Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Rumors
Suge Knight has a problem with Rick Ross for appearing on the song "Tupac Back" with Meek Mill. Suge feels so strongly about the issue that he sent a warning to Ross that he will physically harm him if the two ever cross paths.

Knight let his feelings be known Friday [April 20] during an interview with L.A.'s 93.5 Tattoo and Cee Cee radio show.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, '? like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass ? . I'll beat the dog ? out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19474/title.suge-knight-threatens-to-beat-the-dog-sht-out-of-rick-ross

Comments

• Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    In his upcoming book Murder Rap, due October 4th, former LAPD Homicide Detective Greg Kading claims that the police department has “extensive tapes and documents” with confessions from those involved in the murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G.

According to LA Weekly, Kading was cut from the case right when he was approaching closing the file. An informant told Kading that he was offered $1 million to ? Tupac and Suge Knight, and that Sean “Diddy” Combs commissioned ‘Pac’s murder in September 1996.

Additionally, Suge Knight’s baby’s mother, identified as Theresa Swann, reveals that the former Death Row Records kingpin gave her the money to pay gang member Wardell “Poochie” Fouse to ? Biggie.

Combs responded to the claims via email, stating, “This story is pure fiction and completely ridiculous.”

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have no doubt suge played a role in biggies death.

but pac was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, imo.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    diddy got ripped off a mill, suge supposedly got big murked for 13k or so.... (one of those march 9th rip big threads)
  • Battlezone
    edited April 2012
    While Suge Knight's wild speculations that Tupac may still be alive earned him a lot of publicity today, it looks like that wasn't the only memorable soundbite he dropped during his interview with 93.5 KDay. The former Death Row head honcho also threatened to put hands on Rick Ross over his song "Tupac Back."

Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog ? out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, '? like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass ? . I'll beat the dog ? out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

He Know Damn Well He Aint Gone Do ?
  • Battlezone
    diddy got ripped off a mill, suge supposedly got big murked for 13k or so.... (one of those march 9th rip big threads)

why u say diddy got ripped off?........please dont say cause pacs alive -_-
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How will a certain poster feel about this?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    suge didn't give a ? about 2pac.

all he saw pac as, was a cash cow.

• nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    That emotional ass ? Tupac is the reason both of them are dead
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wasnt suge taking kanye to court over that after party shooting??....that aint hood
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Battlezone wrote: »

What he means is Suge paid 13,000 to ? Biggie while Diddy supposedly paid a million
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody scared of suge anymore
  • Battlezone
    nkflier23 wrote: »
    That emotional ass ? Tupac is the reason both of them are dead

Lol i would be 2 if uh ? shot me
  • Battlezone

What he means is Suge paid 13,000 to ? Biggie while Diddy supposedly paid a million

oh oka cause i was bout 2 say we got another 2pacs back ? on the thread

• Battlezone
    wasnt suge taking kanye to court over that after party shooting??....that aint hood

he broke so he aint have a choice bet suge wish he was all inda videos....dancin lol

• nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    BIggie aint shoot that ? , they both know he did tho
  • dalyricalbandit

oh oka cause i was bout 2 say we got another 2pacs back ? on the thread

never that homie
  • dalyricalbandit
    this ? was posted already bruh
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicca acting like its 95 still. Barber Greg from the eastside chipped him up! And ain't this nicca a year late. Wtf
  • Battlezone
    this ? was posted already bruh

Theres like over a million people on this site&u dont expect people 2 have the same or similar threads at times.....oh ok

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear, this dude is mentally ill. Diddy killed 2Pac? For real? So, Diddy pulled up in that White Cadillac and gunned down 2Pac in Las Vegas back in '96? Wow. Why is anybody even still interviewing this clown? He has nothing to say.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought he had cosigned the song tho ? his sister was all up on the video shoot
  • Battlezone
    I swear, this dude is mentally ill. Diddy killed 2Pac? For real? So, Diddy pulled up in that White Cadillac and gunned down 2Pac in Las Vegas back in '96? Wow. Why is anybody even still interviewing this clown? He has nothing to say.

suge said diddy paid 2 have pac killed he didnt literally mean diddy did it hisself
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Cuz say he gone put tips on em for manipulation if they cross paths. A lot of marks make good music but that don't mean that they suddenly are granted immunity from certain ? out here.

Yeah, the barber slept Suge but can Ross do it in defense of being a mark.