Anyone gonna peep Court of the Owls Batman crossover ? ???

Options
nujerz84
nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Quite Comical
Granted its terrible move by DC to have the various Gothman City Titles in the new 52 do a cross over story when Marvel got Avengers vs Xmen... but still anyone gonna check it out?

Comments

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was already reading most of the bat books anyway, except for Nightwing, so I'm on board.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is only gonna be in the regular batman title correct? i mean with Batwing and all the side kicks of course. but i only got Batman Detective and Dark Knight. was Thinking of getting the regular batmans and Nightwing tho. Or the one from africa, cant remember if thats batwing or nightwing. Other than that i havent followed the other sidekicks stories.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely, i heard that ? is boss....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    This is only gonna be in the regular batman title correct? i mean with Batwing and all the side kicks of course. but i only got Batman Detective and Dark Knight. was Thinking of getting the regular batmans and Nightwing tho. Or the one from africa, cant remember if thats batwing or nightwing. Other than that i havent followed the other sidekicks stories.

Its 12 issues and not just Batman it other titles as well within Gotham City. Birds of Prey, Nightwing, Catwoman, Batgirl, Batwing, Red Hood & The Outlaws (Batman Detective Comics, Batman & Robin, Batman The Dark Knight too) in there own comics is part of the crossover.

I assume part of the story ends in Batman 8 to continue u got to get Nightwing 8 at end of the Nightwing it might say get Birds of Prey issue 9 to see what happens next etc...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah i see, prolly only gonna get to read Detective, Dark Knight and Batwing. my comic spending is already more than enough haha.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options