WOMEN&THE ISH THEY DO -___-

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    You mess up when you let them hoes know they are getting to you....

Control your emotions because once a woman knows how to provoke your emotions she will conquer and control you. Women been working off emotions forever if she brings you down/over to her plane of existence you are done for.
    Well u already know the ? gone get attached so I just cut em off before that 30 day mark..lol.

Anotha thing I hate is when hoes try to leave ? at the crib so your other ? can see it. Stay tryna get a ? caught up.

? ' hoes leavin' socks and alla that...mate...

OH this reminds me...the other day...Had some chick over...we ? ...I go downstairs to get myself a drink...Go back upstairs...and she has taken it upon herself to take my iMac outta sleep...start the cam app...and starts takin' pictures of herself...wtf is that all about?...And not even super revealin' pics...just cleavage pics...smh

Aww he'll nawl! You shoulda terminated that ? on site!

Hoes be mad devious yo!

I had a ? leave her panties under a ? bed. I also had hoes try to leave that fruity ass body wash and ? over at the crib...smh

Urgh after we ? I realised how dull and stupid she was..She wasn't tryna leave...Had my housemate call me sayin' that our friend Louie was in a car accident...I put on a real Oscar winnin' performance...I was proud of myself..She was gone in 2 minutes

that chick sounded like a nut case...lol.

Shouldve just tossed her ass out, no need for the fake sob story. In the future if you know a chick will be anywhere near your phone or computer..put a lock code on it.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Lol ok just checking

Carry on......
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Kimi trolling..... smh Do ya thing tho Kimi!
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man let them hoes live...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Control your emotions because once a woman knows how to provoke your emotions she will conquer and control you. Women been working off emotions forever if she brings you down/over to her plane of existence you are done for.
    Well u already know the ? gone get attached so I just cut em off before that 30 day mark..lol.

Anotha thing I hate is when hoes try to leave ? at the crib so your other ? can see it. Stay tryna get a ? caught up.

OH this reminds me...the other day...Had some chick over...we ? ...I go downstairs to get myself a drink...Go back upstairs...and she has taken it upon herself to take my iMac outta sleep...start the cam app...and starts takin' pictures of herself...wtf is that all about?...And not even super revealin' pics...just cleavage pics...smh

Hoes be mad devious yo!

I had a ? leave her panties under a ? bed. I also had hoes try to leave that fruity ass body wash and ? over at the crib...smh

Urgh after we ? I realised how dull and stupid she was..She wasn't tryna leave...Had my housemate call me sayin' that our friend Louie was in a car accident...I put on a real Oscar winnin' performance...I was proud of myself..She was gone in 2 minutes

Shouldve just tossed her ass out, no need for the fake sob story. In the future if you know a chick will be anywhere near your phone or computer..put a lock code on it.

Shameless lie >> Awkward truth

• Ms.Scorp
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    lol @ Kimi trolling..... smh Do ya thing tho Kimi!

Yeah I get my troll on from time to time ;)
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Hoes be mad devious yo!

Shameless lie >> Awkward truth

"? , get your ? and get out" isn't akward at all....it's very simple and direct.
  • Mr.Player
    Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    1329885267895.jpg

so u mad cause women wont talk 2 u so u cant complain on dis thread

• Mr.Player
    Options
    5633920_f520.jpg

i see u gayman now fly yo ass trollin ass off uh bridge

• Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Mr.Player wrote: »
    5633920_f520.jpg

Sanchez ? the finest Amsterdamian hookers his 10$ can buy, he's far from ? . Might have AIDS though :(
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    lol ya amsterdamian ? hookers
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where u from playa
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    ? right i got aids.. i ? a black chick

lol im mostly puerto rican nice try doe

• Mr.Player
    Options
    Where u from playa

Born harlem N.Y but raised in Atl G.A

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s is obviously. A broke man

When u have money.... majority of the ? u explained above u will not encounter. With a woman

In fact when u have money. The only thing u encounter. Is the "nagging"
  • Mr.Player
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? right i got aids.. i ? a black chick

lol im mostly puerto rican nice try doe
    (II)
    he said black chick..........

Mr Player speaking cough cough in my picture i look black cause i have black in my family he clearly was taken a shot at me bein black...how'd u miss that
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    5633920_f520.jpg

Sanchez ? the finest Amsterdamian hookers his 10$ can buy, he's far from ? ;)
    LOL amsterdamian?

I made it up...lol

• Mr.Player
    Options
    I did not ask where you're from. I couldnt give a ? less, i was replying to kimi..

? the last king asked me where im from i answered damn u slow
  • Mr.Player
    Options

When u have money.... majority of the ? u explained above u will not encounter. With a woman

why i gotta be broke i mean females nag even if u have money if u dont support he emotionally hell dey ? even if u do that yall never are satisfied
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    Didnt you say you're puerto rican? Didnt i say i couldnt give a ? less? Didnt kimi say i got aids? I answered yeah i got aids cause of a black chick.. Not once have i talked to you about this ? , you sir are a ? retardfag

you see im new 2 this so i didnt know u always ? on black chicks mr.? ass ? so i took it as a diss thats a mistake that can be forgivin but you've been here longer you have no excuse 2b comin at me like that chill hoe u gettin mad like ya babymomma took ya plasma screen in the divorce or some ?
  • Mr.Player
    Options

why i gotta be broke i mean females nag even if u have money if u dont support he emotionally hell dey ? even if u do that yall never are satisfied

Is that why you became a homosexual? cause you cant satisfy women?

ha do you really wanna get ethered on all night by uh new ? come on son im black&puerto rican do u really gotta ask can i satisfy women but im feelin some tension between us im sorry ya ? is so small u ? on ? bru but no need 2 take it out on me
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    I dont always ? on black chicks.. i ? on all different kind of things, im a multicultural ? .. Also i didnt come @ you nh, i simply freeposted in this thread and you caught feelings like a lil ?

i didnt even give u that feelin u just caught so somebody agrees with me lol i only dont care anybody can freepost on my ? but expect a quick shot back on a pic cause i love etherin folks bru that my thing
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    I like the new guy :)
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    females only nag if you entertain the nagging
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options