Donkey needs e-crews

Options
shootemwon
shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in AKA Donkey
? is dull without 2 rivaling factions. Everyone crew up, except joe sun and deezy

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This just made me think of The Aqua. lol.
  • Based GAWD
    Based GAWD Members Posts: 1,168
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    This just made me think of The Aqua. lol.

Lufas>>>Revolution
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    G.O.A.T.
    getting online and attacking typers

? Ward
    ? posters: fiat money,the jamel
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Welp, it's about time I throw out a random gif pic when I'm lost
    66w2ew.gif
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not necessarily. It needs ? to stop dickriding each other. Donkey posters don't beef amongst themselves anymore. Donkey cant be sustained by only beating up on GnS lames
  • shootemwon
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Not necessarily. It needs ? to stop dickriding each other. Donkey posters don't beef amongst themselves anymore. Donkey cant be sustained by only beating up on GnS lames

this is true. nowadays they treat this ? like the gns used to be, everyone wantin to be friends. but rival gangs encourage beef.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Donkey is GnS Pt. 2 right now. The line-up is sickly and sloppy. Only time Donkey needed unity is when we were getting ? on by the mods pre-latest upgrade. GnS cats peeped that and mistook it for a new, amicable, and safe Donkey were you sycophantic losers and gelatinous freaks think you can suck real Donkey vets' penises into acceptance, the proceed to jack each other off with a smile. Well ? , THAT SHIP HAS NOW SAILED.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    we all join one e-crew

expose the leader

and then have a war of succession
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All I do is win win win no matter what
  • shootemwon
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jay, just give half of us bigger avs or make our usernames glow red. whatever. anything to make some of us different from others. donkey will instantly spiral into civil war.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ima Israel me a couple posters on here.
  • straitup
    straitup Members Posts: 201
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shootem can i be on your team nh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    as a result of so many ethers being handed..... ? is scared to catch feelings.....everyone is on constant defense and damn near scared to attack
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hi .

our caucasian brother has returned from exile!!!!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    as a result of so many ethers being handed..... ? is scared to catch feelings.....everyone is on constant defense and damn near scared to attack
    nah just too much ? riding and co signing and the lack of beef in here is proof that some ? cant do it alone they need father figures.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Donkey is GnS Pt. 2 right now. The line-up is sickly and sloppy. Only time Donkey needed unity is when we were getting ? on by the mods pre-latest upgrade. GnS cats peeped that and mistook it for a new, amicable, and safe Donkey were you sycophantic losers and gelatinous freaks think you can suck real Donkey vets' penises into acceptance, the proceed to jack each other off with a smile. Well ? , THAT SHIP HAS NOW SAILED.

Hi Cham :)

I'll say this much...yall got people posting in Donkey that never would have even clicked on this room if this was 2 years ago. People were scared to come in here at one point in time, now you have losers posting all ? nilly. I would love to see it get back to the way it was. I know there are less donkey posters but hey---that doesn't mean the fuckery has to die out. And I'm not talking about exposures either....there was more to donkey than just exposures. General craziness and crass jokes that made people wanna pm mods and cry.

Not me of course, I always post where I wanna post :D
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i was told more than once had i joined this site like 2 years ago, i never woulda been a GNS poster in the first place....

i wanna see the donkey they were talking about....
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i wanna go where ever killacham's at.
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i was told more than once had i joined this site like 2 years ago, i never woulda been a GNS poster in the first place....

Wit lame ? like you here, donkey will stay the same way

? yourself sloppy ?
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    iamkang wrote: »
    Wit lame ? like you here, donkey will stay the same way

? yourself sloppy ?

i was just about to post about you...with u being a so called vet...i shouldn't even be allowed to throw shots at you and still post the way i do... but since nobody does ? about it or even seems to give a ? about ur delicate ass, just pop ur bra straps and keep bouncing ? ...

i'm here now....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Really? I see you as a g&s poster...not a donkey poster. U got jokes but for the most part they aren't overly mean or disrespectful. Thats G&S humor...I could actually picture you getting genuinely angry over things that have happened to people in donkey.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nh @ delicate ass

some ? need more than 2-ply
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Really? I see you as a g&s poster...not a donkey poster. U got jokes but for the most part they aren't overly mean or disrespectful. Thats G&S humor...I could actually picture you getting genuinely angry over things that have happened to people in donkey.

i think i've gotten genuinley irritated twice on here...

once was when i was ? and discussing plato vs socrates...
    and the other was when ? were indirectly tryna make fun of my name...

the first time i was ? ...and that ? just happens....plus it ended up being pretty funny...

the other.....i hadn't really paid too much attention to how they ? with ppl on here, i don't thi i've even witnessed them really ? with anyone yet...and once i caught on with how ? operated, i adapted and appriciated what was going on...

the whole thing is i post more for laughs than actual discussion...and when i joined a majority of the ? going on was discussion instead of pure jokes... so that's the impression i got form the site....

had i joined at a time when ? was crazy like yall say it was....i seriously doubt i woulda been in the gns like i am now...there woulda almost been no point....
  • Blazini's Son
    Blazini's Son Banned Users Posts: 15
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    nah just too much ? riding and co signing and the lack of beef in here is proof that some ? cant do it alone they need father figures.

I need a new father figure you are not good too faggy