Does seeing a beautiful black woman with a WHITE man bother you?

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
well i just saw Halle Berry on TV with a white man. Apparently they are MARRIED and have a CHILD together!!

all i can say is I was not prepared for that.

abc_wnn_berry_custody_110202_wg.jpg

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    Wtf? That's Halle Berry's bd and they hate each other..she's engaged to a sexy Italian now...way late..lol.

ANOTHER white man?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Wtf? That's Halle Berry's bd and they hate each other..she's engaged to a sexy Italian now...way late..lol.

ANOTHER white man?
    seems like it bothers you...
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halle Overrated in the first place. She like 50 yrs old trying to stunt like she 25.

I does bother me on some level, especially if it's some gorgeous dark skinned jawn. I look like what the ? you doin with

lame ass white boy? However, I know that sistas tend to be a lot more loyal to the race and the instances of steppin out

especially with white boys is rare. At least in America now. Can't predict 20 years from now.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    ^^^^^ exactly

Halle is half white. She should not be used as an example.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i obviously give ? about who women are dating that i don't ?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care. As long as she is treated good and is happy in the relationship. I couldn't really picture myself with the type of black women who typically goes after white men anyway.
  • TheBadOne
    TheBadOne Members Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    In most cases it bothers me, but Halle is certifiably insane. Even white men are starting to find that out.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    I dont give a fukk. But I know dem mfs be feelin like dis when they walk pass some ? .......

2dbtq9x.gif
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Nope. And it would be hypocritical of me to catch feelings about that considering my dating history.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, she's completely irrelevant to me, because she's obviously not checking for black men.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I hate when black women that look good think that being with white men is the only way for a functional relationship and they be on their best behavior.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    TheBadOne wrote: »
    In most cases it bothers me, but Halle is certifiably insane. Even white men are starting to find that out.
    why does it bother you
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    why does it bother you

I just hate to see black people prancing around like having a white person is the best thing in the world. A lot of these relationships aren't built on love, it's just some kind of status symbol with them. I wont lose any sleep over it though.

I hate seeing black people who date outside their race making videos and going on tv bashing black women/men and praising white people. It's disgusting.

I agree with you completely. It ? me off man. There are plenty of youtube videos with black women bragging about their white boyfriend in every video. You'll probably think I'm a superficial idiot but when it's an unattractive black girl with a white guy then it doesn't bother me one bit. But when it's an attractive black girl (cute face, ? , ass, etc.) it does crawl under my skin a bit.

Also, I posted this in another thread but didn't get any response:
    I have no qualms with interracial relationships, however, from personal experience, I've known many interracial couples (black woman with a white man) who engage in slave-master roleplaying. This is where the black woman would pretend to be a slave and the white guy would pretend to be her master. The woman would talk in 'slave dialect' ("yes ? "), and the white guy is allowed to address his GF using the n-word.

I recently found out about this sickening trend from various interracial couples at my school. Really disgusting stuff. It's disturbing that there are many self-hating black women out there who allow themselves to be disrespected like that all while seeing white men as 'superior'. I really hope TC isn't one of those women.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Why do black men get so upset?whenever they see an attractive black women with a white man? IMO it's just an insignificant issue/matter.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • sixfootfive
    sixfootfive Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Nope and I would ? a white woman in a heartbeat!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, but I got an issue w/ black women who looks down on black men and think they're special when the truth is men of all colors like ? .You ain't socially ahead of us cuz your ? can get you to places a black man can't get w/out hard work.Gold digging ass hoes
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    why does it bother you

I just hate to see black people prancing around like having a white person is the best thing in the world. A lot of these relationships aren't built on love, it's just some kind of status symbol with them. I wont lose any sleep over it though.

I hate seeing black people who date outside their race making videos and going on tv bashing black women/men and praising white people. It's disgusting.

Why are you trying to analyze folks relationships that you don't even know from jump though? How you just assume "Oh they're a IR couple...they must not really love each other"....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^laughs @ avi pic
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    freshb651 wrote: »

^^^^laughs @ avi pic

Rated GOAT
  • j dot keyz
    j dot keyz Members Posts: 127
    Nope, white dudes who can bag them a bad black chick get the utmost props from me. If you're not ? and didnt have a chance to anyway no sense in being all in your feelings about something that doesnt concern you.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    It makes me so MAAAAAD! i get BURNING MAADDD.... STEAMING MAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

sike. who gives a ? .

I do sometimes get annoyed when I see a white couple together just because I know there's a chance they're going to procreate and make a new white person.