so what are black gangs gonna do about black men being hunted down by whites?

2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
im mean they all about killing for colors right......why not fight for black instead of red or blue or purple.

or is that asking to much...

at least get mad because someone is hunting the black men that the gangs hunt.

and what about all the gangs in orlando and miami and all those places on worldstar that shot people wiling in florida...i hope they storm sanford now that neo-nazis are their to pick black people off if things get crazy...if you dont stop them now...its just a matter of time before its on your doorstep

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2012
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Genius. Cause a race war where blacks are outnumbered 10 to 1.

? ?

so does that mean not to stand up for yourself genius.

so because your outnumbered you just gonna let someone ? your sister or mom....naw ? you gonna stand up for your self at some point...

an who said race war....they people wit guns need to be met with our people with guns....
    if ? always wanna ? something ...now they have the perfect opportunity.

but you know something...when your spoiled an privileged..i guess you dont have to worry about ? like that until they come take it from you
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Genius. Cause a race war where blacks are outnumbered 10 to 1.

? ?

First and foremost this case needs to go to trail - aside from that issue,who has escalated this case & exploited it for there own agendas and ratings? - who keeps threatening the white race and holding every white person responsible for the actions of one individual? Why is that black people always seem to overact and when things come out later...the case looks totally different. I've followed this case on various sites and the common thing always comes out....many want to ? innocent white babies....WTF kind of mentality is that?

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Tell them "thank you"?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint no gangs in florida
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch there will be more killings like the ones in Tulsa.
    And what will black people do? Protest like we always do. Negroes will never learn.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    And what will black people do? Protest like we always do. Negroes will never learn.

Yup, but will run down and get the squad and choppers when it comes down to killing a black person.
  • heyslick
    CirocObama wrote: »

Yup, but will run down and get the squad and choppers when it comes down to killing a black person.

Let black people ? each other and it barely makes the news - yet one isolated incident like this causes so much turmoil & black people wanna take it out on every white person alive & there children. Drive by shooting and innocent black children are killed and it's barely newsworthy...yet this trayvon case won't seem to die down and only fuels more anger and hatefulness by the day.

• 2stepz_ahead
    heyslick wrote: »

Let black people ? each other and it barely makes the news - yet one isolated incident like this causes so much turmoil & black people wanna take it out on every white person alive & there children. Drive by shooting and innocent black children are killed and it's barely newsworthy...yet this trayvon case won't seem to die down and only fuels more anger and hatefulness by the day.

its always an isolated incident with white people.
    yet a black man is accused of being a thief because another blackman was a thief and stalked an killed. i guess none of that was isolated
  • heyslick
    pralims wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »

its always an isolated incident with white people.
    yet a black man is accused of being a thief because another blackman was a thief and stalked an killed. i guess none of that was isolated

Yeah! avoid the point I raised - it's so easy to side-step the real issue....just image if you and yours concentrated on this one issue....wishful thinking on my part....but as usual to many/most black people don't wanna face reality....so they run off to some safer community and talk ? about what the white man is doing endlessly - & more and more babies are being raised by grand parent et al - while some black peoples continue to wallow in self pity and play the victim for another generation. HOTDAMN! this kind of mentality will never end...it just gets worse everyday.

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick just angry his body tremors prevent him from being recruited by the neo-Nazis as a sniper
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a damn thing.. These gangs dont stand for anything..they are just a bunch of misfits and would just as soon get at members of their own crew..

Nor should you even have the expectation of even thinking about these negroes who terrorize our own communities.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't happen. We hate ourselves more than we hate our enemies.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a ? thing. ? in barrels are easy to shoot.
  • heyslick
    p-tavern wrote: »
    heyslick just angry his body tremors prevent him from being recruited by the neo-Nazis as a sniper

GOOD! I'm glad you and yours are convinced I'm on shaky ground.....I'm like the lone ranger w/o the Native American. Unlike you and yours this man leads by example.

