The Seven Hermetic Principles

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anthropologists try to account for the fact that the genitalia are darker by suggesting that protection is needed against ultraviolet radiation damage, and has been thus evolved through natural selection. This means that protection of the genitalia against forces that may prevent reproduction was needed. Similarly, in this view, the pigmentation of the nipples during pregnancy would be a defense against ultraviolet radiation damage to the nipples. Supposedly, this type of protection would be needed while breast-feeding during the early evolution of humans in Africa. According to Robins, 1991, darker pigmentation found in the ? , may have evolved for the “protection of reproductive capacity”, in that the pigmentation protects gametes within the genitalia from ultraviolet radiation damage. This is a direct result of why white people have the lowest birthrates of all people on the planet and are going extinct. Their melanin deficiency is why their reproduction system does not work as efficiently as it should.

Whites attribute their failure of reproduction to behavioral or societal reasons. However, the reason is more a biological one. Melanin is present at the inception of life: A Melanin sheath covers both the sperm and the egg! In the human embryo, the melanocytes (skin pigment cells), brain and nerve cells all originate from the same place; the neural crest. Melanocytes resemble nerve cells and are essential for conveying energy. When Melanin is missing or insufficient in the ectoderm of the early embryo (blastula), this causes the mother to lose her baby; in the case of whites, a defective baby is produced, and over time, through inbreeding, wears down the already pathetically low levels of melanin. Reproduction stops altogether and virtual infertility is the end result.

As far as vitamin D metabolization, white people have the lowest bone density of all people on the planet. The skin is supposed to convert sunlight to Vitamin D because of 7-Dehydrocholesterol. However, white people reflect the sunlight so that the body compensates by depleting calcium from their bones. It makes whites more susceptible to kidney stones than any other race of people. The depletion of bone mass is responsible for their low bone density. It is widely regarded that black people have the strongest bones of all people from infancy to old age.

Melanin has been proven to not only refine the human reproductive system and nervous system, but melanin also plays an important part in sight and hearing. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin. Blue eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and do not process light or produce sight as efficiently as brown eyes. Isn’t it funny how many people place divine qualities with blue eyes that are nothing but genetically defective?

Melanin is also said to be linked with hearing. Melanocytes are present in the inner ear, the eye, and in the membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord. It has been demonstrated that melanin deposits in these areas are proportional to the amount of melanin found in the skin. These areas of the body, similar to the skin, are exposed to high-energy free radicals that can damage the surrounding cells, and thus causes a lower threshold for hearing. Evidence shows that black people, on average, hear better than whites, and that within both races, women surpass men. A partial explanation of the differences may lie in the abundance in the inner ear of melanin pigments. Also, numerous studies have found that people with light eye colors, such as blue, green, and hazel are more vulnerable to hearing damage than are people with black or brown eyes.

The late renowned Anthropologist, Dr. Margaret Meade, in an experiment with indigenous Australians, Black Melanesian Islander children and white Anglo-Saxon children in the US, revealed that the “memory bank” of black children was greater and their “instant recall ability” from memory, outstanding. She, like most renowned researchers, concluded that black children have a deeper memory bank and hence higher IQ than their counterpart European and American Biochemists have attributed this great phenomenon to ‘neuro-melanin’ - a chemical responsible for black.

In his book, “The Chemical Key to Black Greatness” American Biochemist, Carol Barnes, described melanin as, “a civilizing chemical that acts as a sedative to help keep the black human calm, relaxed, caring, creative, energetic and civilized”. Research also revealed that melanin enables black skin to actively interact with the sun, to produce Vitamin D from a biochemical substance, 7- dehydrocholesterol. The study also detected that, melanin has spiritual dynamics as well as physical, since it acts as a sensory ‘receptor’ and ‘transmitter’; communicating with cosmic energy fields in the vast universe converting light energy to sound energy and back. Dr. Richard King, MD, stated that, “melanin, by its ability to capture light and hold it in a memory mode, reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge”.

• Bodhi
    Options
    With all of this information, we can plainly see that melanin is ESSENTIAL for the efficient performance of all of the body’s natural functions. It seems a little ironic, that white people deem themselves genetically superior with the oxymoron of white supremacy. There is nothing supreme about a genetic defect. White people are merely mutated ? albinos. This alone adds credence to them being an inferior stock. To feel better about themselves they develop totally senseless propaganda to flatter them and to make they feel better about their genetic condition at the expense of people of color. The doll test, where it has been reported that both white kids and black kids prefer WHITE dolls is solely out of ignorance, that I have termed “centuries of BRAINWASHARY.” It has clearly been shown that white skin is actually indicative of albinism. Albinism is a genetic defect. Who in their right mind would prefer a genetically defective condition to one that is Nature’s normal and has been proven more efficient?

