What Are You Playing Now?

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished South Park on Tuesday and started playing Witcher 3 for the 3rd time yesterday. I like the game, i just get involved in another game and would uninstall it to make room on my PS4. Im gonna ? finish it this time though.

The combat system in this game is so difficult compared to other games lol. Luckily i still had a saved game on my Hard drive so I just continued from where i left off and while im still early in the game, it had been so long since i've played it that i forgot the mechanics and i started in a dungeon/Cave with low health and no food or potions and took a step forward and had to fight 3 monsters that ? me up at least 10 times before i turned the difficulty to Easy lmao. Finally progressing out of the cave and about to continue the story, but still trying to relearn the controls.

The story is GOAT though.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing the demo to Nier Automata. This gameplay is dope and fun. Damn I slept on this one. Gotta cop it now.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just copped skyrim for Switch

lol They just released that game for the Switch and PSVR. It's funny how much money they are still making off that game given how old it is.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Playing the demo to Nier Automata. This gameplay is dope and fun. Damn I slept on this one. Gotta cop it now.

Fuuuck i totally forgot about that game as well, it looked dope af when released i just never got around to buying it. Might have to go pick that up after work.

I wanna buy Nier Automata and that new Xenoblade Chronicles.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing The SNES Classic More Than I'm Playing My PS4....? My Backlog #Pause
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just copped skyrim for Switch

lol They just released that game for the Switch and PSVR. It's funny how much money they are still making off that game given how old it is.

Yupp. And they rerealesed it for ps4 last year.

I bought the game twice....
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUBG - it just came to Xbox. Had never played it before, didn't know how to empty my backpack or properly loot and I still almost won my first game. Got 3 kills before I lost the 1v1 with the last guy. I was outside the house he was in and I could've grenaded him but I didn't know how to switch til afterwards :D