I kno this
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok ok........Yall stay winning at losin
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as long the giants is in the nfc east, yall are 2nd rate ?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah seriously terrence newman was a certified baller

? just hating on the cowboys for ? and giggles

y'all get a pass with newman and ware
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    07 he only gave up 16 receptions all year.....for u dumb ? , that's only 1 per game

That's not at least top 5 material, right?

05 he didn't give up 1 td....

and ? still wasnt checking for him....back then all ? heard was Nnamdi, asante, ty law, and champ bailey....but in 05 he only had 3 ints....the most he had in his career is 5 ints.....that's not top 5 material bruh
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Newman was good..father time just ambushed him outta nowhere lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    ? are always gonna hate T-New Was a Top 5 corner for most of his career.

get off that ? he was never a top 5 corner
    nujerz84 wrote: »

get off that ? he was never a top 5 corner

Shut up white boy and dont talk to me about football I know you never PLAYED

Played HS ball, not white and u emotional catching feelings like a female 3 fails in your one post, typical of a Cowboys fan
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ... ? no.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrance newman the next Deion?

bear.gif
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    Options

lol cowboy fans stay talking dumb ? ....? was never top 5 son

ask Parcells that question. He went a year without giving up a single TD. And went a couple years giving up only a few TDS.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was very good at one point.. . top 5.. eh debateable i suppose but i wouldnt say so

one thing is for sure.. injuries definitely slowed him down from being better
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    07 he only gave up 16 receptions all year.....for u dumb ? , that's only 1 per game

and ? still wasnt checking for him....back then all ? heard was Nnamdi, asante, ty law, and champ bailey....but in 05 he only had 3 ints....the most he had in his career is 5 ints.....that's not top 5 material bruh

2 pro bowl selections say that "? " were checking for him

The fact that u only named 4 corners that u think were better than him defeated your whole argument

As far as INT numbers.....nnamdi has only 18 in nine years....which is only 2 a year.....he's only topped your magic number of 5 ONCE in 9 years, and has only 2 years of more than 1 pick.....so going by that logic he's not top 5

That goes to show u that u really don't watch or understand football if u think u only rate DBs by picks.....if that's the case deangelo hall is a great corner
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact that u only named 4 corners that u think were better than him defeated your whole argument

As far as INT numbers.....nnamdi has only 18 in nine years....which is only 2 a year.....he's only topped your magic number of 5 ONCE in 9 years, and has only 2 years of more than 1 pick.....so going by that logic he's not top 5

That goes to show u that u really don't watch or understand football if u think u only rate DBs by picks.....if that's the case deangelo hall is a great corner

two pro bowls...that's it? c'mon step your knowledge up son.....Nnamdi didnt get thrown to that much back then because he was keeping the ball away from the wr something newman WASNT doing.....even pacman jones was a pro bowler does that make him one of the best at his position? no so stop with silly nonsense because you really dont understand the logic of this arugement. The simple I named 4 ? off top way ahead him shows ? wasnt checking for him he took 4 years to atleast get noticed and even then nobody was impressed please stop caping with these ? ass ?
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    So only allowing 1 reception per game wasn't good?

Name another "? " ass corner who did that....better yet name another "? " ass corner that goes 2 whole seasons without allowing a td. Ain't nobody saying Newman was the best corner in.the league at any point in his carer but to say he wasn't at least top 5 is dumb

Since 03(the year he was drafted) he has more picks, twice as much, as nnamdi....more than and more than Ty Law.
  • CockMcStuffins
    edited April 2012
    Options
    At least u were brave enough to give a list, unlike other cats...I give u that

Champ was better, so was nnamdi and asante

I guess I'll give u Ty Law even tho he was on the back end of his prime

But that's it....name another corner from 03 on that outperformed Newman....
  • nujerz84
    Options
    At least u were brave enough to give a list, unlike other cats...I give u that

Champ was better, so was nnamdi and revis

I guess I'll give u Ty Law even tho he was on the back end of his prime

But that's it....name another corner from 03 on that outperformed Newman....

Charles Woodson....there u go he wasnt top 5
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    Wow he was trash then...being 5b or at least a top 6 corner means u suck
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    U still can't name a "? " who only allowed 16 catches all year or didn't allow a td in 2 seasons

• nujerz84
    Options
    Wow he was trash then...being 5b or at least a top 6 corner means u suck

Dude was overrated due to the Star on his helmet... all I know Toomer and Burress ? on him on the regular so as a Giants fan Ima missed torching him. Newman was top 5 same way Roy Williams for you guys was a top 5 safety too right?

He was never a top 5 corner and now hes lucky to be a starter.
  • momanpr100
    Options

two pro bowls...that's it? c'mon step your knowledge up son.....Nnamdi didnt get thrown to that much back then because he was keeping the ball away from the wr something newman WASNT doing.....even pacman jones was a pro bowler does that make him one of the best at his position? no so stop with silly nonsense because you really dont understand the logic of this arugement. The simple I named 4 ? off top way ahead him shows ? wasnt checking for him he took 4 years to atleast get noticed and even then nobody was impressed please stop caping with these ? ass ?

what you talking bout, early in Newmans career they rarely threw his way, thats why he dont got alot of picks. yall ? dont know ? about nothing. a bunch of skip bayless's on here.
  • momanpr100
    Options
    Better yet ask Steve Smith about newman. Thats his kryptonite.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmfao!! Because nobody would throw to his side. smh. check Revis and Nnambi's interception numbers. smh