This is why we need to continue our crusade to decolonize the minds of the original genetic template (black people) to see through the nonsense propagated by white people to flatter themselves. Total ignorance can be fought with knowledge. A more recent tactic white people use to appease themselves is the “Implicit Association Test.” They have devised a means to make it seem as though white people are supposed to be the most desirable people on the planet and that everyone wants to be like them and be around them. If you can see through the nonsense, then you will know what I mean. Would you want to be around a bunch of paranoid genetic defects with psychological problems and with intermittently inferior genes? In a nutshell, black people, being the original genetic template are the only fully NORMAL people on the planet. White people are albinos (recessive genetic defects) and other ethnicities are merely admixtures in between.

Always remember these points, and you should never have to hold your head down to any recessive genetic defects. All phenotypes exist within the black family. Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes. White people are the albinos of a specific group of Africans and have inherited those people’s phenotypes. They try to imply that their phenotypes were originally theirs and that if you see people of African descent with these features, they inherited them from white people. Nothing is further from the truth. Blacks are the genetic parents. Remember, whites cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have.... melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them and all others in humanity.

This should also convince you that all of the great civilizations from antiquity had to be started by us. White people with their recessive genes and poorly refined reproductive systems, could not have lasted that long, seemingly that they are disappearing faster than anything now. Breeding with us, or breeding without us.
  • Bodhi
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If we look at Darwin's theory and the history of mankind, we will see that defects and the like are expected. Nature does not work with a desired end in mind. This is how evolution works. Sometimes the changes are beneficial or neutral to the population's being and natural selection works from there or either the changes may not be beneficial and thus do not continue on within the population. In the case of human beings, the change in skin color continued by inbreeding. I believe I read somewhere that in ancient Egypt and other parts of Africa, they exiled these people who differed from the norm. That may be wrong. I haven't heavily researched that but the story is that they were sent to the caucous (spell check) mountains. Someone who knows more about that story feel free to prove or disprove that with any knowledge you may have on the subject.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    thats a problem with the west now...we dont teach our ourselves or even emphasize applying knowledge. ? becomes nothing more than useless ornaments and hollow talking points (for the masses, at least)

great thread that addresses that
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah im familliar with the principles. Social darwinism is a construct of white supremacy.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think Darwins theory and scientific fact go against white supremacy. It is scientific fact that humanity arose from Africa and I believe that the black man is the original man. Although I do not believe that black people are in any way SUPERIOR, as no race in particular is superior over another, I believe that all men came from our Black African ancestors. When you observe nature, you will see. Vitiligo, which causes the skin to turn white.. Albino people who were born with white skin.. These are sorts of "defects" for lack of a better word.
    If we look at Darwin's theory and the history of mankind, we will see that defects and the like are expected. Nature does not work with a desired end in mind. This is how evolution works. Sometimes the changes are beneficial or neutral to the population's being and natural selection works from there or either the changes may not be beneficial and thus do not continue on within the population. In the case of human beings, the change in skin color continued by inbreeding. I believe I read somewhere that in ancient Egypt and other parts of Africa, they exiled these people who differed from the norm. That may be wrong. I haven't heavily researched that but the story is that they were sent to the caucous (spell check) mountains. Someone who knows more about that story feel free to prove or disprove that with any knowledge you may have on the subject.

The "defects" that you speak of are considered to be the process of natural selection and evolution by mainstream geneticists.
    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg

I just want to know if you would support an origin theory that "proved" an "evolutionary" European ethical hierarchy/superiority. You don't have to respond if you feel that you have made your point already.

Side note: I have also been reading on melanin, do you have any suggestions?

This is a very informative book... I could only find a preview online....
    51SSJ5GDFEL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

• Bodhi
    Options
    Where is the evidence supporting that theory?
  • bambu
    Options
    ^^^....I guess you never read

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHStMws8ePOSaUoZtSTKQ1eUePLZ-HPlbCNSjpq971MdWmWzVF

If you need more recent work check the pioneer fund

210px-TheBellCurve.gif

or

31WAub7xmFL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Or are we to assume that natural selection ends with humans????
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Where is the evidence that whites are superior to blacks or that whites are the next step up in the evolutionary line? I want you to tell me since you're bringing it up in my thread that has nothing to do with it. You never really responded to the answer I originally gave you.
  • bambu
    Options
    Where is the evidence that whites are superior to blacks or that whites are the next step up in the evolutionary line? I want you to tell me since you're bringing it up in my thread that has nothing to do with it. You never really responded to the answer I originally gave you.