• judahxulu
    Heyslick...when will you get it thru your damn head that all black people do not think the same. If we did we wouldn't be so ? up dude. Your gross generalizations cut you off from potential allies
  • heyslick
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Heyslick...when will you get it thru your damn head that all black people do not think the same. If we did we wouldn't be so ? up dude. Your gross generalizations cut you off from potential allies

I don't care about that - if I've said this once, I've said a 100 times - I judge people by the content they convey. FYI I'm not here to acquire allies....so your one less angry black man in society...good! thanks for being who you are and not being like the majority of those who can't be themselves. I really get tired of hearing about how wicked white people are and how black folks are so oppressed on and on and on and on and on - the first time i hear some random black man tell me face-to-face that white people are STILL ? black women....I'm gonna confront them and ask them to prove it...right along with the rest of the malarkey I see shown within these pages from time to time. BTW thank you for restoring a little faith back into my confused state of mind.

I used to live and work in the bay area with lots of black folks & had some as friends...but this new generation IMO has lost site of reality & they seem to constantly wallow in self-pity and aren't grateful for a damn thing...that there ancestors went thru let alone understand that white people also suffered and died during those trying times....IMO the black youth of today & especially the hip hop cultures types have got to be THE MOST UNGRATEFUL beings this nation has ever birthed.

• judahxulu
    I agree with your push for introspection and accountability for black folks. However you're in no place to judge our suffering as we can't judge yours. Its not a struggle measuring contest. That would be an infinite debate. What's agreed is that the people who manufactured the condition are predominately white with that old international banker/slave money. Slavery still affects yo ass too! The evil muthafuckas that run it are in those positions cause they families waxed fat offa free labor. The whole system of government will never fall into just hands by the current so-called democratic process of manipulated group think. Only the familes and their associates who have benefited from that old slave money get elected. There wouldn't have been a ? industrial labor without the slaughter of the natives and the horror of chattel slavery. The same people ? with you now in your middle class white existence are the same people who been ? with mine for like 6 centuries. And when I say same people I mean mostly by bloodline. As far as the ungrateful comment you said- ? please. Grateful for what? Africa had her issues before white folks came and posted up, taking ? out of her and making illigetimate borders SPARKING tribal beefs that last till this day BUUUUUUTT the current condition of Africans, which includes the Diaspora is not entirely they damn fault and a cursory objective examination of history will prove that. This condition is unprecedented. We need to be grateful we still alive, and there's no need to be bitter but WE WILL NEVER FORGET....and I mean genetically. The Jews got that motto about the Holocaust..never forget. Well what if ? never got smoked and they left some Jews alive in those prison camps and perform tasks in the interests of the ? party? What if they raised them like cattle for centuries. Eventually they would integrate but their original form and just basic center of self will allways be off. How you think they would feel if Germans told them they should be grateful for the opportunity to live amongst Germans as Germans under ? law and not Jews under the laws of Moses. I think not. Our main problem is a lack of gratitude...but its towards the most high, not america.
  • heyslick
    Great read! in fact I had to read it several times. It's the same old tired tune that's played out forever and forever & I get it brother! Listen-up it's 2012 you and anybody as far that goes can make it in America -- I'm]/b]tired of hearing about that redundant rhetoric, and your use of several subliminal racial messages simultaneously.
  • judahxulu
    Prove it untrue. Everything we in this modern age about social science, culture, genetics and psychology agrees with my points.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    ^^^^im waiting on his explaination also
  • heyslick
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Prove it untrue. Everything we in this modern age about social science, culture, genetics and psychology agrees with my points.

So you got a bunch of intellectual types & scholars coming to a consensus....sounds real exciting. There isn't any point to prove so what is your point? I said I'm tired of the same old tune....I get it brother! Now as a society and people in general don't usually wallow in the past and just keep doing the same damn things over/& over again and again - Progress is what needs to grow not being regressive constantly as if nothing has changed for the better. I guess my keeping it simple stupid type outlook/perspective is to primitive for you OH SO! educated types.

• judahxulu
    That's the point....some things have changed for the better. More money less obvious restrictions. This on top of the past makes for an even more complex issue. Material change means nothing towards the progress of a totally culturally divested people.