Man Im getting ? this ? hurt so bad.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Im getting ? this ? hurt so bad.

I went and brought a fif right after it happened smh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prolly any other coach woulda had him out there, its sad tho

i can see him comin back in jan or feb, but wont be the same till 2013 season, if that. perkins said he just now feelin 100 % from 2010

sad day, adidas curse.
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    So we gon act like D Wade and Kobe don't stay gettin hurt?? But D Rose is injury prone after a shortened lockout year?

what the ? do they have to do with Rose tho?
    the ? you talkin bout is irrelevant
    that ? sat out like 26 games and he gon miss the entire playoffs
    that ? fragile, b
    kobe would play with 1 leg and no eyes if he was cleared to do so
    so would d.wade

cant respect a ? wit a pink bandana on his ? .
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    momanpr100 wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    So we gon act like D Wade and Kobe don't stay gettin hurt?? But D Rose is injury prone after a shortened lockout year?

what the ? do they have to do with Rose tho?
    the ? you talkin bout is irrelevant
    that ? sat out like 26 games and he gon miss the entire playoffs
    that ? fragile, b
    kobe would play with 1 leg and no eyes if he was cleared to do so
    so would d.wade

cant respect a ? wit a pink bandana on his ? .

^^^^^
    Mad because Based ? ? his ? post
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    ? really respecting ? based on internet avi's out here?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    john lucas shoulda faked death when lebron did it to him, he mighta got a flagrant 1 out of it
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    And they try to compare this ? to AI. Nah
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crimson11 wrote: »
    op sound stupid as ? , it was a combination of the injuries and his body gave out trying to confiscate, mind you, it could've happened at anytime, but he shouldn't have been in the game at that time, and thibs knew it, thats why he was so snappy with the press when they were asking him about it. a knee injury that could've been prevented and this is some of the reason why we've been so injured, playing starters in blow outs or games that don't matter, this is one the reasons why other stars don't want to come here

i sound stupid as ? ......but you just said confiscate when i know you meant to say compensate
    it's ok, ? ?
    yo mind is probably just as strong as d.rose's body

you know what the ? i meant you spelling bee champ, cabbage head muthafucka, oh and my mind=d.rose's body? well If my mind is strong enough to carry a whole ? team for the past 2 seasons, win an MVP, be known as one of the best at what I do, get me a 94 and 250 million deal within the same year, and get me floor in the trump tower? I'll take that as a compliment and charge the rest to your ignorance, and not expect to get change. all in all nothing changes the fact that OP, you sound like a ? dunce, I only bought you facts of why he's been breaking down, which if you even pay attention to chicago sports or live in chicago this has been a ? issue for 2 seasons now about over playing players.

how much did you pay for these facts you bought me, sir?
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was freak accident I dont blame thibs for keeping him in he was closing out the game it was some ? ? ....? happens joe I believe he will come back stronger same with Dwight......lames saying drose fragile ? this schedule been brutal for all nba teams but he will have time to rest his body plus he 23 he will be str8....it was some freak ? though
  • Crimson11
    Crimson11 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    op sound stupid as ? , it was a combination of the injuries and his body gave out trying to confiscate, mind you, it could've happened at anytime, but he shouldn't have been in the game at that time, and thibs knew it, thats why he was so snappy with the press when they were asking him about it. a knee injury that could've been prevented and this is some of the reason why we've been so injured, playing starters in blow outs or games that don't matter, this is one the reasons why other stars don't want to come here

i sound stupid as ? ......but you just said confiscate when i know you meant to say compensate
    it's ok, ? ?
    yo mind is probably just as strong as d.rose's body

you know what the ? i meant you spelling bee champ, cabbage head muthafucka, oh and my mind=d.rose's body? well If my mind is strong enough to carry a whole ? team for the past 2 seasons, win an MVP, be known as one of the best at what I do, get me a 94 and 250 million deal within the same year, and get me floor in the trump tower? I'll take that as a compliment and charge the rest to your ignorance, and not expect to get change. all in all nothing changes the fact that OP, you sound like a ? dunce, I only bought you facts of why he's been breaking down, which if you even pay attention to chicago sports or live in chicago this has been a ? issue for 2 seasons now about over playing players.

how much did you pay for these facts you bought me, sir?

They come free when you actually read, and watch a team. Knowledge is free, but dummies like you who just comment to sound cool without reading and acquiring the facts pay for knowledge like most ignoramus, but it's your opinion and right or wrong...
  • BackInWhite
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    It was freak accident I dont blame thibs for keeping him in he was closing out the game it was some ? ? ....? happens joe I believe he will come back stronger same with Dwight......lames saying drose fragile ? this schedule been brutal for all nba teams but he will have time to rest his body plus he 23 he will be str8....it was some freak ? though

? body made outta used cotton swabs, b
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with derrick rose and players like him is what you have to do to score points. Anytime Rose wants to go ham he has to use high explosive moves that are fast have quick stop and starts, speed changes and going to the cup against defenders taller and tougher than him.

D-wade experienced it allot when he turned pro and had to learn to take more contact cause hes not in that 6-6 to 6-8 height bracket. But look at the jordans kobe's lebrons durants or any foward/sg that is an impact player. They don't have to move fast to avoid being blocked from a layup cause they can power dunk more. They also have a jump shot that doesnt need a quick release. D rose doesn't have a solid stand up jumper that forwards learn to develop in the nba. Homes gotta throw runners and weird angle jumpers.

All this ? is why a player like d rose who is a pg/sg sized is more injury prone (in any year) and tough to be the primary scorer if you want a championship. You need an impact foward who can do less pop lock and dropping aka not put their body in harms way for points.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? all these ? saying he fragile dude gets foul everytime he drive and still dont get no calls. The groin injury was a foul that wasn't called. Compact 66 games is the reason. He only miss 6 games before this season.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? frail, til he adjusts his game and he's always gonna get hurt. Blake you're next....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    these ? is built in china ?
  • BackInWhite
    ? all these ? saying he fragile dude gets foul everytime he drive and still dont get no calls. The groin injury was a foul that wasn't called. Compact 66 games is the reason. He only miss 6 games before this season.

don't cry, ?
    ps. nobody cares who ? is
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man u just don't know man this ? is terrible its like the season is a waste now. Michael Jordan not walking through those doors so we ? .
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    It's unfortunate but I think they can make it to the ECF because of their defense and overall team play. As far as Rose goes, he'll be back and hopefully he keeps working at developing his jumper so he doesn't have to take so many hits or slash to the bucket. After that dumb decision to keep him in the game, I hope they don't rush him back next season before he's ready. His game won't be where it was until after next season any way