The Pro Wrestling Questionaire Thread

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Simple. i post an question to the next replier, they answer then they ask a question for the next replier.
IF YOU HAVE TO USE GOOGLE YOU AIN'T A REAL WRESTLING FAN AND YOU CAN GET THE ? OUT!!!
i will start out with an easy one..

what is hulk hogans real name?

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Ahhh come on fam how u gon stop ? from using google LOLOL. But anyways I know his first name is Terry.

lol terry bollea i think...may have botched the spelling

and to continue the thread

what was the name of the tag team undertaker was in back in wcw as mean mark callous?
  • TheBossman
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Ahhh come on fam how u gon stop ? from using google LOLOL. But anyways I know his first name is Terry.

what was the name of the tag team undertaker was in back in wcw as mean mark callous?
    sky scrapers he replaced sid the partner was someone on the tip of my brain....idk..

who trained HHH?
  • peagle05
    Options

sky scrapers he replaced sid the partner was someone on the tip of my brain....idk..

who trained HHH?

killer kowalski

who was john cena's first loss to?
  • TheBossman
    Options

who trained HHH?

killer kowalski

easy. kurt angle........ its crazy how much cena changed since then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWDLtvhmrrk

who was stings first tag team partner in the wrestling business.

• peagle05
    Options

who trained HHH?

killer kowalski

easy. kurt angle........ its crazy how much cena changed since then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWDLtvhmrrk

? that one's a little before my time...lol
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wanna say you ? are some real ? eating wrestling nerds lol but I definately have respect.... Definately gonna learn some ? in this thread
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Just wanna say you ? are some real ? eating wrestling nerds lol but I definately have respect.... Definately gonna learn some ? in this thread

Lol that's what Colin Cowherd calls Michelle Beadle for being a wrestling fan lol
  • TheIraq
    Options

Lol that's what Colin Cowherd calls Michelle Beadle for being a wrestling fan lol

Lol Cowherd is too funny... I was hoping somebody would catch on to that lol
  • TheBossman
    Options

and michelle rides out hard for wrestling too, plus in my book.

but no one can answer my question?!? dam im throwing out hard ass questions...
  • TheIraq
    Options

and michelle rides out hard for wrestling too, plus in my book.

but no one can answer my question?!? dam im throwing out hard ass questions...

I'm tryin to think without google
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

who trained HHH?

killer kowalski

Ultimate Warrior

Can you name each grand Slam champion in the WWE (WWE Champion, IC Champion, Tag Team Champion and European Champion)
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    hbk, jericho, angle, benoit, guerrero, hhh, i think there might be more

who did goldberg's streak start against?
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Pusher wrote: »

hugh morris

who was undertakers FIRST manager?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hugh morris

As Mean Mark Callous it was Paul Heyman as the Undertaker it was Brother Love

What were the names of Harlem Heat before they became Stevie Ray and Booker T
  • kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ko

hugh morris

kole(booker t) kane(stevie ray) when sherri became the manager she changed they names i seen a interview with booker n he talked about that he also said wcw originally wanted them to debut as escaped prisoners but booker didnt like the idea

who was the only wrestler to appear on raw and nitro on the same night remember raw was taped and nitro was live at the time
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ko

hugh morris

kole(booker t) kane(stevie ray) when sherri became the manager she changed they names i seen a interview with booker n he talked about that he also said wcw originally wanted them to debut as escaped prisoners but booker didnt like the idea

who was the only wrestler to appear on raw and nitro on the same night remember raw was taped and nitro was live at the time

RICK RUDE

who was the first person to cleanly pin Rowdy Piper in WWF
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ninjas went in!!! Damm!!
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Teddy started out as a ref.

That's the only one I can think of without Google.

who were the first black Tag team champs?
  • TheBadOne
    TheBadOne Members Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Atlas and Rocky Johnson

Who is recognized as the First black NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

• peagle05
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Here are some yall won't get even if you google LOLOL

- What number in the Royal Rumble has won more times than any ?

i think its 27
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's NWA, I think it's Ron "The Truth" Killings aka R. Truth. He won that title from Ken Shamrock in TNA, when TNA was using the NWA belt as their main title.

Ron Simmons was the first black WCW World Heavyweight Champion.

I didn't look it up, and I could be wrong.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Here are some yall won't get even if you google LOLOL

- What legendary WCW World Heavyweight Champion that was also with the WWF/E (became an IC Champion) used his first wrestling name and NEVER changed that or his gimmick ? (Hint he started out in WWF/E & Vince McMahon gave him his gimmick, he is a legendary wrestler)

- What number in the Royal Rumble has won more times than any ?

- What two rivals shared Sunny and almost caught a beat down in the shower for n/h ?

