All of U are going to be the 1st target when the president says lets get em

Options
young-king
young-king Members Posts: 424
edited April 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)

if youre not up on it get up on the king alfred plan... that day is coming bros get yourselves n order with HIM and HIS SON. but if u want 2 stay atheist muslim or whatever u do get yourself loaded n dont fold it when its time to load it. its some action packed days ahead of US ? is not gonna let this go out without a bang HE didnt bring your azzes all the way over here to play xbox smoke weed make fruity loop azz beats ? 2 dolla hood rat hoes n eat porkchop sanwhiches all day! get your azzes in order... the enemy is coming!

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This type of thread has been done 500,000,000,000 times....but i be nobody is listening still.....smh
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think the plan is a Psy-op like the host of the show said.

No one who has the clearance to handle that type of document would

1) Be riding subway
    2) Leave it accidentally or even have it out in the first place

Clearly this was a psy-op to test the gates. If you look at Katrina aftermath, one can clearly see that because of the disorganization among Blacks that we can be taken at anytime like chickens in the yard.
  • Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    Options
    All I'm gonna say is that more than 200,000 people have high level security clearances, so be skeptical of the governments ability to keep plans like this secret.

You either have to believe in an all powerful government or massive numbers of like-minded people and neither is possible in today's media environment.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    all i'm going to say is "keep your crazy race-related rantings in the correct forum"
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...if they kick in the door on you, you're going like a good little ? with no problem. Cats ? me up with this bootleg prophet ego flexing. If all this jive you kicking is true, then YOU the first target for talking about it all the time. But every hair on your head is still in place because you are NOT A THREAT and you are not aware of truth. Think of how crazy your reasoning is. According to you, big brother is watching and got a plan that will ? most of us. On one hand u insinuate meeting this with violence then you turn around and say get right with whatever ? u serve and his son. Which one is it? If its all like you say then why they ain't came for you, o mighty speaker of subjective half truth? They killed malcol,martin,huey,lumumba...even their own bill cooper. You right in the demons backyard talking mess on their internet that they set up. What makes u special? Nothing. You just another ? blowing hot air. You love the creature comforts of amerikkka and u scared cuz u can see them going bye bye. The truth is u could not survive without your masters. If we dropped you off in a third world country with a full survival kit, an ak and ammo you would still die in a day or two. Keep it real, son. You ain't ready.
  • young-king
    Options
    thanks again for your valued support young flava
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Pure weakness...
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LOL... this niggalite knows in his mind that were gonna be joined n prolly be the best of friends in the kingdom... hell ill prolly even be this lil ? daddy thats prolly why his spirit is making him buck up against me sooo hard! after he has been told i have nothing to say to him, dont want to talk to him, n wouldnt give 2 chits about what he has to say yet he runs up n down this damn internet looking 4 whateva the hell I got 2 say about anything scoffin n basically being a #1 fan! do u want my autograph niggalite??? daddy will be sure to email it to u just ask nice son
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options

BLOWING the TRUMPET for the 12 tribes of israel all u african americans will be 1st on the list... then latin americans n native americans when they say so... be prepared bros n sis
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Bruh, I wouuld never join in battle with somebody don't even know basic stuff about the art of war. You too emotional and just gotta show your whole hand. Yah said above all things be wise.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    hell ill prolly even be this lil ? daddy

leave it to a confused ? thug to wanna be somebody's daddy
    ol 2pac feat big Syke "I'll treat you just like daddy" ass ?

• young-king
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Bruh, I wouuld never join in battle with somebody don't even know basic stuff about the art of war. You too emotional and just gotta show your whole hand. Yah said above all things be wise.

this niggalite knows in his mind that were gonna be joined n prolly be the best of friends IN THE KINGDOM...
    u still buckin up against daddy lil ? ??? daddy got the belt for bad azz disobediant lil kids like u! your spirit dont like daddy right now but ull love me for trying to steer u in the right direction in the kingdom son
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    hell ill prolly even be this lil ? daddy

leave it to a confused ? thug to wanna be somebody's daddy
    ol 2pac feat big Syke "I'll treat you just like daddy" ass ?
    thanks for your valued support and blessings... ms. jade my tomboy bull ? illegitimate step son
  • Bodhi
    Options

u still buckin up against daddy lil ? ??? daddy got the belt

smh..

