• 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    040204_eminem_vmed_11a.vmedium.jpg

Look at this ? . Wack ass eminem wearing a Doo Rag LMAOOOO

This wat I'm talking about Culture vultures
    lmao that ? just looks stupid hahah but what about every rap artist wearing clothes made by Italian designers etc.

Thats not the same thing. I posted a pic of him with a doo rag becuz that is used specifically for a reason for our hair. I mean look at him he looks idiotic.
    so what can be said then about us wearing their clothing?

black clothing is kinte cloth and other native wears..but you're probably sitting there with suit and ties and other western wears..

are you trying to be like them? and its okay for you to do..but when its the other way around ""oh no...dont do it"?

this is how you're supposed to be mr black man..why you aint rocking these doe?

kente-pics.jpg

Ur comparing a suit to a Do-rag LMAO. And u goin outta ur way to defend white folks is hilariously pitiful.

? outta here
    far from defending them im just pointing out the hypocrisy

point is we're jacking them too..from their way of living, their technology, their food...we're all in a culture of jackers...dont get all sensitive and insecure cuz they want to co-opt ? that we do...

the way we're living now isnt the african way of living as we are or used to be...we're westernized...whether forced or not..we've been "jacking" them and their ? for the longest.

i feel pride when a white mofkka try to look like me..it says my culture is so important and made such a mark that a white boy/girl would rather walk around wearing fubu and doo-rag than doing his own ? ..i dont look at it as an insult..

ofcourse it depends on the specific situation..but for the most part thats how i see it...a white chick rocking a cornrolls instead of something else says something about how well we do it for her to want to style her hair that way ..
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would get no ? wearing one of those
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always found it kinda weird but if they choose to carry themselves that way who am I'm to judge.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if I'd agree with o/p.........2 of my best friends were white white, and they did some white ? that lead to their death

R.I.P. JEREMY AND MARK

Tandem bungie jumping

I shoot you you shoot me suicide

or

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe with a real tiger?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd chances loves when his white girl refers to him As "my ? "
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

what about these kim K and chloe k types they speak proper english
    do typical white ppl ? but ? with ? .

I dont know what to do with these ? ,Im just ? them for now

Kim K has to date ? cause white boys dont want/cant handle that ass. Any real ? with real ? instincts would know from one look at it that she down cause she has no choice if she want some real ? .

Khloe k...her dating preference is uncharted since the black community no longer claim LO, due to a string of recent offenses

including ? with Khloe K
  • 2nd chances
    Is 2nd chances suggesting black people should only wear African tribal wear?
    yes..

to be authentic blackness ..and claim you're not jacking anyone else..and they're jacking you you're supposed to be rocking african gear and doing everything the authentic african way..

but nah thats now really how we're livign is it? we take their style and fuse it into ours and make it fly..but the key words are WE TAKE THEIR ? ....

? werent rocking doorag in africa..doo rag was used for some thing that "others" were doing..we just said look..this piece of clothing would make our hair style look better..a hair styled by THEIR manufactured product...

u think dudes in africa were rocking waves made by local african products? these are all western products that we've co-opted..aka jacked .

you cant go at them for one and then ignore yours
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao that ? just looks stupid hahah but what about every rap artist wearing clothes made by Italian designers etc.

Thats not the same thing. I posted a pic of him with a doo rag becuz that is used specifically for a reason for our hair. I mean look at him he looks idiotic.

black clothing is kinte cloth and other native wears..but you're probably sitting there with suit and ties and other western wears..

are you trying to be like them? and its okay for you to do..but when its the other way around ""oh no...dont do it"?

kente-pics.jpg

Ur comparing a suit to a Do-rag LMAO. And u goin outta ur way to defend white folks is hilariously pitiful.

? outta here

point is we're jacking them too..from their way of living, their technology, their food...we're all in a culture of jackers...dont get all sensitive and insecure cuz they want to co-opt ? that we do...

the way we're living now isnt the african way of living as we are or used to be...we're westernized...whether forced or not..we've been "jacking" them and their ? for the longest.

i feel pride when a white mofkka try to look like me..it says my culture is so important and made such a mark that a white boy/girl would rather walk around wearing fubu and doo-rag than doing his own ? ..i dont look at it as an insult..

ofcourse it depends on the specific situation..but for the most part thats how i see it...a white chick rocking a cornrolls instead of something else says something about how well we do it for her to want to style her hair that way ..

? ASS ? ! You can't jack a style if you are kidnapped from your land of origin and forced to adapt in a strange land.

Speaking English
    European Religion
    Dress, because who in the ? had an Africa connect before Marcus Garvey - Nobody. So yea you are going to adopt styles of dress as a survival technique not just because.

True there are some talentless tenth type house ? that did cop western style because they thought white culture is oh so great' but those are sell out ? ? need i reiterate it? They hate themselves, and love to be as close to white culture as possible even going to far as to adopt poisoning methods for black folks and still having the paper bag test.

Black folks aint bitin white folks style because if you don't dress up in a suit then you dont have a job outside of fast food working in these corporate PWIs.

Black folks on in this country en masse have been so white washed and they don't consciously know their African style, and will most likely reject it seeing as how we've been taught to hate Africa. However subconsciously through our music and our particular style of clothing we express African roots.

You need to ? yourself twice for your coonish ways. Jackin white folks... ? please. You Wayne Brady, Bryant Gumbal, Uncle Ruckus, capin for the white man ? ? . You boule ass ? .
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if I'd agree with o/p.........2 of my best friends were white white, and they did some white ? that lead to their death

R.I.P. JEREMY AND MARK

Tandem bungie jumping

I shoot you you shoot me suicide

or

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe with a real tiger?
    lmao......naw not ? white ? , regular everday white ?

my boy Mark was doing 80mph around a curve that was cautioned at 20mph

my boy Jeremy was mixing prescription drugs with coke and liquor

• 2nd chances
    2nd chances loves when his white girl refers to him As "my ? "
    the funny thing is i've never even been with a white chick..what that feel like doe?

thats funny though.. i give u an ether too
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

kente-pics.jpg

? outta here

? ASS ? ! You can't jack a style if you are kidnapped from your land of origin and forced to adapt in a strange land.

Speaking English
    European Religion
    Dress, because who in the ? had an Africa connect before Marcus Garvey - Nobody. So yea you are going to adopt styles of dress as a survival technique not just because.

True there are some talentless tenth type house ? that did cop western style because they thought white culture is oh so great' but those are sell out ? ? need i reiterate it? They hate themselves, and love to be as close to white culture as possible even going to far as to adopt poisoning methods for black folks and still having the paper bag test.

Black folks aint bitin white folks style because if you don't dress up in a suit then you dont have a job outside of fast food working in these corporate PWIs.

Black folks on in this country en masse have been so white washed and they don't consciously know their African style, and will most likely reject it seeing as how we've been taught to hate Africa. However subconsciously through our music and our particular style of clothing we express African roots.

You need to ? yourself twice for your coonish ways. Jackin white folks... ? please. You Wayne Brady, Bryant Gumbal, Uncle Ruckus, capin for the white man ? ? . You boule ass ? .

DAYUM!!!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...cuz africans can't possibly have naturally wavy hair.

Why aren't you calling out white people for not wearing authentic European cloths (corsets, kilts, sombreros, tunics etc.)
  • 2nd chances

kente-pics.jpg

? outta here

Speaking English
    European Religion

i gave you an ether too..

ill address this when i come back..*saves spot..*

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I've known asians, hispanics, middle easterners, indians....everyfuckinbody wants to be black, it aint just whites

But none of them REALLY want to be black.