Who Improved the most over the draft? Who lost out?

124»

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eli Manning. Let's be real, if he didn't have those SB's people would talk about him like he ain't ?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eli Manning. Let's be real, if he didn't have those SB's people would talk about him like he ain't ?

co-sign. Sports is so what have you done for me lately. I don't give a ? what he did this year, I STILL think people have some nerve mentioning him and Peyton in the same sentence, yea I said it.....
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Eli Manning = Kobe Bryant Clutch

Peyton Manning = LeBron James 4th qtr disappearing acts
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Bears did pretty cool with our draft cant be upset at that.

we got big at wr real fast watch out nfc north theres no db's that can contend with 2 6'3 and wr outside

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL that's like saying...If Filmore Slim didn't have all those hoes he wouldn't be ? of the year.

J/k i know hat you mean though.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    @d.green

Yep. That's him. You know him? He a baller.

I know a few of his relatives. I remember when he came out of high school they said he wanted to be a Gator.

Guess things worked out for him in the end.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    major pain wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Its 2 1st rd picks ? and it was for a franchise QB not a cornerback smh

I dont care how many picks it is.. you think you cant call out the Boys but your team gave up more but you think its a good thing cuz its a Franchise qb like any other postion can't be franchise... ? go sit yo ass down some where

*stupid football fan post*

you need a franchise QB to be successful in the NFL, every other position on a football team you can win with just good players. if you knew you was getting tom brady or arron rodgers or drew brees you would easily give up 2 first round draft picks and more to get him. not comparing RGIII to them but he is a once in a decade type talent you can't pass up on.

define 'success' ... there are some mediocre ass QBs that have made it and won a SB..

let me be more clear a SUPER BOWL WINNING QB. besides trent dilfer you can not give me another. who? you going to go all the way back to the redskin teams back in the day?

? wut..

dilfer, hostetler, brad johnson, d. williams...

if you want i can start in on the cats that made it to a SB too...