• young-king
    Options

smh..

fagg0ts are not spiritual so u cant understand what im saying bcuz ur on a weak azz low azz frequency so ur mind stays in the gutter on some ? sex when i say daddy... so like the others enjoy your day and thanks for the continued blessings step son
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this wack ass NBBP esque ?
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol @ this wack ass NBBP esque ?

im not a black panther type... i am an israelite that wants to look over the flock n not have them ignorant to satans plans in these last days. i dont have any problems with u but if u want to continue to scoff its going to be bad on u when that day comes... get your mind right bro... thats if u are an israelite tho. if ur a heathen keep up the good work n keep blessing me sir
  • Bodhi
    Options

smh..

fagg0ts are not spiritual so u cant understand what im saying bcuz ur on a weak azz low azz frequency so ur mind stays in the gutter on some ? sex when i say daddy... so like the others enjoy your day and thanks for the continued blessings step son

Just because whoever doesn't believe in your ? doesn't mean they're not spiritual.
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    fagg0ts are not spiritual... so their minds stay in the gutter on some ? sex when they hear/see the word daddy... thanks again step son
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options

those bullets were purchased for US... wake up bros n sis
  • judahxulu
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

this niggalite knows in his mind that were gonna be joined n prolly be the best of friends IN THE KINGDOM...
    u still buckin up against daddy lil ? ??? daddy got the belt for bad azz disobediant lil kids like u! your spirit dont like daddy right now but ull love me for trying to steer u in the right direction in the kingdom son
    Just to let you know, ? , if you said some fugazi, moist ass ? like that to me in person youd be trying to pick up your teeth of the floor with broken fingers. And since you all about Yeshua, jesus or whatever you clique calls him- then maybe you should repent of your homosexual desires and wanting another man to refer to you as father as I believe the gospels spoke against stuff like that. "daddy got the belt"? For real, you cupcake ass fruit basket??? I was just guessing how soft and weak you were before but now I KNOW. Youre a doo-doo chasing ass rump wrangling sphincter surfer. I will literally beat the ? out of you if I EVER see you.

.......? , YOU ? !!!!!

• young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yet another ? on a weak azz low azz frequency! why when u ? hear the word daddy u automatic think of ? sex??? ? i never went to jail prison juvie or none of that dumb ? chit n thank ? everyday for simple things like that! so why are u loosing your damn mind n wanting to fight over the word daddy??? u continually missed the keywords IN THE KINGDOM!!! do fathers NOT punish their kids with a belt??? in the KINGDOM are WE not gonna have as many kids as we can imagine??? are the 144,000 n 1/3 bros NOT going to have to bring back all the fallen on this side??? is every man NOT going to have atleast 7 women??? etc see what i mean... ? i been gettin ? since i was 11 i know what the ? im doing over here quit having your mind in the gutter n get your mind right. u must be 1 of them ? that already thinks were in the kindom or sumthin ha?
  • Bodhi
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? i been gettin ? since i was 11 i know what the ? im doing over here

you ain't gotta lie

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    yet another ? on a weak azz low azz frequency! why when u ? hear the word daddy u automatic think of ? sex??? ? i never went to jail prison juvie or none of that dumb ? chit n thank ? everyday for simple things like that! so why are u loosing your damn mind n wanting to fight over the word daddy??? u continually missed the keywords IN THE KINGDOM!!! do fathers NOT punish their kids with a belt??? in the KINGDOM are WE not gonna have as many kids as we can imagine??? are the 144,000 n 1/3 bros NOT going to have to bring back all the fallen on this side??? is every man NOT going to have atleast 7 women??? etc see what i mean... ? i been gettin ? since i was 11 i know what the ? im doing over here quit having your mind in the gutter n get your mind right. u must be 1 of them ? that already thinks were in the kindom or sumthin ha?

? on a low frequency? Lol you obviously not lookin at yourself. You act like a nut and think it's all good to run around shouting demon and wishing death threats on ppl. I see that's what u get from being a old testament thumper.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The threadstarted is obviously part of GMS (Great Mill Stone).