I Like My White People White

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Now what would be said if I made a thread saying I like my black people black?

That's absolutely stupid, because when white folks try to be down it's a parody of black culture and the worst stereotypes of the culture at that. Saying you like your ''black people black" would mean you are attributing stereotypes of black people and pigeonholing the race.

No, that's untrue.

Even if white people try to be 'down' in a positive way, alot of black people still have some ? to say about it so hush that up.

Why would anyone want to be down. Just be your damn self and stop with the cliches of so call black culture. Stop trying to seek approval.

But that's your own ignorant assumption!

Should I assume you're seeking approval cause you like to go do Jagerbombs with the white boys after work?

I understand there is an extreme, but ya'll need to chill out and let people live..segregation is over.

LOL at trying to make a connections of what i drink to wiggers. Like i said wiggers reinforce black stereotypes, how is that anything like drink preference.

It has nothing to do with segregation, my issues with wiggers are they like to glorify the struggle and some of the ignorance of black plight. A lot of them are way too comfortable using ? too, i don't care how many black boyfriends you've had you better not say that ? to me.
  • straight sho
    straight sho Members Posts: 601
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Shots fired at Kat

Cosign thread, white chicks who look like they date ? are a no no. A white chick should be Katie Holmes white

If I look like I date black dudes it's not because of what I wear.

This what white women that date black guys look like

imagdwedewdewe004.jpg

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhFj007x8yhsvXzBz3

Yeah, no...can't relate to that look.

post some pictures of yourself

I have plenty of pics posted.

where??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [
    im gonna have to co sign Chi.... if a white dude grows up in the hood is he trying or just being himself?

But just cause you grow up in the hood doesnt mean you have to co-opt hoodism.. that isnt the embodiment of blackness anyhow its still mimicking
    unless some white dude running around claiming they black when they arent how are they mimicking us? should we stop rocking designer labels made by white folk and marketed to white folks because it's mimicking?

thats silly as ? you dont have explicitly claim anything to be that.. Alot of racist dont walk around saying hey im a racist

you should be smart enough to know that it takes more than what you wear to be a mimic/culture vulture.. in the sense of what im talking about.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired at Kat

Cosign thread, white chicks who look like they date ? are a no no. A white chick should be Katie Holmes white

If I look like I date black dudes it's not because of what I wear.

This what white women that date black guys look like

imagdwedewdewe004.jpg

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhFj007x8yhsvXzBz3

Yeah, no...can't relate to that look.

post some pictures of yourself

I have plenty of pics posted.

where??

358ujaa.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    lol I like my white people wit money and drugs

i agev you a goat cause crackas always got the best weed

nah Arab ? do
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Have to cosign....just be yourself and don't front don't run up on me on some what up dun. That ? make you look corny or ? I really hate is to see a white person with cornrolls smdh.
    meanwhile you and yours go out your way and spend your paycheck plus more to make your hair look like theirs....

whats wrong with them for once trying to imitate black hair?? why is it an insult if they want to rock cornrolls? yall on some "how dare they try to be like us"-? .. who wants to be like US...? we dont even wanna to be us....

no self worth having ass negroes
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

That's absolutely stupid, because when white folks try to be down it's a parody of black culture and the worst stereotypes of the culture at that. Saying you like your ''black people black" would mean you are attributing stereotypes of black people and pigeonholing the race.

No, that's untrue.

Even if white people try to be 'down' in a positive way, alot of black people still have some ? to say about it so hush that up.

It's probably because white folks have been biting Black styles since the beginning of civilization a la Greek Ptolemeys in Kemet (egypt)

White people is a culture of historically, bitin other people's styles because yall have none of your own. Cop other peoples religions, government, lands, style of dress, even money has Black culture all over it.

Jazz, rock n roll, blues, Elvis, new kids on the block, marky mark, eminem.. All yall do is bite, and on top of bitin take a condescending and superior attitude over the people yall stole ? from.

What kills me is white people when they learn all this still act like Black people just catchin feelings for no reasons. White people are the crackheads of the human race. You gotta watch em when they comin over because next thing you know they catch you slippin they've moved in and ? coming up missing, and you've come down with some wack disease.

Yall cave ? are biters. Biters!!

stock-photo-young-businesswoman-in-red-glasses-bitin-a-pen-13460722.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    [
    im gonna have to co sign Chi.... if a white dude grows up in the hood is he trying or just being himself?

But just cause you grow up in the hood doesnt mean you have to co-opt hoodism.. that isnt the embodiment of blackness anyhow its still mimicking
    unless some white dude running around claiming they black when they arent how are they mimicking us? should we stop rocking designer labels made by white folk and marketed to white folks because it's mimicking?

thats silly as ? you dont have explicitly claim anything to be that.. Alot of racist dont walk around saying hey im a racist

you should be smart enough to know that it takes more than what you wear to be a mimic/culture vulture.. in the sense of what im talking about.

