OH NO!!!Nicki Minaj Threatens to Quit Rap Game....

Options
Agrv2385
Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Rumors
Young Money star Nicki Minaj may have had enough with the rap game after recently admitting a lack of appreciation from the public has her thinking about post-music plans.

Speaking in the third person, Minaj hinted at a possible rap departure.

"People aren't even giving the kid props for taking it back to the essence... this is my fourth mixtape really," said Minaj, referring to her latest LP, Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded. "You know what I'm saying. The kid did like that so she could feed her fans. But really, now the kid is thinking maybe she should leave the game." "They ungrateful," Nicki's right-hand man Safaree chimed in. "They ungrateful in these streets." (XXL Mag)

What she mad cause people aint like that Britney Spears ass Lollipop record she put out?? My question is how is that pop garbage ass album taking it back to the essence? When did MC lyte, Roxanne Shante or any of the original Femcees put out a pop album? Looks like people are finally starting to see her for what she is. The Lady Gaga of hip hop. Thats why she gets so mad when people say that ? . I for one say good riddance!! One thing i can say about Drake is he may be emo as a ? but at least he stays true to himself. This ? dont know WHO she wanna be.

Comments