Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    ? no it dont.
    WTF?

THe difference is that a mans manhood depends on staying as far away as possible from faggotry.

A woman can ? a woman and not beconsidered not a woman.

Yeah but do you understand that concept when you're 8 years old at a sleepover with your best friend?

Just makes me wonder...kids are curious by nature.

*Uncle molested her post*

Grow up...

Just jokes Kat, just jokes. Not my fault yall cave ? have no sexual boundaries.

On topic: faggotry psychologically warps a man. It's not something he can undo, no reset button. It's like when a person mercs someone they are never the exact same person they were before they crossed that bridge. Some actions can't hit the reset button on or pretend it didn't happen, just gotta live with it.

What's old saying you can build a thousand bridges but if you blow one guy you're ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absofuckinlutelynot
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once ?

always ? .

let her learn tho
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    does the IC still not know that bisexual men exist?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    a ? is always a ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    that wording is creepy as ? so no if that's how he put it. it might change when i get older, but i don't think i would care about who he used to ? with before me. at least not initially.
  • PutMyBallsInUrMouth
    PutMyBallsInUrMouth Members Posts: 84
    Options
    Ain't no used to be, that ? still ?

^^^^^ thats why ? ? up now..... these down low ? ass ? wanna get ? in the ass & suck on a ? , then go ? a female..... then the female finds out that buddy is ? and she starts questioning herself, wondering if she's not good enough cuz the muhfucca really has been getting ? in the ass long before her......

dont let that ? muhfucca keep ? up our black queens

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no such thing as a bisexual man. You either like ? or your ? ...there is no in between

What if it's a ? that's sexually attracted to men and women, wouldn't that make them bisexual?

I refer to any male that is attracted to other males as a ? or ? , but that doesn't make them not a bisexual.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a bisexual man. You either like ? or your ? ...there is no in between

What if it's a ? that's sexually attracted to men and women, wouldn't that make them bisexual?

I refer to any male that is attracted to other males as a ? or ? , but that doesn't make them not a bisexual.

He is ? . A man is supposed to be sexually attracted to a woman

Yes, his is ? . But there is obviously such a thing as a bisexual if they fit the definition.

bi·sex·u·al/bīˈsekSHo͞oəl/
    Adjective:
    Sexually attracted to both men and women.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing as "use to" once you crossover, you're there forever.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    For real.

Red pill or blue pill but no coming back

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    youll be suprise how many dudes "experimented" from the age 18-24 range... especially in the military
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hiimacunt wrote: »
    Those kinda relationships are the ones that give females the idea it's ok to try slip a finger in when your ? as she got so comfortable doing it with her ? ex over time she desensitises and thinks its the norm... A broken nose and two black eyes usually follow the fingers attempt at violation, ? should carry the same laws as ? .

That's happening across the board. If this ? continues for even a few more years, you gonna have another generation of dudes thinking that they can try both sexes and be like women in terms of bisexuality.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My roommate was ? . He brought his boyfriend over who looked like Tyson Beckford and I couldn't believe this ? was ? . I was like, damn, you probably be ? with men and women by looks and that ? didn't have the ? voice or tendencies like my roommate plus he was military. FF a couple of years. One day, this fine as broad was in my living room. I was about to holla thinking it was my roommate friend. It was his girlfriend. I was shocked. I was just accepting the fact that he was ? and now he's straight. I asked him about it a couple days later. He says his dad told him to tell everyone he's ? since ppl kept asking him. I was like wtf. Either way, he is married to her now. Ain't that a ? . This ? is ? forever and once he goes straight he gets someone ASAP but I am hetero forever and I stay in relationships that don't work. Life is cruel. I don't know. My roommate said it was a sin but I always thought it was a sin and tried to tell him but I just didn't see it coming. I really don't believe a dude can be truly ? . They will all ? your ? when it comes down to it. No male friends for my girl at ? all.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »

C/S and that ass in yo avi
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never heard of this 'use to be ? ' term in my entire life
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    There is no "used" to be ?

if you are a man who is ? or ? another man ..... your ?

I don't care how long ago it happened
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? no it dont.
    WTF?

THe difference is that a mans manhood depends on staying as far away as possible from faggotry.

Yeah but do you understand that concept when you're 8 years old at a sleepover with your best friend?

It's so different now though from when we were kids yo. ? is shown as okay now. Why front yo growing up we knew this kid was ? and he tried to act brave with one of my boys and we took the opportunity to beat him up. Yeah it wasn't right yo but back in the day there was maybe 1 or 2 mammas boys you saw now it's all over.

For example

My X-Cowrker told me 2 situations. She was teaching kids 10 year old's or something like that well they caught 2 boys kissing in the coat room and a few girls said they wanted to marry Nicki Minaj
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Like I said if a dude wasn't ? or molested as a child then he either bi sexual or ? if he ? with other men.
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    Options
    I went through that phase in college. It's out of my system now.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing as "experimenting"... it's called being a ? .
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    what if you were molested and decided it was good for you
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @free ....so you're not gonna share your story?
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    i remember a poster with that name but i dont know how you'd think we were the same poster
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ? no it dont.
    WTF?

It's so different now though from when we were kids yo. ? is shown as okay now. Why front yo growing up we knew this kid was ? and he tried to act brave with one of my boys and we took the opportunity to beat him up. Yeah it wasn't right yo but back in the day there was maybe 1 or 2 mammas boys you saw now it's all over.

For example

My X-Cowrker told me 2 situations. She was teaching kids 10 year old's or something like that well they caught 2 boys kissing in the coat room and a few girls said they wanted to marry Nicki Minaj

The world is going upside down. In such a short time. Wasn't that long ago when Tevin Campbell got his career ended cause he came out the closet or when homosexual men got stoned to death. I definitely don't condone that lifestyle, but like you said, ? is amazing that it's mind boggling.