Are fillipino people Black?

Options
13»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some are.

Exactly. Some Filipinos are Black, but most are Asian.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dumbest question in IC history. No they ain't Black, just tanned Asians. TBH, most would be highly offended/disgusted if you confused them as Black. I grew up round a lot of them and they tend to only ? with other Fillipinos.

My thoughts exactly lol, although some in that pic look Black. This thread should be deleted already
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jsnowpro wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    they are lack and asian.. they have black in em just like Ricans

circular reasoning. genetic analyses says they're oriental. they are closer to the japanese than say nigerians. whats happening is their physical appearance is not what you are accustomed to and your trying to make sense of them by pigeonholing them in a spot they dont belong in.
    genetic analyses is severely flawed
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a Philippine friend and he looks pretty asian just a little tanner than the usual. He has a cousin who is black though. I use to think Philippine people were a mix of asians and spanish.
  • irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was common knowledge that the first humans spread out from Africa. These dark skinned Asians aren't tanned. Tanning doesn't produce ? like hair of ? features. These people have been in this part of the world for a long time and don't look like typical Asians due to isolation just like Australians and Polynesians don't look like typical Asians.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    they're islanders.

they look asian because japan controlled them at one point, so did spain that's why if u listen closely to the filipino language it sounds like spanish.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    Options
    no ? ... the only thing black about them is when that nuke hit that ash left behind
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ummm, do people not understand how skin color works yet?

if you live in a climate with a lot of sun, over time you will get dark(er) skin. and the filipines is a climate with a lot of sun. this is the same reason you'll see people from india, bangladesh, cambodia, thailand, etc, with drake skin

it doesn't mean they're "black." well black people have black skin because we come from africa which also has a hot climate

Explain the lips, noses and cranium shape now.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    they look asian because japan controlled them at one point-
    uh, no, this is not why they look Asian

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Heres a video of some negritos or aeta people, If you pay attention to the video some of the kids look like regular black americans nd some look like str8 asians. But they're all considered negritos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRuxAsIFAjs&list=FL8oOqgD2tNLgor2GMNGHwUA&feature=mh_lolz

exactly, i think most black people in the americas was native to america we just mixed with africans that they brought over here, not no ? moors or hebrews or none of that silly intergalactic space ? , no olmecs, just some regular black folks that was native to the americas just like it was regualar black folks native all over asia, the pacific and indian islands, the middle east, and africa included, africa aint the only place wit native black people

and like you say, you look around and see regular asian faces and you see regular black american lookin faces, black asiatics are the original humans, same way in the pacific islands like fiji and tonga you see asian faces then you see black lookin faces, same in madagascar, they half black and half asian, how you know we aint have that type of getup in america wit the amerindians before them crackas got here, i collected plenty of pictures over the months that say we were indigenous to america, i might make a thread, it sound crazy cuz the cracka taught us his own version of history

for instance look at these black ass muthafuckas, they are native hawaiians, the americas are between africa and hawaii if you look on a map, so black folks is native to africa and hawaii but not the americas? the land inbetween them? ok

the mama and the oldest daughters look like black americans to me, look at a map that pans westward from america, blacks and asians were native to all of those lands, how can they not be native to the americas, again, esp when africa is on the other side of america
    Native_Hawaiian_missionary_family,_c._1878.jpg

and if you do some research on that dna geneaology ? which i heard aint really worth too much of a ? , you will find out that a lot of people that are living as african americans have somethin they call a polynesian motif or a malagasy motif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually they are the least related to Africans. Europeans are actually closer to is than any other melaninated group.
  • janklow
    Options
    i'm on the fence about whether nor not to let bumping a TWO-YEAR-OLD thread slide this time
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Actually they are the least related to Africans. Europeans are actually closer to is than any other melaninated group.

genetics aint my forte, which negritos and melanesians are the least related to which Africans?

because when they talk about the African continent tryna break ? up, they talk like the only true "Black African" is the so-called "subsaharan African", "negroid", "bantu" and all that other ? ass classification, from they view the only true Black people in the world are African Americans and West Africans, i honestly think that aint nothin but classic tricknology

the same crackas that came up with the "least related" ? came up wit this trash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzPgQufXz24
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    We are talking genetics. It's better to say people of melanin vs black. That way it comes across and plus we diverted bloodlines like 70 thousand years ago. That's a long time. Whites only like 20 thousand years.
  • janklow
    edited June 2014
    Options
    KNICKLYN wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm on the fence about whether nor not to let bumping a TWO-YEAR-OLD thread slide this time

chill, let it slide. A thread like this is needed.
    needed or not is not the entire point, of course. on the other hand, a "nosign?" now i must close it

EDIT: and now a "wack?" kiss this ? thread GOODBYE

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited June 2014
    Options
    crackers also say the khoisan people arent black and they are africans
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    when they gon start talkin about who aint white, why would distancing these people from africa be mandatory in the first place, and if they arent black then why do they not teach about these people in school, they teach about white skinned asians but certainly not these people

lets break up europe, i bet you ancient greeks had a different genetic makeup from modern day white americans, aint ? stoppin them, from what i understand these people are genetically closer to asians because they live in the same places, which is why europeans are genetically closer to africans because they generally live in the same area
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    We are talking genetics. It's better to say people of melanin vs black. That way it comes across and plus we diverted bloodlines like 70 thousand years ago. That's a long time. Whites only like 20 thousand years.

wtf is this stupid ? , dont black people have melanin
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Black is usually in reference to American blacks. Its more cultural vs than explaining who we are all as a people of melanin.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Black is usually in reference to American blacks. Its more cultural vs than explaining who we are all as a people of melanin.

exactly but why if you take these crackers word then you are a ? fool, they got somethin personal against black americans more so than any other black people around the world, no blacks were involved with naming themselves anywhere, no blacks were involved with the construction of dna sequencing, ? what a ? has to say about any black person from anywhere

i bet you believe north africa has always been white too huh and you believe africans were too dumb to build boats even though their dafuna boats were more advanced than europeans at the time, the same crackers who came up with "least related" came up with all this dumb racist ? , you believe the ancient egyptians were celtic arabs too werent they? you might as well submit to all if you submit to one, keep ? science in europe

so you believe black americans and west africans are the only true black people in the world? the ? calls us the "true ? "
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I didn't say none of that. They have a different genetic diversity compare to everyone else. Quit referencing subject matter that I did not say. I was the only one to show that ancient egyptians were in fact sub saharan due to dna. The Berbers were part of yam which was known for being dark skin black people.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    color wise some are

but they can't be Africans if they're from Asia