Obama's war on marijuana worst than Bush

2»

Comments

• LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like obama get his weed for free
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

but they do not hear you though neither Republicans or Democrats give a ? about us they just want to profit and control off of us the constituents...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

Obama is exactly the same as Bush. No serious difference between the two at this point.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

Obama is exactly the same as Bush. No serious difference between the two at this point.
    naw they are way different beasts, Bush was not a good liar he was not charming and not capable of mentally ? the populous in the ways Obama is...

• kingblaze84

naw they are way different beasts, Bush was not a good liar he was not charming and not capable of mentally ? the populous in the ways Obama is...

Yeah this is a very solid point. Obama may be the most charismatic liar I've ever seen in my lifetime. His hope and change for a ton of people out here has become a disaster. For America to outlaw some kinds of protests and treat its citizens as pets to be kept in a zoo is something I would have NEVER imagined under an Obama administration back in 2008. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I guess that's why Obama doesn't have too many defenders at this point. All I hear from Obama fans is weak arguments lately, I asked my coworker how Obama is different than Bush and she said "he's Black", lol. I'm like wow, so Bush policies are cool when a Black man enacts them?
  • kingblaze84

You really think Obama smokes weed? LOL, he's never looked high as far as I've seen. Michael Jordan on the other hand....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understand what gets certain stores raided while others don't?
  • kingblaze84
    http://www.ijreview.com/2012/04/3880-celebrity-matt-damon-retracts-support-of-obama/

Celebrity Matt Damon Retracts Support Of Obama

Celebrity Matt Damon, former staunch supporter of President Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign, has now changed his mind.

In the new issue of Elle Magazine, Damon said in the interview, “You know, a one-term president with some ? who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of the country, much better.” If Hollywood turns against Obama in 2012 citing a lack of results, 2012 could be a very long and painful year for the President.

“If the Democrats think that they didn’t have a mandate – people are literally without any focus or leadership, just wandering out into the streets to yell right now because they are so ? off…Imagine if they had a leader,” Damon stated referring to the Occupy Wall Street Movement.

Damon has become increasingly frustrated with the results of this presidency, “A friend of mine said to me the other day, I thought it was a great line, ‘I no longer hope for audacity,’” Damon said in an interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan. “He’s doubled down on a lot of things, going back to education…the idea that we’re testing kids and we’re tying teachers’ salaries to how kids are performing on tests, that kind of mechanized thinking has nothing to do with higher order.”

Damon continued the criticism, “They’ll probably just make whatever deals they can to try to get elected again.”
  • kingblaze84
    Obama gives pathetic excuse for federal crackdown on medical marijuana clinics........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/obama-marijuana-raids-rolling-stone_n_1451744.html

"What I specifically said was that we were not going to prioritize prosecutions of persons who are using medical marijuana," Obama said. "I never made a commitment that somehow we were going to give carte blanche to large-scale producers and operators of marijuana -- and the reason is, because it's against federal law."

The president continued: "I can't nullify congressional law. I can't ask the Justice Department to say, 'Ignore completely a federal law that's on the books.' What I can say is, 'Use your prosecutorial discretion and properly prioritize your resources to go after things that are really doing folks damage.' As a consequence, there haven't been prosecutions of users of marijuana for medical purposes."

--What Obama fails to mention is that he told the Dept of Justice to ignore any attempts to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act. The economy is still ? up, why prosecute medical marijuana clinics that support thousands of jobs nationwide???
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah this is a very solid point. Obama may be the most charismatic liar I've ever seen in my lifetime. His hope and change for a ton of people out here has become a disaster. For America to outlaw some kinds of protests and treat its citizens as pets to be kept in a zoo is something I would have NEVER imagined under an Obama administration back in 2008. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I guess that's why Obama doesn't have too many defenders at this point. All I hear from Obama fans is weak arguments lately, I asked my coworker how Obama is different than Bush and she said "he's Black", lol. I'm like wow, so Bush policies are cool when a Black man enacts them?

This is exactly what I expected from Obama. That is why he did not get my vote. Obama is a puppet that was bought and paid for by the oligarchs, big banks and corporations. How in the hell people did NOT see that is beyond me. Obama is worst than Bush IMO because of the fact that he is more charismatic, more intelligent, a minority and the liberals and the left have for the most part stood down in protesting his shady acts because he is a democrat. If Bush had done a fraction of the things that Obama has done, the left would be screaming ? murder. Blacks support him because they think that he is one of us. How laughable that is. He was carefully selected and branded to fool the fools. It's brilliant really (in an wickedly evil way.)
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Epic fail on all levels.
  • kingblaze84

d but true
    This is exactly what I expected from Obama. That is why he did not get my vote. Obama is a puppet that was bought and paid for by the oligarchs, big banks and corporations. How in the hell people did NOT see that is beyond me. Obama is worst than Bush IMO because of the fact that he is more charismatic, more intelligent, a minority and the liberals and the left have for the most part stood down in protesting his shady acts because he is a democrat. If Bush had done a fraction of the things that Obama has done, the left would be screaming ? murder. Blacks support him because they think that he is one of us. How laughable that is. He was carefully selected and branded to fool the fools. It's brilliant really (in an wickedly evil way.)

Sad but true for the most part. Bush fans are not much different than Obama fans, Bush liked war a little more than Obama but both think nothing of bankrupting America's future and letting thousands of Americans die to suit their corporate masters. Obama fans don't realize this now, but when America turns into a 3rd world country in the next five years, if it isn't already, Obama's policies will be blamed just as much as Bush's for ruining the next generation. America is falling off a cliff, and both parties are drinking while driving us off.
  • kingblaze84

You really think Obama smokes weed? LOL, he's never looked high as far as I've seen. Michael Jordan on the other hand....

barack_obama_smoking_weed_picture.jpg

The person who took that pic has said Obama was smoking a cigarette. She could be lying but Obama definitely has changed since he last smoked weed back in his college days. SMH