Bruh it's all the same ? .... you ? just too emotional to see it... ? do the same ? white folks do... posers on both sides bruh.
  • playmaker88
    Options

No, that's untrue.

Why would anyone want to be down. Just be your damn self and stop with the cliches of so call black culture. Stop trying to seek approval.

But that's your own ignorant assumption!

Should I assume you're seeking approval cause you like to go do Jagerbombs with the white boys after work?

I understand there is an extreme, but ya'll need to chill out and let people live..segregation is over.

LOL at trying to make a connections of what i drink to wiggers. Like i said wiggers reinforce black stereotypes, how is that anything like drink preference.

It has nothing to do with segregation, my issues with wiggers are they like to glorify the struggle and some of the ignorance of black plight. A lot of them are way too comfortable using ? too, i don't care how many black boyfriends you've had you better not say that ? to me.

Word up.. you cant really be "down" if you just about party and ? amongst black people and not about understanding/accepting everything else that is tangibly important
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lets be honest there is a reason why white folks are called "Cutlture Vultures"

Don't try to lie and say thats not true
  • playmaker88
    Options
    [

Bruh it's all the same ? .... you ? just too emotional to see it... ? do the same ? white folks do... posers on both sides bruh.

Spare me the cliche ? son. with "emotional" and they get called out too.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Man wat Big Ghostface said about this guy was too funny
    MTV+Riff+Raff.jpg

8. MTV RiFF RaFF

Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids....Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par...If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search "WACKEST ? ON EARTH" on google enough namsayin. Son....we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafucka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my ? . Newwww.....Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy ? this ? hard EVER son. This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on ? in Magnolia Projects n ? ....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this ? son...

Not only did this powder ? get a MTV logo tatted on his neck...but he actually got a BET logo n a World Star one to go wit it. On his actual flesh son...FOR. EV. ER. Nah yo...? this ? , ? his pulse, n ? his heartbeat....? his moms, his kids, his unborn...I dont give a ? yo. I dont be wishin death upon nobody but this muthafucka need to die son.

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxIS0JWiUA
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care.

As long as they're not a big fat phony, not a single ? is given.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I don't really care.

As long as they're not a big fat phony, not a single ? is given.

trill...
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote:
    Shots fired at Kat

what about these kim K and chloe k types they speak proper english
    do typical white ppl ? but ? with ? .

I dont know what to do with these ? ,Im just ? them for now

• KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options
    040204_eminem_vmed_11a.vmedium.jpg

Look at this ? . Wack ass eminem wearing a Doo Rag LMAOOOO

This wat I'm talking about Culture vultures
  • John_Blazini
    Options

lmao that ? just looks stupid hahah but what about every rap artist wearing clothes made by Italian designers etc.
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options

lmao that ? just looks stupid hahah but what about every rap artist wearing clothes made by Italian designers etc.

Thats not the same thing. I posted a pic of him with a doo rag becuz that is used specifically for a reason for our hair. I mean look at him he looks idiotic.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to be down, go up to Sanford and protest with all the black folks, be down for something that's tangible and relevant to black folks. Don't be down when it comes to stereotypes and what not.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If you want to be down, go up to Sanford and protest with all the black folks, be down for something that's tangible and relevant to black folks. Don't be down when it comes to stereotypes and what not.

this
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Thats not the same thing. I posted a pic of him with a doo rag becuz that is used specifically for a reason for our hair. I mean look at him he looks idiotic.
    so what can be said then about us wearing their clothing?

black clothing is kinte cloth and other native wears..but you're probably sitting there with suit and ties and other western wears..

are you trying to be like them? and its okay for you to do..but when its the other way around ""oh no...dont do it"?

this is how you're supposed to be mr black man..why you aint rocking these doe?

kente-pics.jpg
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options

so what can be said then about us wearing their clothing?

black clothing is kinte cloth and other native wears..but you're probably sitting there with suit and ties and other western wears..

are you trying to be like them? and its okay for you to do..but when its the other way around ""oh no...dont do it"?

this is how you're supposed to be mr black man..why you aint rocking these doe?

kente-pics.jpg

Ur comparing a suit to a Do-rag LMAO. And u goin outta ur way to defend white folks is hilariously pitiful.

? outta here
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is 2nd chances suggesting black people should only wear African tribal wear?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    that would be woat as ?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know if I'd agree with o/p.........2 of my best friends were white white, and they did some white ? that lead to their death

R.I.P. JEREMY AND MARK