Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

ayo @NoHateNoFear and @Battlezone what part of the Chi yall from?
  • StoneColdMikey
    I ? with the remix tho.
  • Dat1Dude7
    Dat1Dude7 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    I thought you couldnt be called 'King' or 'Chief' in chicago unless u was at the top of one the gangs out there or somethin

same ? i was thinkin

like,
    where does this kid get the ? to call himself chief

i guess that says jus how far the structure of chi mobs has fell apart
    or
    this kid got serious money behind him and he can do that

no one jus up & get a kanye connect,,,,word to big sean & finally famous
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so don't nobody care i'm gon get murdered?
    ok then
    thought i had some internetz buddies
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I'm glad he getting his shine, but the fact he's getting all of these cosigns is whats wrong with Hip Hop today.

Like i said before..it's spelled DRUG MONEY/STREET TIES..has always been around hip-hop but since music like this is what ? and ? support that's who they invest in. Also probably easier to gank money from once they blow up and also less legal/street issues. But it's somebody around ? like Chief Keef and so many other ? that's really the connect to the big leagues and the reason why these wack ? keeps getting co-signs, basically out of fear.

And you know how people in the streets and/or around the streets are..they flock to whatever the toughest guy around their neighborhood does, says and/or wear no matter what type of ? it is..again psychologically due to fear/trying to fit in..so basically watch this ? have a following any second because of that somebody or somebodies around him.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    I thought you couldnt be called 'King' or 'Chief' in chicago unless u was at the top of one the gangs out there or somethin

same ? i was thinkin

like,

or

Man the Chicago gangs lost steam a long time ago, ain't no more honor. Cats don't respect the Chiefs and Kings and be breaking off and making thier own gangs. Not like when I was coming up in the 80's
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? really in here beefing smh....
  • CirocObama
    Joey Greco wrote: »
    That was aight 4 wat it was..they switched the track up to usher keef into the mainstream..chop mad and I would b mad too cuz I'm sure bruh gave the ? keef tracks and studio time off the strength..keef ? around and get murked over ? like that..the lil ? talk greasy but the chi full of goons and that ? ? ain't nuthin..? gotta pay homage to the town or get ? over..ask twista, kanye and every other ? that get on and don't pay dues to the town..? gon pay one way or another if he choose to stay in the chi..str8 up..

Even though i understand what you're saying that false sense of control/ownership that black people have over their own communities is just hilarious. Yes i'm black. I know all about that gang ? but it's just so much false sense of reality. Black folks are gonna make the same people that grew up in the same communities as them pay homage to gangs..? hilarious especially since none of them own anything. Same goes for the spanish, italian gangs etc.

Since they don't own ? they try to control the people in the community, which is their own people, again for that false sense of reality to make themselves feel like they own something.
  • Sweet Dick Willie
    Sweet Dick Willie Members Posts: 273
    `
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I'm glad he getting his shine, but the fact he's getting all of these cosigns is whats wrong with Hip Hop today.

Like i said before..it's spelled DRUG MONEY/STREET TIES..has always been around hip-hop but since music like this is what ? and ? support that's who they invest in. Also probably easier to gank money from once they blow up and also less legal/street issues. But it's somebody around ? like Chief Keef and so many other ? that's really the connect to the big leagues and the reason why these wack ? keeps getting co-signs, basically out of fear.

And you know how people in the streets and/or around the streets are..they flock to whatever the toughest guy around their neighborhood does, says and/or wear no matter what type of ? it is..again psychologically due to fear/trying to fit in..so basically watch this ? have a following any second because of that somebody or somebodies around him.

Basically he's scaring people into liking him, Kanye should be promoting the positive and not the negative side of the Chi imo.

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ chi city always having sum type of drama goin..? all about confrontation regardless of the venue lmao
  • StoneColdMikey
    Man this ? soft as hell tho. Chief Keef goes to an alternative and them ? there got him shook. So you think he gon be scaring people to like him? No its just people around my age just like his music cuz his beats raw and he like Waka but from Chi
  • CirocObama
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Man this ? soft as hell tho. Chief Keef goes to an alternative and them ? there got him shook. So you think he gon be scaring people to like him? No its just people around my age just like his music cuz his beats raw and he like Waka but from Chi

Wow you're a ? idiot did you even read what i said? Who said that people were scared of HIM? ? ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    CirocObama wrote: »
    skooby2315 wrote: »

Wow you're a ? idiot did you even read what i said? Who said that people were scared of HIM? ? ? .

i was replying to what the dude replied to you sir.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »

same ? i was thinkin

like,

or

Man the Chicago gangs lost steam a long time ago, ain't no more honor. Cats don't respect the Chiefs and Kings and be breaking off and making thier own gangs. Not like when I was coming up in the 80's

so I can wear my hats again next time I come up there? I used to be able to when I was little but after a certain age my cousins advised otherwise
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them same ? he shouted out is the same ? he's ? over in the past..first ? he shouted out was bump j, the main ? he turned his back on..that's why solid went to robbing banks..bump was one of the first ? that was on g.o.o.d. music label and kanye turned on him..the ? was being funny with his shout outs on sum rich ? sarcasm ? ..
    You can post all the links u want but I'm in the chi and the streets talk..like that dude joey greco sed..? gonna pay homage one way or another..kanye is why bump went to robbin banks in the first place..he ? him over and his conscience and fear of death made that ? do the right thing..same reason gets no real hood love in the chi is why kanye pays to come home without harm..this extortion ? been goin on for years my ? ..real talk
    *same reason twista gets no love*

These quotes made this thread hilarious. Twista don't get love in Chicago? baaaaaahahahahahahahaha
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    sig worthy BANG BANG
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Chief Keef Records His Verse for The "I Don't Like" Remix At His Grandma's House On House Arrest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fJM7GWjowc
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn dude cant go no where he on house arrest
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Looking back at the few threads we've had on this Chief Keef, Lil Reese, OTF, 3Hunna ? . I'm kind of disappointed at the fact we been discussing a group of mad 16 year olds.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Looking back at the few threads we've had on this Chief Keef, Lil Reese, OTF, 3Hunna ? . I'm kind of disappointed at the fact we been discussing a group of mad 16 year olds.

lol thats that ? i dont like
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    SMH @ ? incriminating themselves in the net... In the pen talk'n bout I'm in here for e-beefing.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a day... I change my mind this ? tough as hell
    ptowndonte wrote: »

lmao word
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Battlezone wrote: »
    bruh u flaugin, str8 up.

i know you was talking about me but i just didnt feel like responding ? pointless
    ? went from murdering me over a message board to providing for their families and doin somethin positive bein the most important thing
    wowzers

why is you adding our ? together YES i said i'd murk you and i mean that to the max the other chi-city ? you been talking to is more level headed than me im da one who just dont giva ? i will blow yo head clean off ive done it b4&will do it again stop grouping us in together&address us seperately so theres no confusing in the convo anymore actually im done with this ? im out

#roflmao
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    "In too deep like mekhi phife"

that was omar epps not mekhi phife who played in dat movie in too deep.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so a few days ago the producer came out ? at how they switched it up lol
    so what do you guys thinks is it fair or foul the way good music remixed the song
This discussion has been closed.