Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think Tara's "dead" as well she caught a serious blast off that shotty to the dome....i could see her being in flashbacks, or as a spirit as dark rain said.

a good question would be who turned Reverend Newl sp? and who broke out Russel Edginton...im assuming its the new vamp they will be introdcung (chris meloni)
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    lafayette is that ? ! he stay shittin on ppl

He was right tho....WTF is Alcide gone do to protect Sookie knowing 1. Warewolves aint bout that life when it come to Vampires & 2. Sookie aint finna listen to that "stay in the house & you'll be safe ? "

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this whole series could do a complete 180 if they just killed off sookie.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sookie isn't going any where. I don't want her too. That ass is too fat, and i love when she gets naked.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2012
    wow, never heard sookie being a accused of having a fat ass before. You really are a ? .

How can you not want sookie to die? Does your heart pump vaginal secrections?
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the ppl wishing for Sookie to die, I guess y'all don't know that she is the main character in the book series True Blood is based on. Sookie's involvement with Bill and Eric is in the books. So I guess it's time for you to find a new show if her character bothers you that much...

Here's a question...No insult, just a question.
    If you complain about a female character in a show as much as being said in this thread and you insult someone for pledging their attraction for a female, is it not you that is pumping vaginal secretions from your heart?
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited May 2012
    i don't no what a vaginal secrection is. All i no is, she is like 5ft, flat (still taller then munny) and that ? pops out. Them thighs! wooooo. Sookie a sexy little ? , and she'll beat you the ? up.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    I get that everybody pretty much hates Sookie (i do too) but think about it. All the stupid ? she does (Tara too) drives the rest of the story lines on the show. Without Sookie to get into some ? up situation (and bringing almost everyone in Bon Temps into it) because she's being a naive ? there would be no show at all.
  • Will Munny
    i don't no what a vaginal secrection is. All i no is, she is like 5ft, flat (still taller the munny) and that ? pops out. Them thighs! wooooo. Sookie a sexy little ? , and she'll beat you the ? up.

You must not have seen her face.
  • In Your Moms Room
    I can look past them teeth. lmao. I'm going in.
  • BK Product
    edited June 2012
    Sunday!!!!!!!!

@Sion where the sticky doe???

season-jessica-true-blood.jpg

1336681680_tara%20and%20sookie.jpg

6a00d8341c9e5b53ef01630069afa8970d-800wi

8a2ffebd1e6e7fde7f992e51f55e950b290382f1-True-Blood-Season-5-Trailer-2-Video.jpg

truebloods5chrismeloni_0.jpg

• PaperPlaneJane
    edited June 2012
    This alone got me hype for this season
    Question: Wait… you get to see True Blood episodes before they premiere!? —Kevin

Ausiello: Um, yeah. That’s kind of how this whole thing works. I’ve actually already screened the first four episodes of True Blood‘s new season and, based on what I’m seeing so far, I feel very comfortable declaring Season 5 the year of the Pam. Between the origin stuff with Eric and her present-day storyline with (spoiler) , Kristin Bauer van Straten’s vamp is practically in every other scene — and the show is the better for it. I’m starting the 2013 Emmy campaign for KBvS now. The woman is a national treasure! (The folks at Walmart will probably beg to differ after they watch Sunday’s premiere, but whatevs.) http://tvline.com/2012/06/05/glee-spoilers-true-blood-once-upon-a-time/

Thats what I want....more Pam less Tara...
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen every season and I'm over here struggling trying to remember what happened last season. Didn't Tara get decapitated or some ? . Either way, I was tired of her whining, emotional ass. Hope she stays dead. Sookie doesn't do it for me. She's way to slim for my taste and those teeth are the ? nightmares are made of...Now Jessica could get it! I got a thing for red headed snow bunnies.
  • BK Product
    Tara got shot at the end by Alcide's(the werewolf) chick with a shotty to the head.... Sookie then killed Alcide's chick with the same shotty...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen every season and I'm over here struggling trying to remember what happened last season.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2AZjCOKDE0
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inthacut wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Can Sookie plz DIE!! This hefa is gettin passed around like the group ? . I'm sick of her azzz

? u damn well sookie ain gon never die.... as long as bill stops calling her name like he used to, thats ? annoying.
    as a matter of fact, i hope tara goes from the first ep.

LMAO!!! you ain't neva lie. gee i wonder who they gonna turn ? this season. smh @ tara
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inthacut wrote: »
    Can Sookie plz DIE!! This hefa is gettin passed around like the group ? . I'm sick of her azzz

? u damn well sookie ain gon never die.... as long as bill stops calling her name like he used to, thats ? annoying.
    as a matter of fact, i hope tara goes from the first ep.

LMAO!!! you ain't neva lie. gee i wonder who they gonna turn ? this season. smh @ tara
    LOL I don't think this has anything to do with it because I didn't read the books. But the maker of true blood is a ? I think. T.V is slowly putting ? ? into everything now at days. I can see making things closer to reality but they are overdoing the ? now lol. I understand Hollywood jumps on certain "trends" no matter what they are but ? dayumn!!! I just heard they gone make the green lantern a ? lol. After all these years all of a sudden the green lantern takes it up the ass all of a sudden? awww hell naw!!!! Like where does that even fit in anywhere? They gone come up with the pink lanterns or some ? next.

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baddest ? on the show is Jessica.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FML with Tara surviving.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    hmmm, so Tara is a vampire....or maybe a Ghoul(failed vampire transformation).

bet she gonna be all like "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!!" the entire season.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay not bad for the season premiere... At least they are leaving that fairy ? alone for now
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    I think Tara has lost all of her memories and doesn't know who she is.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season premiere was pretty good. I think I'm going to love this season. To me, last season was wack juice.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it just me or was that flashback scene for Sookie and Tara when they were younger the worst display of acting ever on HBO. It's like they just found some kids off the street and asked them if they wanted to be on TV.