Can you ? a ? too HARD

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I think I have a serious problem with this. During sex I think about all the ? who turned me down and I take out my aggression on the chic I'm smashin. Last night it happened to me again. I was fukin this ? so hard a little blood came out. She said she didnt expect to have her period anytime soon. She didn't appear to be in any pain or anything. Did I hit it too hard?

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    future americas mst wanted criminal fo ? post^^^^
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    My dude was ? this lil freak ? back in the day. ? was running train on her. His turn came around,she started talking ? too him like he wasn't doing nothing. Dude busted a vessel in his ? he was going so Hard. So I guess you can
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    lmao dog its gona be alright....at least thats what she wants
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited July 2010
    Questions like these are the reason I'm afraid of the peen.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I think I have a serious problem with this. During sex I think about all the ? who turned me down and I take out my aggression on the chic I'm smashin. Last night it happened to me again. I was fukin this ? so hard a little blood came out. She said she didnt expect to have her period anytime soon. She didn't appear to be in any pain or anything. Did I hit it too hard?

Na, it's natural the wall rips a little bit but it really depends on the girl some girls walls don't stretch like others but it doesn't mean your ? her too hard. The only way you know your ? her too hard if she wakes up the next morning with excrutiatingly painful cramps on one side and she can't get outta bed, she then has to go to the hospital but I forgot what it's called, it has only happened to two women that I've messed with, one chick told me the doctor diagnosed it as a flaming intestine but if a woman is at her highest point of arrousal she won't notice that ? til the next morning or later on that evening, it's nothing.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ugh that was AIDS
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Na, it's natural the wall rips a little bit but it really depends on the girl some girls walls don't stretch like others but it doesn't mean your ? her too hard. The only way you know your ? her too hard if she wakes up the next morning with excrutiatingly painful cramps on one side and she can't get outta bed, she then has to go to the hospital but I forgot what it's called, it has only happened to two women that I've messed with, one chick told me the doctor diagnosed it as a flaming intestine but if a woman is at her highest point of arrousal she won't notice that ? til the next morning or later on that evening, it's nothing.

damn I was hoping I'd hurt that ? . I'll try to ? her ? up next time though so she'll have the described condition. good lookin
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    damn I was hoping I'd hurt that ? . I'll try to ? her ? up next time though so she'll have the described condition. good lookin

It aint worth it, putting a chick out in a euphoric coma is alot better than banging her ? out and preventing her from walking straight. Honestly though, you usually end up killing her ? up when your not trying but when you put mad effort into trying to break her back out, that ? isn't what you expect, you just giving her fast pumps and she ain't gonna be as excited.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
This discussion has been closed.