Does seeing a beautiful black woman with a WHITE man bother you?

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they chose to be the Devil's trophy.....fine by me
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck no, it's simple math, there are more black woman then black men. So, naturally, if those women want to get married or whatever, they must look at men that don't happen to be black to achieve that goal.
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    It just depends on how I'm feeling that day, but actually I find that most black girls that like white guys are not the type of black chicks that I like anyways its usually the lame ass females with no style and ? so who cares
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    hawk d wrote: »
    It just depends on how I'm feeling that day, but actually I find that most black girls that like white guys are not the type of black chicks that I like anyways its usually the lame ass females with no style and ? so who cares.....But if I seen Nicki minaj with a whiteboy or some ? .........id be like WTF!

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah ? don't bother me, what I do hate seeing is a beautiful black women with a butch ? ! Scust!
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah ? don't bother me, what I do hate seeing is a beautiful black women with a butch ? ! Scust!
    fixed
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    fixed
    My man!

• Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Of course not. If anything, I'd be more ? off at seeing her worship a ? -ass ? that cheats, beats, and ? all over on her than a white dude that actually appreciates her.

Besides, if it means one less bitter sister walking the streets mad @ the world b/c she's been dogged her whole life by men (especially ? ), I'm all the more for it. Do your thing, shawty.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    fixed

go sign lurk
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only sort of offended if she not ugly and the white guy look real nerdy. if she facially challenged and he a geek then that cracka can have her by if its one of our better girls then I kinda hit em wit the double take
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I'm only sort of offended if she not ugly and the white guy look real nerdy. if she facially challenged and he a geek then that cracka can have her by if its one of our better girls then I kinda hit em wit the double take
    why it matter
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf? That's Halle Berry's bd and they hate each other..she's engaged to a sexy Italian now...way late..lol.

ANOTHER white man?

Yes and he's fine as ? .

To answer the thread: I couldn't care less.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Other than celebrities - I've never seen an attractive black woman with a white man. Last year about this same time I noticed this couple walking on the other side of the street from where I was taking a break from my exercise routine - & this black woman was coming my way. I thought oh NO! Y is she approaching me? as her white husband & child watched....she was just being cordial and asking me ??'s about my unusual routine - whatever that white dude saw/sees in her???? - like sly stone said different strokes for different folks....I'll just stay with my own kind,thank you.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    heyslick wrote: »
    Other than celebrities - I've never seen an attractive black woman with a white man. Last year about this same time I noticed this couple walking on the other side of the street from where I was taking a break from my exercise routine - & this black woman was coming my way. I thought oh NO! Y is she approaching me? as her white husband & child watched....she was just being cordial and asking me ??'s about my unusual routine - whatever that white dude saw/sees in her???? - like sly stone said different strokes for different folks....I'll just stay with my own kind,thank you.

So a black woman bothered you even before she approached you? Ain't that a ? . Black women are a pest yo. Get out of black mens life black women and stop being a burden to us.
  • heyslick
    CirocObama wrote: »

So a black woman bothered you even before she approached you? Ain't that a ? . Black women are a pest yo. Get out of black mens life black women and stop being a burden to us.

Not literally - I have more respect for my fellow American than to be just outright rude and hateful,unlike so many within this site. Whether you believe this or not - many non-black folks today just don't really understand where black folks are coming from - one group says this and another group says another thing...while others hate on white folks so much and so often it makes a person wonder....WTF? is said black person gonna sucker punch me or claim I'm a racist just because I express my honest opinion. Whenever black people can't wait for justice to be served,Y do they need to threaten others with riots.???? or putting bounties on innocent people. When are black people gonna start renouncing all these race hustlers/agitators?

• heyslick

Not literally - I have more respect for my fellow American than to be just outright rude and hateful,unlike so many within this site. Whether you believe this or not - many non-black folks today just don't really understand where black folks are coming from - one group says this and another group says another thing...while others hate on white folks so much and so often it makes a person wonder....WTF? is said black person gonna sucker punch me or claim I'm a racist just because I express my honest opinion. Whenever black people can't wait for justice to be served,Y do they need to threaten others with riots.???? or putting bounties on innocent people. When are black people gonna start renouncing all these race hustlers/agitators?

Do you take your hood off indoors?

What? - I'm not the one with all the dormant hatred for white people....I'm just trying to survive. I'm still tryin to figure out WTF this new breed of black folks are all about - maybe I hung out to long within the social lounge....cause them folks really hate on white people BIG TIME....are you tryin tell 2 me they aren't a reflection of black people in general?

• heyslick

What? - I'm not the one with all the dormant hatred for white people....I'm just trying to survive. I'm still tryin to figure out WTF this new breed of black folks are all about - maybe I hung out to long within the social lounge....cause them folks really hate on white people BIG TIME....are you tryin tell 2 me they aren't a reflection of black people in general?

This is a website. There are maybe 100 brothas in that spot at a time. There are roughly 43 million AA's in this country. Are you slow? I don't deny there isn't hatred for white people by some AA's but it goes both ways and that's not a fair representation of both races. I leave you with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWnGQPOQLhw&feature=related

Suburban brotha swag broski

I've also said this numerous times - There's a thin line between love and hate - the net brings out the best and worst in people and I can only judge folks on there content....now back to the real world. I'm not paranoid or delusional just trying to be aware and I still love black people....again I just don't know where there truly coming from anymore....SO if some black folks like to play both sides of any given issue...then really!! what do they stand for? or what are they really about? do they want it both ways with any consequences for be so swishy washy.

• heyslick
    To the poster above - don't bother with a reply - I'm going outside to exercise and get some much needed sunlight - have a nice day.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited April 2012

If you're basing your opinion on what a very small group of black people say on a forum than I guess it would be reasonable for black people to assume majority of white people are racist based on stormfront, topix, and basically every single comment section on news websites.

And I doubt if you're really trying to "understand" black people. Lol @ trying to understand an entire race. Like that's possible. Anyway, I think you're just looking for ways to justify the opinion you've already formed about us.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    To the poster above - don't bother with a reply - I'm going outside to exercise and get some much needed sunlight - have a nice day.

Stop trying to get your melanin levels up you envious, filthy cave beast.
  • heyslick

If you're basing your opinion on what a very small group of black people say on a forum than I guess it would be reasonable for black people to assume majority of white people are racist based on stormfront, topix, and basically every single comment section on news websites.

And I doubt if you're really trying to "understand" black people. Lol @ trying to understand an entire race. Like that's possible. Anyway, I think you're just looking for ways to justify the opinion you've already formed about us.

That isn't logically possible - I told you above I was STILL 'tryin to fig things out about this new breed of black folks' can you explain how I can do both just off of your say so -- stop trying to figure me out, you'll lose. If you can't see what I commenting on/to, how can you really understand what I'm replying to?

• randomStalker2
    randomStalker2 Members Posts: 128
    no, I pity insecure people
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