naming ur son after a rapper

Nas = Legendary name

explain the legend behind this name?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thank you zorrow. them hating ? in that other thread said i made that ? up about Nas leaking the lyrics to ether on the stillmatic board. he had the lyrics to both parts of ether back in october 2001. first his name was Nastalgia then he went by NASTY NAS. Nas talked to us on them boards everyday. jungle name used to be 730STIX. even 50 cent used to post on the iamnas site back in the days
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I heard that Pun was crazy and he pulled guns on everyone... Not trying to ? them but sonned...
    And with some people Pun would offer a ? drinks and if ? decline then he pull the .45... lol
    Nore talks about it all the time

The ? Pun been doing that ? lmao. Dude did it to Cipha Sounds and alot of people, even though Ciph was cool with Pun and was his mans. Obviously dude wasnt that serious while doing it. I think Pun was a good dude but just like DMX, Bizzy Bone and many others they have childhood issues that still haunted them and sorta made them wild out from time to time.

Off-topic: Been having that Glamour Life on repeat today. Love that joint.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most geniuses are crazy... I heard I uses to put stuff in Joes food for jokes...lol
    On topic: But I don't think a Brooklyn ? would just let a Bronx ? just do that and not do anything and vice versa
    I'm sure Joe and Jay squashed it over the phone the next day
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bwhahahahahaha... Jay needs to speak out on this
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I knew it but Jay still a dope rapper
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    thank you zorrow. them hating ? in that other thread said i made that ? up about Nas leaking the lyrics to ether on the stillmatic board. he had the lyrics to both parts of ether back in october 2001. first his name was Nastalgia then he went by NASTY NAS. Nas talked to us on them boards everyday. jungle name used to be 730STIX. even 50 cent used to post on the iamnas site back in the days

Thanks bro. Life Is Good and Jay Z is a ? . Scared as a ? .
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dj Who Kid tells about Big Pun when he aim a Uzi on him.. No doubt Pun was a gangster and didnt give a ? , so this is probably true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLiZyr7m8K4

prodigy also tells a story in his book about pun warning him to never come to his studio without his strap cause if he wanted to be grimey he could of got him cause he had the drop on em .......
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    side note something def happened but i think its getting blown way out of porportion ... this story has been passed around way to many times for it not to be lol
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Pun fat ass must have taken it personal when Capital Punishment lost out on the Grammy for best rap album to Vol 2

Only one that fat ? beat up was his wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLl_ZLjUIPc

Smh at yall bein fooled by a Nas alias on a damn message board in 01 and still believin that ? lmaooo like Nas would write wack ass rhymes like that.....lmaoooo Tomp said "Nas was talkin to us on that board every day" hahaha
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so it was Bleek who smashed someone with a bottle, and I've always heard it was Sauce Money who was hit... if jokers don't speak on it you'll just never know the true story
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Pulling out weapons with no intention on using them is what's hot?
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options

no, but it beats shooting your own brother
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pun is a women beater. ? em.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

? I just skipped to hear what havana ? what talking about....I would ? her sexy ass
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Rip Big Pun probably the realest ever
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does it really?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*dead*
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas was bout to put some street ? in a song that was dry snitching on pun word.

Pun was dead already
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ppl from NY always told me Pun did hit Jay w/ a bottle for buying out the bar and stunting.I heard that back in like 98
This discussion has been closed.