LOL.... I resurrected "your thread that has nothing to do with it." This is my response to your original answer... I was going to let it go until I saw you professing about evolution in another thread....

The evidence is in Darwin's work as well as the more recent research that I posted....
    I have provided research links throughout our conversation, all of the images of books are hyper linked to the source...

Its all good brother, I thought you may have researched this subject.... you can have your thread back...
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

LOL.... I resurrected "your thread that has nothing to do with it." This is my response to your original answer... I was going to let it go until I saw you professing about evolution in another thread....

The evidence is in Darwin's work as well as the more recent research that I posted....
    I have provided research links throughout our conversation, all of the images of books are hyper linked to the source...

Its all good brother, I thought you may have researched this subject.... you can have your thread back...

It doesn't matter to me if the thread is resurrected if your response has nothing to do with the op.

You havent given me a sufficient answer to my original response. All you've done is re bump a link. I'm familiar with the theory of evolution but I want to know where the evidence supporting the theory that whites are the next step in the evolutionary line and are superior to blacks. I've given you my answer in my own words and the words of others. I want yours. If you can't provide one, you need to stop trolling.
  • bambu
    Options
    You can miss me with the trolling B…. You asked me a question, I answered and responded with a question, you answered back and here we are…

The theory that I speak of is similar to eugenics…. In a nutshell Darwin’s natural selection (1859) applied to the races (ethnicities). First promoted by Darwin’s cousin Francis Galton(1869), the theory basically agrees with your out-of-Africa model and suggests that the African is the most ancient human. Therefore, the European is the youngest or more evolved. Proponents of these theories typically cite evidence of higher intelligence and lower crime rates. They usually acknowledge a superior physical demeanor of Africans, but offset this by acknowledging a lack of intelligence compared to Europeans. The typical argument would take your “defects” and apply them to natural selection. A new model of evidence can be seen in the recent stories highlighting superior immune system amongst Europeans through Neanderthal interbreeding.

This is basically the whole ? master race deal. However, the ideology was global and did not perish with the regime. Of course some of the newer research is more politically correct. However, If you examine it; you will find the same ideology.

Some anthropologists say there is no true difference between the races, but others disagree.

A big misconception is that Darwin's theory excluded the races. However, this was perpetrated by shortening his work to the origins of species and removing the preservation of favored races in the struggle for life

"At some future period , not distant as measured by centuries , the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world.At the same time the anthropomorphous apes will no doubt be exterminated." ~ Charles Darwin

Favored races in the 21st century

And this theory is paraphrased....a more concise description will come from the horse's mouth, in this case Darwin, Galton, and the researchers associated with the pioneer fund.

So here is the question again…. Does natural selection stop with humans, are we it? Or does evolution apply to the races?
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I already responded to that. The first 4 posts at the top of this page address that. Maybe you didn't read it. I suggest you do so you can stop asking me the same question continuously. When you respond to those posts, we can continue with this conversation.
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Maybe you did not read your copy and pasted answer..... So actually only a few sentences of those four posts are original...

You did not answer my question sir.... you are bobbing and weaving like Iron Mike circa 1989.....

I will stop asking you questions. However, you are now in the clown category.... a little push back on your theory and you start kicking up diversions.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Basically to sum it up for you since you can't read... Blacks are better equipped, naturally to survive and escape a dead end in the evolutionary process. If anything, any "lead" that whites have was done purposely. That's what I think.
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Don't be mad at me and try to mess up my thread because you couldn't provide any real evidence for your weed thread.
  • bambu
    Options
    LOL... take it to the weed thread then and shut me down fella.... you tried before and failed miserably........

I already deconstructed the intelligent design thread and there is not much left in this one either.....

And as I stated earlier, I resurrected this thread from the bowels of the R&R....consider it hijacked...
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Basically to sum it up for you since you can't read... Blacks are better equipped, naturally to survive and escape a dead end in the evolutionary process. If anything, any "lead" that whites have was done purposely. That's what I think.

But when you are confronted with a difference of opinion you cannot defend your thoughts....

If anyone has illustrated low reading skills in this thread it is you... I have provided several references that you constantly ignored.....

