1 Night Stand Rules...

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in and get out that's OG classic....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    frostyicy wrote: »
    Get in and get out that's OG classic....

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • on1x
    on1x Members Posts: 43
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Oh noes.. use a fake name because you're so important

Oh noes... don't get the number.. just smash and leave because you're sooooo important

^^^^wack ?

? is lame as ?

You can tell who ? ? and who doesn't on this forum

for real. acting like it's an episode of friends. it's just ? .
  • on1x
    on1x Members Posts: 43
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    and Visual STD check

:-?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u can tell what demographic posters are from by the responses in this thread .....

only way u breezin thru a females spot nonchalantly and layin up peacefully with her is if she's in a gated neighborhood surrounded by million dollar homes........
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    u can tell what demographic posters are from by the responses in this thread .....

only way u breezin thru a females spot nonchalantly and layin up peacefully with her is if she's in a gated neighborhood surrounded by million dollar homes........

I wouldn't go that far but ? can get real. I know a married dude who met a ? at the club 1 night & went back to her crib to smash. ? left his wallet in his pants and fell asleep in that ? . While he was catching z's she must've went into his wallet & saw his license b/c she sent him a FB friend request like 2 days later. He rejected it but come to find out they had 2 mutual friends. She got on his page thru them, got his wife's name, and sent her a message. A ? storm ensued LOL

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. ? a ? and dipset
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    1. Always be aware of your surroundings....I've seen too many ? tell me about chicks that do that honey ? trap ? , and set up a ? .

2. Don't Sleep, ....once you done your ? and whatever, get the ? outta of there.

3. If you gonna ? , make sure you do it in a room where there a way you can have your back to the wall and multiple ways to leave (escape) a room if ? goes down....doing it in a chick bedroom is the worst, cause normally there only one way out that ? (espeically in the projects)

4. Never do ? unless you have the homies backing u up --- let them know where u at, and even older heads will have homies in a car or some ? to watch out for trouble outside and make sure u get home safe...

5. If you can, never let a chick do a one night at her crib...and watch her the whole way, if she texts while you there, take off outta there like a bat outta hell, like the previous poster said, ain't natural if you texting at 4 am in the ? morning............? that ? , something goin down.

6. Armed yourself with something (if you on probation or some ? == refer to Rule 4)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this isn't the mid or even late 90's anymore my ? , that bootycall where u just slide thru with a steak and beer waiting on u is long gone....

these days gotta take pre-cautions even when u take em to the hotel, my ? I grew up with just made a FB status sunday about a ? that got him for his paper because he nodded off at the telly, this happened in waterloo,iowa ......
  • DillaDeaf
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    I never had a one night stand. I count on my fingers how many sexual interactions I had in my lifetime. I'm really not into sexing a bunch of ppl or one night stands.

if I had sex with someone, you think I would parade on the net saying I didnt?

I never had sex with nas or lil wayne....need I say anymore names?

my life really isnt industry.

Here's the plm, you don't even have to be in a one night stand nowadays for chicks to be setting dudes up and ? ....there's chicks that would play a long con and let a ? get comfortable in a long relationship and then when the ? ain't paying attention, he get robbed or even worse, killed. those rules I made applied to every situation (my pops is a pastor, but he taught me those rules ...every black dude gotta know them, that ? can save a ? life one day)

• kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't leaving my phone for ? .... I'm a registered gun owner so that's coming wit me too. Cuz u can expect the unexpected during a 1 night stand

http://youtu.be/8nS1nAWLsds
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    It really ain't no wrong answers. It's funny to see peoples reactions to what other ? is doin. but thats life. I move how i move because its neccessary. Others move their way because, thats them. Where i'm from, if you just do ? without thinkin, you'll be swallowed whole, muthafuckas is broke and will do anything for a comeup, so if you slip, you food. But when i was in school, i could move reckless like a lot of yall are because at that point, it aint wreckless, its a college campus. This ? got a trust fund. Whatever ya'll do. Just be safe, and dont turn your brain off because she throwin it at you.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    dudes in here wildin
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMDH @ sum ? thinkin 1 night stands are as risk-free as walking down the park on a hot summers afternoon. No precaution to be taken, no need to be vigilant and look out 4 red flags...nah...just go in there nonchalantly, do ur thing and go to sleep and even expect breakfast in bed in the morning.. Yea its all gud just cuddle up in bed with her and close ur eyes...

**NEWS HEADLINES:**

"BODY OF A MAN FOUND DEAD IN THE ST. HELENA RIVER AT 9AM. CCTV FOOTAGE SHOWING HIM LEAVING CLUB 69 WITH AN UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE COMPANION. NO ARRESTS MADE YET, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONTACT THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT."
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the ? is that dangerous, why have a one night stand at all?
    Y'all ? making it seem like you're risking your lives for some random ? .
  • The Douce
    CoolJoe wrote: »

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    @ CoolJoe

Personaly I don't do 1 night stands unless I'm @ a house party. If I meet a nyc broad I'd like 2 smash @ da club I'm taking her math and callin her up some other time and smash then. Seldom wud I leave the club with a random ? 2 go and pipe her down on the same night. And yes 1 night stands are essentialy a risk to ones life because if u foolin with the wrong hoe, ? can get real and end up with u being robbed, beat up or murked. You don't know that ? , u don't know the team she rolls with and you dont know if her intentions are pure. We not sayin ALL 1nyt stands will end up in a tragedy...all we saying is keep on the lookout so u not another brother who got played out for messin with the wrong ? .
  • The Douce
    see this is why you gotta one night stand white ? , you wake up, sure some bus fare is missing off your table... but shes's gone and nobody needs to know you smashed a semi fat broad
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Statistics show that the 4 P's are the leading cause of black-on-black crime (this can extend 2 other races too)

1) Power/Pride
    2) Paper
    3) ?
    4) Pills and Powder (drugs)
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Bein thoro is normal to me, so what ya'll look at as a lot, ain't ? to me at all. It's second nature. Many of those same 1 night stand rules i posted can go for a house party or other situations, keep a strap, travel light, and know how to get out clean. Make sure somebody reliable knows your location. Thats fundamentals for me. Its like breathin. I wouldnt expect ? to understand unless thyve seen the results of not following the rules. Somebody should make a "how to move in the hood" thread, ya'll would really lose it then. That ? would look like a dictionary.
  • DillaDeaf
    The Douce wrote: »
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Yeah, but one night stands are usually random ? if you really feeling that somebody at a party or ? , so rather have rules to prepare for that ? if it happens, but the key is don't go around looking for 1 night stands (that for the dumb ? )...if it happens, then it happens but use common sense rules.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

4. Never do ? unless you have the homies backing u up --- let them know where u at, and even older heads will have homies in a car or some ? to watch out for trouble outside and make sure u get home safe...

The bolded...matter of fact, all the setup talk made me think about this:

starting @:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypxHaOzObA&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dthe%2Bwire%2Bmarlo%2Band%2Bchris%2B%26oq%3DMarlo%2Band%2BCh%26aq%3D1m%26aqi%3Dg1g-m1%26aql%3D%26gs_l%3Dyoutube-reduced.1.1.0j0i5.129084.276888.0.279028.17.17.2.1.1.1.503.2039.2j9j1j5-1.13.0.