Most awkward moment in sex

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
for me it was when i first made a girl ? ? . *BRMPF* *BHUMF* *WHOMF*.... she was embarrassed and I was embarrassed for her.

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you are left thinking is that it?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Eretime I bust a nutt then look over at her and yawn and say "so what u about to do?"
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time when an ex and I were having relations, a picture that used to be over my bed fell and busted me in the head. Funny thing was he was trying to keep going, I had to flip up off of me...had a bruise on the top of my forhead for like 4 days.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    I was in the kitchen making us ANOTHER drink. I come walking in all naked and sexy (already tipsy smh). He's laying on the bed waiting for me. The room is pitch black and I trip over the lamp pole and fall on the bed spilling the drinks all over the bed and him :( We didn't even clean up, we just did it on the wet bed. Whole room smelled like liquor.
  • _Goldie_
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    I was in the kitchen making us ANOTHER drink. I come walking in all naked and sexy (already tipsy smh). He's laying on the bed waiting for me. The room is pitch black and I trip over the lamp pole and fall on the bed spilling the drinks all over the bed and him :( We didn't even clean up, we just did it on the wet bed. Whole room smelled like liquor.

Clumsy ass tryin to be cute...........

rYa9C.gif
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭

rYa9C.gif

LMAOOOOO @ this gif. It looked like she was about to do the Running Man before she fell

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

rYa9C.gif

LMAOOOOO @ this gif. It looked like she was about to do the Running Man before she fell

haha
  • Dirty Words
    Dirty Words Members Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    I was ? and fell asleep on a girl once.. Not really awkward for me, musta been weird as hell for her though..
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    when ya finish and she wants to cuddle but you want her gone smh no wifey treatment chick
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    When you say the wrong name

• _Goldie_

rvej9z.gif
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

that ? only happens in sara jessica parker movies.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

of course your ? ass would do some ? like that.
  • INSANE RELICK
    INSANE RELICK Members Posts: 48
    I had a chick giving me head, everything was cool but she wanted to whyle out and show off n ? .... So like shes going
    down doing the usuals, then she starts going all the way down...Making them ill gargling noises..her eyes were all waterin ..
    Then she took me into her mouth all the way, her tounge was licking my ball at the same time, then as Im about to ? .

Shorty throws up ? spaghetti, n meatballs all over my nuts... I laying there like: This ? just puked up pasta
    on my nuts" WOWwwwwwww. She goes and runs back into the bathroom to get a rag....She basically "picks ' up the ? yuke off my nuts... I get up, take a shower and proceed to go play XB.

ANd thats REAL MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
  • Dirty Words
    I had a chick giving me head, everything was cool but she wanted to whyle out and show off n ? .... So like shes going
    down doing the usuals, then she starts going all the way down...Making them ill gargling noises..her eyes were all waterin ..
    Then she took me into her mouth all the way, her tounge was licking my ball at the same time, then as Im about to ? .

Shorty throws up ? spaghetti, n meatballs all over my nuts... I laying there like: This ? just puked up pasta
    on my nuts" WOWwwwwwww. She goes and runs back into the bathroom to get a rag....She basically "picks ' up the ? yuke off my nuts... I get up, take a shower and proceed to go play XB.

ANd thats REAL MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

.. Ew son, ew

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr.jamrock wrote: »
    when ya finish and she wants to cuddle but you want her gone smh no wifey treatment chick

I ? HATE THAT! I just wanna be like ? dammit i only call you when i want sex what makes you think this is ok?!
  • Dirty Words
    When he asks if you came.

lmfao @ ? that ask that.. If you have to ask.. You've failed
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    When he asks if you came.

That gotta be the worse!!! Kat what's ur response when they ask?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I farted.

? was one of those "ohhhh ? , wtf! Hold it! Hold it! Okay, ? it let it go slow", and it sounded like a balloon that was pinched slightly. So we laugh, continue and finish then laugh more.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything involving ? and ? is always awkward.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

of course your ? ass would do some ? like that.

smh @ this lame OklaHOMO

of course his ? wants to believe I did that

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whenever there was a pet in the room they be staring... and then sniff the areas where u were ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh and getting a cramp once..
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this chick that I used to beat on the regular. This broad was a smoker and I couldnt because I was in the military at the time. She came over my crib and brought some weed. I couldnt resist! we smoked her whole stash. After that we went up stair I was so high I fell asleep while eating the cooch. All I could do was laugh the next day.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this girl out Philly, we in her folks jacuzzi in the bathroom gettin it in and the mom comes in from work and is in the master bedroom and I guess heard ol girl. The mom says "are you playing with yourself again, I'm going to the store"