C by a landslide
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5lbs of weed isn't nearly enough tho.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A...I'm not touching the ? , I'm tossing the kid in the ocean, then carving up these vicious animals while I wait on my money
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Douce
    Options
  • The Douce
    Options
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd make it work, and it'll be the first time I wish it had seeds
  • The Douce
    Options
    yea although id have to ? him before he was strong enough to ? me..otherwise he'd sue me for that 10 mil...

prolly beat him to death with that ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd make it work, and it'll be the first time I wish it had seeds

Lol no siht eh

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    B

5years with that annoying ? kim K and a ipod playing the same songs for twenty years im offing myself b
  • hyDRO3000
    hyDRO3000 Members Posts: 24
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B

5years with that annoying ? kim K and a ipod playing the same songs for twenty years im offing myself b

Word..lol
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at you ? choosin A, who says yall ? livin 20 years to even see the money
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its between A (n/h) and C.....

Option A:

The knife would be useful for hunting and wouldn't run out like bullets, plus you can make other weapons with it. If the boy could survive a few years would be a helpful companion,but you would have to split food. plus the money would be nice if you could make it. Im throwing the ? in the ocean asap.

Option C:

If the dog could make it a few months, it will grow up and be a good guard dog alerting you when the wild animals are around. Also could help with hunting. Books would help with boredom as well as survival. Would use the crashed plane as shelter during the rainy season, plus there is the possibility of fixing it and leaving early. i really could do without the weed tho.
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Options
    B

I don't plan on keeping her around after 3 years...a grown woman would help me set up a lot better than a young boy I'd have to keep up with. The mp3 is useless...will be nice at times but not very important. The alcohol can also be used to clean wounds or even have flammable uses depending on which you select. Gun makes for easy killing.

But you really chose 5 pounds of weed that would be used up quickly and has no other use outside of being smoked, the same tired books you'd get bored with, an 8 week old puppy that would likely die because you have no way of giving it proper care with vaccinations and what not...and a crashed plane you'd have no way of fixing without prior knowledge and if you did fix it how exactly would you have fuel to get to the nearest civilization that you have no idea where its at...

A and B only logical choices....and A only because of the money after.

the option says you repair it.....
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    B

I don't plan on keeping her around after 3 years...a grown woman would help me set up a lot better than a young boy I'd have to keep up with. The mp3 is useless...will be nice at times but not very important. The alcohol can also be used to clean wounds or even have flammable uses depending on which you select. Gun makes for easy killing.

But you really chose 5 pounds of weed that would be used up quickly and has no other use outside of being smoked, the same tired books you'd get bored with, an 8 week old puppy that would likely die because you have no way of giving it proper care with vaccinations and what not...and a crashed plane you'd have no way of fixing without prior knowledge and if you did fix it how exactly would you have fuel to get to the nearest civilization that you have no idea where its at...

A and B only logical choices....and A only because of the money after.

clearly it say you leave the island five years earlier so the plane has fuel and half the diseases dogs get are from other dogs, agree about the alcohol being good use but kim k is beyond useless ill beat myself off with saltwater and clam slime
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    B is the only option...I bet Kim K isnt even that bad if you get her away from the media and ? , you going to need that company out there alone on the island.

5 years a long ass time if you aint found in 5 years you aren't being found LOL. Rather spend (the last?) 5 years of my life having some good convo, subpar ? , great drink and great music.

Besides you always have a quick out for you and the ? if it gets too much to handle.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

Option A:

The knife would be useful for hunting and wouldn't run out like bullets, plus you can make other weapons with it. If the boy could survive a few years would be a helpful companion,but you would have to split food. plus the money would be nice if you could make it. Im throwing the ? in the ocean asap.

Option C:

If the dog could make it a few months, it will grow up and be a good guard dog alerting you when the wild animals are around. Also could help with hunting. Books would help with boredom as well as survival. Would use the crashed plane as shelter during the rainy season, plus there is the possibility of fixing it and leaving early. i really could do without the weed tho.

How would the books help with survival? Burning them?

Yes. 250 book are alot. you can bring some strictly to start a fire. And you can bring some that will inform you on how to survive with limited supplies. So both.

• FANBOY_MAXIE
    FANBOY_MAXIE Members Posts: 18
    Options
  • afrobanditt
    afrobanditt Members Posts: 54
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Option A:

Option C:

How would the books help with survival? Burning them?

Yes. 250 book are alot. you can bring some strictly to start a fire. And you can bring some that will inform you on how to survive with limited supplies. So both.

Obviously wouldn't do you much good bringing books since you didn't even read the part where it said "excluding survival and hunting guides" in the pic.......

Well damn.....dont know how I missed that part. Still would be good for fire fuel and entertainment
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is tempting, but i'm goin with C all day

the dog is gonna help me survive and be my best friend on some I Am Legend type ? .

i would have plenty of time to read all of the books i claim i dont have enough time to read now.

i get to leave 5 years early

and the 5 pounds of weed would easily last me 15 years. i used to smoke everyday using a gravity ? , which is prolly similar to whatever i come up with to smoke with on the island, and a quarter was lasting me a month or two. prolly wouldn't smoke as much though since i gotta look out for the wild animals.

and once i make it back to civilization, i'll easily make at least a million writing books and speaking on my impossible survival experience.

WIN
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    the ? is tempting, but i'm goin with C all day

the dog is gonna help me survive and be my best friend on some I Am Legend type ? .

i would have plenty of time to read all of the books i claim i dont have enough time to read now.

i get to leave 5 years early

and the 5 pounds of weed would easily last me 15 years. i used to smoke everyday using a gravity ? , which is prolly similar to whatever i come up with to smoke with on the island, and a quarter was lasting me a month or two. prolly wouldn't smoke as much though since i gotta look out for the wild animals.

and once i make it back to civilization, i'll easily make at least a million writing books and speaking on my impossible survival experience.

WIN

Cosign the bolded. Write a book on some real life Hatchet ?