Erykah Badu Appreciation Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol' Fred wrote: »
    erykah one of da best & has one of da juiciest bootays ive eva seen!
    [img]http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/erykah-badu-? -BET-Awards.gif[/img]

I thought Kendrick was about to be baby daddy #4 after seeing that performance. LOL!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of the music. She is one of my favorite artists of all time. I'm not gonna even categorize her as my favorite female artist cause she is more than a female artist, her music can stand against any artist period.

Now let me talk about that ass. my ? that ass. A few years back me and my girl went to a badu concert. I paid the extra money to meet and chill with her backstage for a bit after the show. The show was incredible. Now we back stage. Bunch of people there. We catch her alone for a second me and my girl went up to her. Said whats up, starting talking about her music. My girl telling her how much she loves her music and ? , but me? I couldnt help myself. I started standing sideways and started peeking at her ass. ? was so fat. I waited like 5 seconds peeked again, they saw what I was doing ignored it, 5 seconds later I peeked again and Badu gave me the meanest side eye, my girl looked at me mad disappointed. Idgaf though. That ass is much fater in person man. ? damn id do it again.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? around meet her become a rapper right then and there and ill be baby daddy #4
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I think this is the first thread I ever made lol

BUMP!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Other Side of The Game" live>>>>>>>>>>>
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