- Who was Brock Lesnar's coach back in college ? (hint he wrestles for ROH now)

- Who was Triple H's FIRST match in the WWF against ?

- Who has lost the most matches at Wrestlemania ??

- What former WWF/E wrestler now directs and stars in ? adult films ? (hint he trained Edge and Christian among others)

Let's see if yall can get any of these.... most of these I got from Wrestling autobiographies.

Only person i can think off that started in WWF/E that was a IC Champion (never won the WWF Championship) and went on to become a World Champ in WCW is Jeff Jarrett.....But idk about calling him legendry really....if u meant won both IC and WWF titles than i say Bret

27 this was shown this yr on the rumble trivia

BRET & Hbk i think (theres a video of shawn talking about dodging punches and getting his hair pulled out)

idk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqauB4dg80k

idk who holds that record

i have no idea
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sting's first tag team partner in wrestling maybe The Ultimate Warriors as the tag team Blade Runners. Big Show lost more Wrestlemanias more than anybody and Teddy Long also managed Undertaker (Mark Calloway) back in his early days.

What year was the first cage match held?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @peagle05 .... yeah you right chief dayum I didn't think anyone would get that one LOLOL

@Mally_G .... aahh ? Ron Killings, I was close LOLOL, but I didn't know R.Truth was the first black NWA champion thats dope as hell. I was confused cuz I thought that the WCW World Heavyweight Title was the NWA World Heavyweight title.

On October 18, 1962, Bobo Brazil made history by becoming the first African American to win the NWA World Heavyweight Title by defeating "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers (this distinction is usually given to Ron Simmons, the first recognized African American world champion after winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship). Although Brazil initially refused the title (because of an "injury" that Rogers had claimed to have), Brazil was awarded the title the next day after doctors had found nothing wrong with Rogers. However, this title change is not recognized by the NWA.

On August 2, 1992, a scheduled title match between Sting and WCW World Heavyweight Champion Big Van Vader was canceled after Jake Roberts (kayfabe) injured Sting. WCW President Bill Watts responded by holding a raffle to determine the number one contender. Simmons won the raffle and defeated Vader with a snap scoop powerslam to win the championship. By defeating Vader, Simmons became the first recognized African American WCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Killings defeated Ken Shamrock for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship at NWA-TNA 8 on August 7, 2002, thus becoming the first-ever recognized African-American NWA World Heavyweight Champion in history.

The WWE has in it's history books that Ron Simmons is the first black heavyweight champion in wrestling history.

WCW was under the NWA for a while as a branch of the NWA but followed NWA rules. WCW broke away from the NWA just as ECW broke away from the NWA just as TNA broke away from the NWA to claim their own identity.

the NWA is an umbrella that takes in smaller federations and regional promotions and those federations have to follow NWA rules. The highest bidder gets to use the NWA belt as their main title, but before each title change, it has to be approved by the Board of Governers of the NWA. TNA got in trouble with the NWA because they kept having title changes without the NWA's approval. This only happened after they got a major TV deal, they were in compliance with the ruling before they went national. Kurt Angle is the last NWA Champion that represented TNA before TNA went on to create their own lineage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abOZlC5DDs

See how the NWA champion and the WCW US Champion wrestled in the UWF, they did talent exchanges with no problem back in the day. Vince McMahon had a problem with sharing and he destroyed all of it. Back in the day, there were dream matches and cross promotional shows that introduced fans to wrestlers from different areas that they only heard of but never saw because they were exclusive to that region. But cable made it possible to see those dudes when/if that area got a TV deal and Vince crushed them all by buying the talent and shutting down the promotions.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    [quote="Sion.;4337615"]Here are some yall won't get even if you google LOLOL

- What legendary WCW World Heavyweight Champion that was also with the WWF/E (became an IC Champion) used his first wrestling name and NEVER changed that or his gimmick ? (Hint he started out in WWF/E & Vince McMahon gave him his gimmick, he is a legendary wrestler)

bret hart?
    - What number in the Royal Rumble has won more times than any ? i think it's 27

- What was Theodore Long's first job with the WWE ?

- What two rivals shared Sunny and almost caught a beat down in the shower for n/h ?
    hbk and bret
    - Who was Brock Lesnar's coach back in college ? (hint he wrestles for ROH now)

- Who was Triple H's FIRST match in the WWF against ?

- Who has lost the most matches at Wrestlemania ??
    big show or kane
    - What former WWF/E wrestler now directs and stars in ? adult films ? (hint he trained Edge and Christian among others)

chyna? lol
    Let's see if yall can get any of these.... most of these I got from Wrestling autobiographies.[/quote]