Walking Dead Game:Are ya'll checkin for it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, for those who played the game, what did you do when Shawn's leg got caught under the tractor and the walkers attacked?

It was so sudden, I made a decision I had no idea I selected, so it ended up being Lee is for the kids, Shawn got sopped up with some gravy.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saved duck. Hershel was a ? so ? him and his son.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    So, for those who played the game, what did you do when Shawn's leg got caught under the tractor and the walkers attacked?

It was so sudden, I made a decision I had no idea I selected, so it ended up being Lee is for the kids, Shawn got sopped up with some gravy.
    he dies no matter what u pick
  • Mally_G
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »

Word up. I was like, yo, why the ? is he mad at me for at least trying to assist? The ? was dead meat anyway with his leg pinned under the tractor. Telling me to get the ? off his farm......? you, Herschel. I'm rolling with these folks with the car and we'll see how long your ass will last with chicken wire and plywood protecting you.

That's how far I've gotten. 4/8 achievements.
  • satyrone
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »

Word up. I was like, yo, why the ? is he mad at me for at least trying to assist? The ? was dead meat anyway with his leg pinned under the tractor. Telling me to get the ? off his farm......? you, Herschel. I'm rolling with these folks with the car and we'll see how long your ass will last with chicken wire and plywood protecting you.

That's how far I've gotten. 4/8 achievements.

lol fa real tho. hershel was acting all supicious of lee since they got to the farm and ? . no matter how honest i was to him he was acting like a ? . i mean shawn was nice and all but he was a gonner anyway. but yea i finished the 1st ep. got all achievements im ready for the next ep.
  • Mally_G
    Options

lol fa real tho. hershel was acting all supicious of lee since they got to the farm and ? . no matter how honest i was to him he was acting like a ? . i mean shawn was nice and all but he was a gonner anyway. but yea i finished the 1st ep. got all achievements im ready for the next ep.

i felt the same way. i was like this dude can't be serious. should i lie to him to justify his attitude towards me?

i hope Shawn jump up and bite his old, angry ass...

• Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Turns out I didn't have to buy this. I was bought for me.

SPOILER JUST IN CASE

So, did this ? ...really just punch me in the face after I got the pharmacy keys to save his fat ass from a heart attack. Oh they better not give me the option to ? his ass later. He is too gone. ? tried to leave me to die.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Downloaded it, but have only played through the very beginning...up until he meet the little girl. I'm gonna finish it tonight. It really good already.
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    More SPOILERS

lol @ 76% of players choosing Carley over Doug. ? . She was like an eagle with that gun. They should've given you the option to say that when she asks you why you chose her. I guess you'd choose Doug because she was a reporter that would expose you but ? that.

I tried to save Shawn. It was that kids fault he got eaten up but I still tried to be neutral which was good I suppose seeing as how (whats the fool name?) Duck's father saved my ass after that ? punched me and left me for dead. ? ? . Did Glenn leave on anyone else's game
  • satyrone
    Options
    so anyone know when the second ep comes out???
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so anyone know when the second ep comes out???

? im wondering the same thing...i cant wait