Most awkward moment in sex

Options

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    With this girl out Philly, we in her folks jacuzzi in the bathroom gettin it in and the mom comes in from work and is in the master bedroom and I guess heard ol girl. The mom says "are you playing with yourself again, I'm going to the store"

so hilarious
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything involving ? and ? is always awkward.

Do tell...

DGBitcrowdgo.gif
  • Cutty5000
    Cutty5000 Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options

Do tell...

DGBitcrowdgo.gif

jzkub.jpg

funny-gifs-proboscis-monkey-eating.gif

• iHEARTmilfs
    iHEARTmilfs Members Posts: 59
    Options
    nothing can be more ackward when she feels that warm nut inside of her..... not knowing that u jus raw dogged that ? ..... i love that feeling

that & when she giving u head & ur palming the back of her head & she has already told u not to nut in her mouth & u got that head locked tight & squirt off in her mouth.... i turned a few hoes out doing that.... hoes are ? guzzlers now
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @inward lmao you are awful. I'd bite your ? if you did that to me, and I'd bite it hard.

@Allah same old story, girl meets boy, boy sticks his ? in girl's ass, girl cringes and locks up while boy is determined to get his entire manhood inside, boy's ? comes out and girl smells something, girl washes up and soaks in tub, the end.
  • Cutty5000
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @inward lmao you are awful. I'd bite your ? if you did that to me, and I'd bite it hard.

@Allah same old story, girl meets boy, boy sticks his ? in girl's ass, girl cringes and locks up while boy is determined to get his entire manhood inside, boy's ? comes out and girl smells something, girl washes up and soaks in tub, the end.

@lighthearted26

You don't swallow?

Also, I remember you mentioning that you were in a relationship in which your s/o would always be in your ass during your monthly cycle.

Have you ever been awakened (or attempted to be awakened) in that manner?

If so, how did you respond?

Larry-King-11.jpg

• lighthearted26
    Options
    No I haven't been awakened in that manner and yea there were times I did ? but never really during my period, that was just something he wanted to do. And swallowing is cool but not if you're being forced to. This isn't ghetto gaggers.
  • Cutty5000
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No I haven't been awakened in that manner and yea there were times I did ? but never really during my period, that was just something he wanted to do. And swallowing is cool but not if you're being forced to. This isn't ghetto gaggers.

@lighthearted26

Ok, I got the bolded mixed up.

How long do you usually wait before you grant a gentleman access?

And how long does it actually take to physically get in there once the act commences? (only asking because in your previous response to @Allah you said you tend to "lock up" as if you were putting up some sort of resistance)

• iHEARTmilfs
    iHEARTmilfs Members Posts: 59
    Options
    had my ? get stuck in a chicks braces back in high school.... she was like "i gotta go home" but everytime she tried to pull away she was abt to rip the ? outta my skin.... i told her "jus keep suckin, i'll give u a ride home"...... kept my ? shaved every since then

another time i was ? this chick & her homegirl came over...... she was braggin on my ? to her sayin ? like "he gotta big ? girl, u wanna see it?" & the homegirl would be like naw..... now when i walked out the room, the homegirl was talkin all this ? abt how im not her type but whenever i was in the room, she was giving me that look like she wanted the ? bad..... so ole girl im ? tells shawty we abt to go to the room to ? .... now im in there ? the ? outta her.... headboard bangin, shawty screamin at the top of her lungs..... next thing u know i feel something wet grip my nuts.... my natural reaction was to kick & somehow i moved & kicked the homegirl & busted her nose..... she goes "damn ? i jus wanted to suck ur ? "..... well we cleaned her up & brought her in the mix...
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    @cutty I get the feeling you jacking off to my posts
  • Cutty5000
    Options
    @cutty I get the feeling you jacking off to my posts

2bcjkj.jpg

What gave you that idea?

I'm just asking questions trying to keep with the premise of the thread.

m7e2qs.gif

scv1aw.jpg

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Don't know if this is awkward but my ? got bent while on rock hard smashing from the back. ? sounded like a bone popped and it was very pain full.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rhythm Method + Hamstring Cramps = Scariest ? in the world.

Also, busted one of those epic paint-her-from-her-shoulder-to-her-ass nuts where you're shocked that much came out and literally fell off the bed.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i'm with a girl I just wanted to ? and nothing more, I become a different person once I get my nut off, ? gets a little awkward right after I try to just split without being rude but they usually hate me after that.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a ? &the ? farted like big loud wet sloppy butt farted im like wtf yoy nasty ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Words wrote: »
    I was ? and fell asleep on a girl once.. Not really awkward for me, musta been weird as hell for her though..

I've been really ? and assumed girls wouldn't mind sharing a couch with me sleeping head to feet. They always move, they are never down to cuddle.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Only had sex one time post* give me a ether!!!
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? Words wrote: »
    I was ? and fell asleep on a girl once.. Not really awkward for me, musta been weird as hell for her though..

I've been really ? and assumed girls wouldn't mind sharing a couch with me sleeping head to feet. They always move, they are never down to cuddle.

lol at cuddling with dis hoes
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol how am I flagged for abuse tho? Im not trollin.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cutty5000 wrote: »

@lighthearted26

Ok, I got the bolded mixed up.

How long do you usually wait before you grant a gentleman access?

And how long does it actually take to physically get in there once the act commences? (only asking because in your previous response to @Allah you said you tend to "lock up" as if you were putting up some sort of resistance)

Excellent questions.

Interested to hear @lighthearted26's response.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The ? ? on herself pullin her pants down....it was awful...crazy part was I had just told her,"Girl I'm bout to ? the ? outta you."
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? ? on herself pullin her pants down....it was awful...crazy part was I had just told her,"Girl I'm bout to ? the ? outta you."

I forgot about my most awkward moment until I read this, after I finished ? this girl in my bed we were wrapping up getting dressed ready to take her home, her earing fell out so I helped her try to find it and we both came across a blood stain on my sheets at the same time, maaan it was an awkward silence after that
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie told me he was so ? that while eating some ? , that ? fell asleep in it. I was lmfao after he told me that ? . I be killin em to this day for that. I will never get so ? that I can't perform.