Does seeing a beautiful black woman with a WHITE man bother you?

Options
124»

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like the rock says

it doesn't matter
  • Mr.Magoo
    Mr.Magoo Members Posts: 24
    Options
    for the most part, i could care less who a chick is with if she's not with me. i think some black women are with white men because they've been with a lot of black dudes and they think white dudes are gonna treat them better. they think white boy appreciates her (maybe he does, because thats the only black ? he's gonna get). but whats funny to me is when they try to stunt on black men with their white man. like someone said earlier, they would trade whiteboy in for a black dude in a heartbeat if he had the same things (money, looks, credit, simpage)
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can't handle a SKRONG black man.
  • smoothcriminal12
    smoothcriminal12 Members Posts: 17
    Options
    Nah, I got my preference but it don't matter to me.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope not at all. If anything, i give him props. Besides, we would be hypocrites.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope not at all. If anything, i give him props. Besides, we would be hypocrites.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, because its always the biggest ? ? white boy I've ever seen.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What I find funny is that the opposite sex catches feelings over seeing their own date a white person. Black women complain about the men dating white women and vice versa. Even white dues were catching feelings when Heidi Klum was dating seal.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've mainly dated Black women and I've never gotten ? from Black Men really I get props or they tell her "that's a lucky muthafucka", Black women just look at us for like 2 seconds maybe it's because I'm Latino though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    What I find funny is that the opposite sex catches feelings over seeing their own date a white person. Black women complain about the men dating white women and vice versa. Even white dues were catching feelings when Heidi Klum was dating seal.

I wanted to scar my face when I saw seal was with hiedi klum in hopes of attracting a super model wife.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Speaking of which i need me a beautiful white woman to be with...kat you in the city any suggestions or spots i need to go to look for one.lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, but when i see a bull lesbian with a hetero looking dime that gets me goat
    errytime
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I'm only sort of offended if she not ugly and the white guy look real nerdy. if she facially challenged and he a geek then that cracka can have her by if its one of our better girls then I kinda hit em wit the double take
    why it matter

cuz it's one of our better girls and brothas should get the first chance with a black dime.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no different then when I see fine woman with a ugly muthafucka which is more common,.