ETHERED my girl tonight...For the good of our relationship

Options
Based GAWD
Based GAWD Members Posts: 1,168
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Basically my relationship is symptomatic of these new school chicks not havin their wifey game on point. Expect you to be the "traditional man" but unwilling to be the "traditional woman". I tol the lil bish like grey goose in the cup (straight up). If you not willing to do FOR ME what you expect FROM ME, this aint gonna last. Man I been puttin this off for the longest cuz her mama got cancer, brother jus died of an overdose, and in the midst of that I let her bff suck me up. Yes I was wrong for that and have paid my debt in full. Maybe its just me, but I think how a person treats you on a day to day basis outweighs a moment of ? , permissioned(my bish gave me the ok ahead of time) infidelity.

Thoughts?

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    YOu hit her wit that Rikki Lake circa 1997 logic.

I was thiiiis close to saying, "you go girl."
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? , Im the only one Shock Threading tonight
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She gave you permission to get head from another chick?
    How did that conversation go?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i jus read the part when u got head from her bff n agreed with u
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Based GAWD wrote: »
    Basically my relationship is symptomatic of these new school chicks not havin their wifey game on point. Expect you to be the "traditional man" but unwilling to be the "traditional woman". I tol the lil bish like grey goose in the cup (straight up). If you not willing to do FOR ME what you expect FROM ME, this aint gonna last. Man I been puttin this off for the longest cuz her mama got cancer, brother jus died of an overdose, and in the midst of that I let her bff suck me up. Yes I was wrong for that and have paid my debt in full. Maybe its just me, but I think how a person treats you on a day to day basis outweighs a moment of ? , permissioned(my bish gave me the ok ahead of time) infidelity.

Thoughts?

lmao @ both posts
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lil-b-knockout-o.gif
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BRICKS!!! All white bricks.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hahahahahahaha
  • Based GAWD
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    She gave you permission to get head from another chick?
    How did that conversation go?

BFF over. Drinks flowin. BFF dumb fine. Dumb Petite. I been wantin to hit since before I been wit my girl. Met my chick through her BFF who I used to work wit. Anyways BFF get tipsy type, next thing you know the words on her juicy ass, pierced, sexy bottom lip is "You wanna have a threesome?" A ? 's eyebrows arch. I turn to my bish. She aint as ? as me and homegirl yet. So she say under her breff "If you end up ? her, use a condom..." I'm like yea its on now! My girl end up drinkin dumb fast to try to catch up and work up the nerve for this menage. She pass out. I'm like well I ain't lettin this opp go to waste. Fine ass bish I been wantin to smash for over 2 years and my girl basically say its coo if yall ? around? AWW! But I wasn't sure bout ? her raw and I don't use condoms period. So I copped head. GOAT night nonetheless
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Burn after you roll......

college educated she graduated!
  • Based GAWD
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm glad u ? find this comedic but ain't damn thing funny. I'm tryna wake her game up
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited June 2010
    Options

Thoughts?

You was rite 4 wat udid, but cmon son, iwudnt trust my gurl even if she gave me permission ta get topped off, just seems like atrap ta me.
    Oh n if u really are Lil B, kan u explain ur marketin strategy 2 me, ithink i understand it but gettin ur POV would be appreciated
  • Based GAWD
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You was rite 4 wat udid, but cmon son, iwudnt trust my gurl even if she gave me permission ta get topped off, just seems like atrap ta me.
    Oh n if u really are Lil B, kan u explain ur marketin strategy 2 me, ithink i understand it but gettin ur POV would be appreciated

As the legendary HOV put it, dumb down for your audience, double your dollars
  • Ordem e Progresso
    Ordem e Progresso Members Posts: 142
    edited June 2010
    Options

Thoughts?

Both you ? sound lost as hell to be frank, you seem perfect together.
  • universaltruth
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As the legendary HOV put it, dumb down for your audience, double your dollars

Yea ithought so lol, out of curiousity who exactly are ur favorite emcees? N what made u decide on goin about making wack songs just 4 publicity. Imean kan u honestly feel good about sum of da stuff u put out? Y not just stick 2 songs like "Times Blue" or the like?
  • Based GAWD
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea ithought so lol, out of curiousity who exactly are ur favorite emcees? N what made u decide on goin about making wack songs just 4 publicity. Imean kan u honestly feel good about sum of da stuff u put out? Y not just stick 2 songs like "Times Blue" or the like?

Man ? ain't checkin for that age of information ? . You gotta go out there to catch people's ear nowadays. How many dudes you know can spit but sit on the shelf cuz ? think they backpackerish and boring. I got no shame in my ? mayne. Real ? know what I'm capable of
  • universaltruth
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man ? ain't checkin for that age of information ? . You gotta go out there to catch people's ear nowadays. How many dudes you know can spit but sit on the shelf cuz ? think they backpackerish and boring. I got no shame in my ? mayne. Real ? know what I'm capable of

tru tru, but dont u think by puttin out a majority of wack ? ugon block the real heads from actually hearin ur good ? . Basically in appealing 2 the masses in order 2 get the real ? heard, nobody ends up hearin it anyway because all they'll focus on is the shock songs
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tru tru, but dont u think by puttin out a majority of wack ? ugon block the real heads from actually hearin ur good ? . Basically in appealing 2 the masses in order 2 get the real ? heard, nobody ends up hearin it anyway because all they'll focus on is the shock songs

and you two are really going to keep this charade going
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

LMAO!!! You actually brought back memories with that one bro, lol.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shock threads ent...

we all we got
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Thoughts?

right then and there id of KOed the ? ..
  • Based GAWD
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We made up. She a better woman for it. Surprised me at work wit lunch and errythang. Thas what I'm talkin bout
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    lil-b-knockout-o.gif

dam....... he rained on that ?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dam....... he rained on that ?