Derrick Rose torn ACL, out for the rest of the season

Options

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Chicago sucks. The fact that ya'll let D-Wade shove Rip Hamilton like that and D-Wade wasn't Ron "Artested" shows the mentality of that team. Your bigs are softer than the backside of a toddler after a Jerry Sandusky meeting. You see how late ? reacted to D.Rose's injury?

SMH Your bigs are supposed to protect your guards. D-Wade should have been handicapped by Noah or ? after shoving Rip. ? has always been about himself. Peep his track record.

You must have gotten robbed in the Chi or somethin

Never been to Chicago. Only time I hear about the city is when there's a quadruple homicide or when grown men film themselves peeing on minors.

You should bring your lil sisters and nieces out to the Chi.... Let them visit this suburb called Olympia Fields...

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    D.rose might be done. But SON IS PAID
    Two months after signing a five-year, $95 million contract extension with the Bulls, Derrick Rose has really struck it rich.

Rose said he signed a "lifetime" contract with Adidas, which a source confirmed is for 14 years and $260 million. CSNChicago.com first reported that figure.

Adidas lost

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude has been an enigma all season.

something aint right.
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Chicago sucks. The fact that ya'll let D-Wade shove Rip Hamilton like that and D-Wade wasn't Ron "Artested" shows the mentality of that team. Your bigs are softer than the backside of a toddler after a Jerry Sandusky meeting. You see how late ? reacted to D.Rose's injury?

SMH Your bigs are supposed to protect your guards. D-Wade should have been handicapped by Noah or ? after shoving Rip. ? has always been about himself. Peep his track record.

You must have gotten robbed in the Chi or somethin

Never been to Chicago. Only time I hear about the city is when there's a quadruple homicide or when grown men film themselves peeing on minors.

You should bring your lil sisters and nieces out to the Chi.... Let them visit this suburb called Olympia Fields...

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Nah bruh if you really knew anything about the Chi or the surrounding suburbs you wouldnt have posted that pic... Not about being a tough guy... Do your research then you'll understand...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they're saying it isn't a torn acl and just a sprain .........

I'M DREAMING
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    they're saying it isn't a torn acl and just a sprain .........

I'M DREAMING

Where u see that at?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.rose is on drake status
    as a sixers fan im like...

iZ1e4OjIwLXVT.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Rose's knees and all ligaments in the vicinity are accustomed to a high level of support from being wrapped in skinny jeans.

Get him in shorts and he tears just as easily as GQ pages.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    rose probably won't be back

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gon act like D Wade and Kobe don't stay gettin hurt?? But D Rose is injury prone after a shortened lockout year?
    It was only a few years ago D Wade broke his shoulder and ? started questioning how durable he was

? d wade and kobe got to do with anything??

Again being hurt throughout the season games missed or not

so emotional its compromised ur logic
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iZ1e4OjIwLXVT.gif

hahhahahha yall ? be killin me with these GIF's

it would be funny as hell if philly still got swept without rose

• SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, sucks for Chi-Town smh...Better luck next year.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crimson11 wrote: »
    op sound stupid as ? , it was a combination of the injuries and his body gave out trying to confiscate, mind you, it could've happened at anytime

my ? ...what
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now we gon lose the olympics this summer

wow...no rose or howard....smh........
  • ATTS
    Options
    real talk tho in all honesty d.rose shouldn't have been out there
    this was a blowout that he didn't need to be

definately........ he aint getting coach of the year vote from me...
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? body made outta bubble wrap

damn man....some ? never move the same again after that ? .

damn.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iZ1e4OjIwLXVT.gif

my ? was getting it LOL

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derek rose has been injured more times then people like to mention...
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why the ? was he in the game at that point
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rose probably won't be back till the 2013-2014 season

he'll be back by january at the earliest..after the all-star break the latest
  • Crimson11
    Crimson11 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Crimson11 wrote: »
    op sound stupid as ? , it was a combination of the injuries and his body gave out trying to confiscate, mind you, it could've happened at anytime, but he shouldn't have been in the game at that time, and thibs knew it, thats why he was so snappy with the press when they were asking him about it. a knee injury that could've been prevented and this is some of the reason why we've been so injured, playing starters in blow outs or games that don't matter, this is one the reasons why other stars don't want to come here

i sound stupid as ? ......but you just said confiscate when i know you meant to say compensate
    it's ok, ? ?
    yo mind is probably just as strong as d.rose's body

you know what the ? i meant you spelling bee champ, cabbage head muthafucka, oh and my mind=d.rose's body? well If my mind is strong enough to carry a whole ? team for the past 2 seasons, win an MVP, be known as one of the best at what I do, get me a 94 and 250 million deal within the same year, and get me floor in the trump tower? I'll take that as a compliment and charge the rest to your ignorance, and not expect to get change. all in all nothing changes the fact that OP, you sound like a ? dunce, I only bought you facts of why he's been breaking down, which if you even pay attention to chicago sports or live in chicago this has been a ? issue for 2 seasons now about over playing players.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude does what is supposed to be a jump stop but tries to immediatley launch himself the in the direction opposite to where his MOMENTIMUM (Pops) was taking him.

• ATTS
    edited April 2012
    Options
    why the ? was he in the game at that point

i know....... they off on sunday...he could practice then.....worst coaching
    This is why knicks should have tanked harder to get bulls....i believe knicks could have beaten bulls with derrick rose not @ 100 percent....but with no rose now....knicks could have won....
    Philly aint tking no advantage,....
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at D-Rose being the best PG in the league when he cant even stay on the court
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO I still think they can make the ECF...