2015 Christopher Nolan "Batman" Reboot?

Options
2»

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again its no way possible to do a jla movie unless they dont use supes...the idea is dead in the water...this will probally be a a more comic faithful bats movie
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    Again its no way possible to do a jla movie unless they dont use supes...the idea is dead in the water...this will probally be a a more comic faithful bats movie

i hope they go the frank miller route with alotta graphic violence
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like them to do a "Batman Beyond" type of movie.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    I would like them to do a "Batman Beyond" type of movie.

this would be dope
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »

Why exactly do you feel like that? Because Supes has too many powers?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ george clooney pulling out the batman credit card. I did a face palm with that scene.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    JLA movie will not happen this decade

Supes need to get his film swag back

Green Lantern flopped summin awful, if they're stupid enough to do a sequel w/ Van Wilder they'll be lucky if da ? ain't straight-to-DVD

Wonder Woman is a just plain wack character, Obama will name Juicy J his Secretary of Sizzurp before this ? get a hit movie

Aquaman lol ? plz, we all know Aquaman is literally the biggest joke in comics

icks86 wrote: »
    Are we talking about a reboot of the dark knight batman series or the late 80's/early 90's batman!!!!

what the ? are you talking about? do you know what a reboot is? you sound dumb
    jay83 wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind them rebooting Batman & Robin. That movie was horrible.

"ITS TIME TO CHILLLL OUT!!!!" smh............

Mr_Freeze_%28Arnold_Schwarzenegger%29_2.gif

was that supposed to be a chair made outta ice? lmfao, that ? got one of yo auntie's plastic couch covers on it

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    "Batman Beyond"

this
    CracceR wrote: »
    the frank miller route

or this

Nolan's no fool, he knows we ain't gonna like a wack rehash of things. He's said again and again that Batman's a rich character with some amazing unsung villains, so he's got something special in mind. Don't expect to see another dude on-screen as The Joker for a LONG time. This ain't gonna be half-assed like that Amazing Spiderman ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    When Avengers hits at the boxoffice Warner Bros and DC will be even more pressured to make one.

The bar was set with The Dark Knight, I doubt The Avengers will top those box office numbers. Outside of Superman, Batman is probably the most known/popular superhero.

its gonna pass dark knight money it already made like 180 mill worldwide and it didnt even open in major markets yet like china, russia, and japan they are estimating that it might make over 500 mill this weekend world wide maybe even more

Yeah just off ironman and hulk's name alone that ? will bring in big money
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    After this series is done, I wouldnt mind seeing another Batman reboot eventually that focuses more on the more fantastic or supernatural elements of the comic's mythology. You know, with enemies like Clayface, Croc, Poison Ivy, etc. as long as its done right since Chris Nolan already killed the "realistic" ? .