And on top of all that you attempted to pass a copy & paste as your own words...

Look homie, we are on the same team. I do not support the theory and somewhat agree with you. However, you should refrain from professing on a subject that you are not knowledgeable about....

These white folks would rip your argument to shreds...

If you are serious about learning more about this subject read the links I posted....

HOTEP

• Bodhi
    Options
    Maybe you did not read your copy and pasted answer.

Funny. All you did was post links and pictures of books. I copy and pasted for your convenience. I posted the link right before the article. Oh but I guess you would've seen that had you actually read it. My words were right before the link and the 4th post
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    But when you are confronted with a difference of opinion you cannot defend your thoughts....

I defended my thoughts and you still haven't replied to them. You've resorted to name calling and being upset about nothing. I don't even know what the ? your problem is. You posted an image of a roman athlete being on top of the evolutionary line but I could follow that up and put a modern black scholar or athlete above that.

• Bodhi
    Options
    LOL... take it to the weed thread then and shut me down fella.... you tried before and failed miserably........

I already deconstructed the intelligent design thread and there is not much left in this one either.....

And as I stated earlier, I resurrected this thread from the bowels of the R&R....consider it hijacked...

yeah, you've been trying to ? at me every chance you've gotten since I came in your weed thread and demanded more evidence. That wasn't a personal attack on you. If you took it that way, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about that.
  • Bodhi
    Options

Can't do it yourself? Go ahead and bring em in then since you're so convinced that they're superior to you.

• bambu
    Options
    Maybe you did not read your copy and pasted answer.

Funny. All you did was post links and pictures of books. I copy and pasted for your convenience. I posted the link right before the article. Oh but I guess you would've seen that had you actually read it. My words were right before the link and the 4th post

Exactly, one original paragraph out of 4 titangraphs... I actually posted the book that is responsible for the discussion in the first place...I guess you missed that one

I defended my thoughts and you still haven't replied to them. You've resorted to name calling and being upset about nothing. I don't even know what the ? your problem is. You posted an image of a roman athlete being on top of the evolutionary line but I could follow that up and put a modern black scholar or athlete above that.

I did not start name calling nor am I upset....the image was hyperlinked to an article that related to it...

yeah, you've been trying to ? at me every chance you've gotten since I came in your weed thread and demanded more evidence. That wasn't a personal attack on you. If you took it that way, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about that.

I actually appreciate the kick back in the cannabis thread, I did not take it as an attack... I saw you being very arrogant in the intelligent design thread and decided to give you a challenge, nothing personal. Believe it or not I have learned a few things from you in this room....

Can't do it yourself? Go ahead and bring em in then since you're so convinced that they're superior to you.

I just did it myself.... I do not support the theory that I brought up, as a matter of fact it is my nemesis. I used it to see if you could properly defend our people..... you failed....

And now you gonna flag me down like I'm harassing you..... You are too emotional, I told you that you did not have to respond.

I give these crackers nothing and take from them everything....

I have the knowledge to defend against these types of arguments....your inability to think outside of evolution makes you a victim....
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    1. Wrong. It was 2 paragraphs, it was more than what you wrote by yourself and it doesn't really matter but it is more proof that you didn't read the ? . Either way, I answered your question in the same way you posed it. By my own words and by links. If you can't handle the fact that I answered you that way, get over it.
    2. You started name calling when you attempted to call me a clown. That's a name other than my own.
    3. I stated in the intelligent design thread that what I say and believe is not in arrogance. What I was saying in the i.d. thread was not directed to you and it shouldn't matter to you anyway whether I'm arrogant or not. If I'm wrong, then prove me wrong. But don't act like a ? because you're taking ? personal that doesn't need to be taken that way.
    4. You did not prove it wrong. You did not even debate it.
    5. I don't even harp on evolution like you claim I do. I never say that I have any vast knowledge on the subject. I've never told anyone I'm some type of professor. I believe evolution is true and I can tell you why but I don't know everything there is to know on the subject nor have I read every book there is to read on evolution and I don't need to do that to understand the basic concept. One day, my knowledge may be greater in that area but as of right now, most of what I give you has been learned from the books that I have read. And what makes me a victim for believing in something that has been proven to be true? Am I also a "victim" for believing in gravity?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I used it to see if you could properly defend our people..... you failed....

for what reason? Out of emotional rage? Do you feel embarrassed about how I came at you in your thread? I defended our people and you had nothing else to say about it.

This discussion has been closed.